Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
building for the future 10:40 - May 18 with 1278 viewssaint22

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-05-18/announcement-theo-walcott-southamp

WTF!!!?
building for the future on 11:01 - May 18 with 1242 viewsIngskneeslide

No one cares what you think, you Paulsgrove pillock

building for the future on 12:26 - May 18 with 1159 viewsSadoldgit

building for the future on 11:01 - May 18 by Ingskneeslide

No one cares what you think, you Paulsgrove pillock

Given that we need strength in depth and his experience at this level, it is a no brainer on a free. I was against his signing initially but he showed that he could do a job before his injury and he came on and scored a few days ago which is exactly what we need from the bench. Interesting that Tella made a beeline for him when he scored his goal so if he is helping the young players that is a bonus. We have some key positions to fill this summer so just paying wages for Theo frees up money to bring in others. We talk about journeymen who don’t really want to be here,well he clearly wants to be here. From what Ralph has been saying this signing was always nailed on.
building for the future on 14:29 - May 18 with 1096 viewsIngskneeslide

building for the future on 12:26 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

Given that we need strength in depth and his experience at this level, it is a no brainer on a free. I was against his signing initially but he showed that he could do a job before his injury and he came on and scored a few days ago which is exactly what we need from the bench. Interesting that Tella made a beeline for him when he scored his goal so if he is helping the young players that is a bonus. We have some key positions to fill this summer so just paying wages for Theo frees up money to bring in others. We talk about journeymen who don’t really want to be here,well he clearly wants to be here. From what Ralph has been saying this signing was always nailed on.

Spot on
building for the future on 14:38 - May 18 with 1094 viewsChesham_Saint

building for the future on 12:26 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

You’re in danger of talking a lot of sense too often Sogsy. Have you been taking your meds?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

building for the future on 14:57 - May 18 with 1080 viewsPaleRider

It's a shame Bertrand couldn't have taken this sort of role but he has shown no leadership as a senior player, which is why he is leaving I guess.
building for the future on 16:20 - May 18 with 1024 viewsBuenosSaint

building for the future on 14:57 - May 18 by PaleRider

It's a shame Bertrand couldn't have taken this sort of role but he has shown no leadership as a senior player, which is why he is leaving I guess.

Bertrand is just miserable. On the pitch and off it. Just look how he compares to Theo's interviews.
Much rather we get rid of his negativity and have players like theo around as role models.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024