Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Canelo v Saunders 18:38 - May 7 with 4091 viewsshingle

Real world champ v paper world champ,anyone predicting the upset, big ask for Saunders to outbox him for 12 rounds, most likely outcome Canelo late stoppage.
Canelo v Saunders on 19:44 - May 7 with 3001 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Did you see that Canelo's team wanted the ring restricted to 20ft square to prevent Saunders from hitting and running?
Saunder's father threatened to call the fight offif they didn't change it to at least a 22ft square.
Canelo v Saunders on 13:31 - May 8 with 2938 viewsmax936

Hope Canelo hands Saunders his arse.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Canelo v Saunders on 14:53 - May 8 with 2928 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Canelo v Saunders on 13:31 - May 8 by max936

Hope Canelo hands Saunders his arse.

Why?
Canelo v Saunders on 15:32 - May 8 with 2920 viewsmax936

Canelo v Saunders on 14:53 - May 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Why?

Don't like him, rumoured women abuser as well, that disgraceful video he made, that he tried to make out was a joke, yeah right.
So I hope he gets his arse handed to him.

Canelo v Saunders on 18:42 - May 8 with 2895 viewsshingle

Nice to have a real world title fight as well as other fights and documentaries on Dazn for just £1.99 a month rather than the rip off ppv stuff you get on Sky and BT, i doubt that will be the case for much longer now tho with Eddie Hearn ending the Boxing contract with Sky sports, i suspect we will see the price rising for Dazn pretty soon.
Canelo v Saunders on 18:46 - May 8 with 2891 viewsshingle

Canelo v Saunders on 19:44 - May 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Did you see that Canelo's team wanted the ring restricted to 20ft square to prevent Saunders from hitting and running?
Saunder's father threatened to call the fight offif they didn't change it to at least a 22ft square.

Saunders last two fights were in an 18ft ring, think a lot of mind games involved but a bigger ring will give him a slightly better chance to pull off the upset.
Canelo v Saunders on 11:56 - May 9 with 2808 viewsKeithHaynes

Bye bye Billy.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Canelo v Saunders on 13:50 - May 9 with 2777 viewsmax936

Canelo v Saunders on 11:56 - May 9 by KeithHaynes

Bye bye Billy.

Job done! gonna take someone special to beat Canelo, I wonder if Jake Paul fancies a pasting, I'd actually pay to see that, just to see Paul flat on his back.

Login to get fewer ads

Canelo v Saunders on 14:18 - May 9 with 2756 viewsonehunglow

Canelo v Saunders on 13:50 - May 9 by max936

Job done! gonna take someone special to beat Canelo, I wonder if Jake Paul fancies a pasting, I'd actually pay to see that, just to see Paul flat on his back.

That fight Super Middleweight?

I lost interest in boxing some time ago . It aint the same.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Canelo v Saunders on 18:34 - May 9 with 2711 viewsshingle

Canelo v Saunders on 14:18 - May 9 by onehunglow

The best not fighting the best has seriously harmed it and so many of these fighters going around calling themselves world champions after they win a version of all the titles going around, most of them have not even fought a top five fighter ffs.
Canelo v Saunders on 19:18 - May 9 with 2696 viewsmax936

Canelo v Saunders on 18:34 - May 9 by shingle

The best not fighting the best has seriously harmed it and so many of these fighters going around calling themselves world champions after they win a version of all the titles going around, most of them have not even fought a top five fighter ffs.

To late to put a stop to it now unfortunately, its all down to one thing, as is usual these days and that's money, they are paying fighters to forego fights to let other's fight each other crazy

Canelo v Saunders on 20:11 - May 9 with 2675 views34dfgdf54

I had Billy Joe still 3 down at time of stoppage but he fought very well. The injury is a sickener, completely shattered cheekbone and orbital bone, to be honest I think he’ll do well to fight again.

Not a nice thing to say but there’s something not right about this canelo fella, the “tainted beef” etc.
Canelo v Saunders on 20:14 - May 9 with 2673 viewsmax936

Canelo v Saunders on 20:11 - May 9 by 34dfgdf54

I had Billy Joe still 3 down at time of stoppage but he fought very well. The injury is a sickener, completely shattered cheekbone and orbital bone, to be honest I think he’ll do well to fight again.

Not a nice thing to say but there’s something not right about this canelo fella, the “tainted beef” etc.

He was banned a few yrs ago, probably more than a few yrs ago, for using banned substances or roids wasn't he?

Canelo v Saunders on 21:10 - May 9 with 2661 views34dfgdf54

Canelo v Saunders on 20:14 - May 9 by max936

He was banned a few yrs ago, probably more than a few yrs ago, for using banned substances or roids wasn't he?

He failed a test and they let him off as he said he ate “tainted beef” as the cattle over there were injected steroids.

