Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints not selling any stars 09:05 - Apr 11 with 3007 views1teeminants

Due to recent sponsorship deal. I like the sound of this. Let’s see what happens.

Ings and Vestergaard going nowhere apparently.

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/transfer-news/southampton-tottenha

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Saints not selling any stars on 20:50 - Apr 12 with 681 viewsBison

Saints not selling any stars on 20:47 - Apr 12 by Kennington

Fine with Redmond going. He’s a 1 good game in 7 or 8 type of player. Nothing has really changed in that regard other than he’s recently had two good games in a row. His level is lower premier league/top of the championship and that is evidenced over many seasons. Only reason a bigger club would want him is if they need more English players.

I think Ralf experimented with Ings and Redmond , oNly combination for me is Ings and Adams. We will win more games than we lose and we have potential to score a hat fall. We wont with Redmond s a centre forward.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints not selling any stars on 22:17 - Apr 12 with 624 viewscocklebreath

Saints not selling any stars on 20:50 - Apr 12 by Bison

I think Ralf experimented with Ings and Redmond , oNly combination for me is Ings and Adams. We will win more games than we lose and we have potential to score a hat fall. We wont with Redmond s a centre forward.

Agreed, I think Adams has to start on Sunday, if Ralph has to play Redmond then drop Theo but I’d drop them both and bring in Djenepo and Adams

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints not selling any stars on 07:01 - Apr 13 with 560 viewssaint22

Saints not selling any stars on 22:17 - Apr 12 by cocklebreath

Agreed, I think Adams has to start on Sunday, if Ralph has to play Redmond then drop Theo but I’d drop them both and bring in Djenepo and Adams

We shouldn’t be signing Walcott at the seasons end that’s for sure
Saints not selling any stars on 07:16 - Apr 13 with 555 viewsCity_boy

Saints not selling any stars on 07:01 - Apr 13 by saint22

We shouldn’t be signing Walcott at the seasons end that’s for sure

I agree. I don't think Walcott has done anything to suggest we should sign him. He has produced limited flashes of inspiration, but regularly goes absent for large parts of games.

Sometimes you don't even know he is on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024