He’s a cash cow (excuse the pun) and there’s not many more corrupt sports than boxing. He 100% lost the fight to Golovkin first time round but was given favourable scorecards and I’m sure one judge even give him the nod in his lob sided defeat to Mayweather.
Canelo v Saunders on 21:19 - May 9 with 2655 viewsKeithHaynes

ITV fight night with all the lads from the eighties has long gone.
Lloyd H, etc.
Great times though.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Canelo v Saunders on 08:38 - May 10 with 2592 views34dfgdf54

Yeah super middleweight, was a good scrap but this Canelo just carries silly power.
Canelo v Saunders on 08:46 - May 10 with 2583 viewsonehunglow

Canelo v Saunders on 08:38 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah super middleweight, was a good scrap but this Canelo just carries silly power.

12 stone then
Before they fooked around with the weights,they would be light heavies.
IMO
All these would have beaten Alvarez

Archie Moore by KO
Bob Foster.......by KO
Gene Tunney...on points
Roy Jones Jnr...Points
Ezzard Charles..KO

Canelo v Saunders on 09:35 - May 10 with 2576 views34dfgdf54

Canelo v Saunders on 08:46 - May 10 by onehunglow

12 stone then
IMO

Archie Moore by KO
Bob Foster.......by KO
Gene Tunney...on points
Roy Jones Jnr...Points
Ezzard Charles..KO

Roy Jones Jnr one of the greatest imo.
Canelo v Saunders on 09:50 - May 10 with 2565 viewsonehunglow

Canelo v Saunders on 09:35 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Roy Jones Jnr one of the greatest imo.

I agree Blaine.This is always a good base for a chat.

Roy Jones v Gene Tunney....

Jones uses his incredible skill craft trying to gain the upper hand against the most underated champion of all time at any weight.A man who twice beat the legendary Dempsey.Eventually,Tunney wears him down and take him on a split decision.

Ezzard Charles v Moore.

Archie and Ezzard bash each other seneless . Draw

Finally I forgot John Conteh. A terrific talent wasted by ego but certainly one who would pulverise Saunders

Canelo v Saunders on 13:24 - May 10 with 2533 viewshowenjack

Canelo v Saunders on 09:50 - May 10 by onehunglow

Jones uses his incredible skill craft trying to gain the upper hand against the most underated champion of all time at any weight.A man who twice beat the legendary Dempsey.Eventually,Tunney wears him down and take him on a split decision.

Ezzard Charles v Moore.

Finally I forgot John Conteh. A terrific talent wasted by ego but certainly one who would pulverise Saunders

What about Harry Greb ?no ones mentioned him one of the greatest pound for pound fighters ever. The pitts burgh windmill beat Tunney - not just beat him but beat him up .....Badly . Tunney got his revenge controversially at first and then convincingly second after he sussed out how to come to terms with Grebbs all out attacking style even Dempsey refused to fight Grebb .
Grebb has to be up there .... in his prime he would probably have taken on Saunders and Canelo in the same week.
Another fighter no ones mentioned is Stanley Ketchell " The Michigan assassin " who unfortunately was assassinated himself , Imagine him and grebb in the ring ???
Canelo v Saunders on 13:42 - May 10 with 2526 viewsCleddau

Canelo v Saunders on 09:50 - May 10 by onehunglow

Ezzard Charles v Moore.

Charles and Moore fought three times and Ezzard handled Archie easily, winning their series 3-0.

Tunney v Jones .... Jones wins this by forfeit as Tunney never fought a black fighter.
Canelo v Saunders on 17:27 - May 10 with 2494 viewsFergal

Canelo v Saunders on 08:46 - May 10 by onehunglow

12 stone then
IMO

Archie Moore by KO
Bob Foster.......by KO
Gene Tunney...on points
Roy Jones Jnr...Points
Ezzard Charles..KO

Calzaghe?
Canelo v Saunders on 18:45 - May 10 with 2470 viewsonehunglow

Canelo v Saunders on 13:24 - May 10 by howenjack

What about Harry Greb ?no ones mentioned him one of the greatest pound for pound fighters ever. The pitts burgh windmill beat Tunney - not just beat him but beat him up .....Badly . Tunney got his revenge controversially at first and then convincingly second after he sussed out how to come to terms with Grebbs all out attacking style even Dempsey refused to fight Grebb .
Grebb has to be up there .... in his prime he would probably have taken on Saunders and Canelo in the same week.
Another fighter no ones mentioned is Stanley Ketchell " The Michigan assassin " who unfortunately was assassinated himself , Imagine him and grebb in the ring ???

I missed Him
You're dead right

Canelo v Saunders on 18:46 - May 10 with 2466 viewsonehunglow

Canelo v Saunders on 17:27 - May 10 by Fergal

Calzaghe?

IMO,all the fighters I mentioned would have hammered Joe .Tunney would have outboxed him.Charles knock him senseles

Canelo v Saunders on 18:56 - May 10 with 2459 viewsshingle

Canelo v Saunders on 20:11 - May 9 by 34dfgdf54

You really should not believe that he has a completely shattered cheekbone etc until you see xrays and evidence this is Boxing please do not believe everything they tell you until you have proof.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024