Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Gossip 12:39 - May 19 with 1377 viewsTimSaint

You can tell the season is nearly over. The transfer rumour mill is really starting to pick up now, as agents and bloggers alike, try to generate interest in players. I've never seen us get so many mentions on the BBC Gossip Column !!

Southampton are poised to make a bid for Borussia Dortmund and Denmark midfielder Thomas Delaney, 29.

Southampton are lining up Reims left-back Ghislain Konan, 25, as a replacement for England defender Ryan Bertrand, 31, whose contract expires in the summer. Aston Villa have also been linked with the Ivory Coast defender.

The Saints could also make a move for Lazio's 26-year-old Albania goalkeeper Thomas Strakosha.

TimSaint

Saints Gossip on 14:07 - May 19 with 1311 viewsdirk_doone

I just Googled the Delaney rumour and I have to say he certainly sounds like the type of player we usually sign:

"Delaney has emerged as a potential option as he faces an uncertain future at the Signal Iduna Park, where the 29-year-old will enter the final year of his contract next month and has found himself slipping down the Bundesliga outfit’s pecking order.

Delaney has mostly been utilised as an impact player from the bench under interim head coach Edin Terzic following the sacking of Lucien Favre, with Jude Bellingham and Mahmoud Dahoud becoming the established favoured central pairing.

Injuries have also restricted Delaney’s availability, with back and Achilles problems"
[Post edited 19 May 2021 14:11]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Gossip on 14:11 - May 19 with 1297 views1885_SFC

Saints Gossip on 14:07 - May 19 by dirk_doone

I just Googled the Delaney rumour and I have to say he certainly sounds like the type of player we usually sign:

"Delaney has emerged as a potential option as he faces an uncertain future at the Signal Iduna Park, where the 29-year-old will enter the final year of his contract next month and has found himself slipping down the Bundesliga outfit’s pecking order.

Delaney has mostly been utilised as an impact player from the bench under interim head coach Edin Terzic following the sacking of Lucien Favre, with Jude Bellingham and Mahmoud Dahoud becoming the established favoured central pairing.

Injuries have also restricted Delaney’s availability, with back and Achilles problems"
[Post edited 19 May 2021 14:11]

Get him in!!!!!

He's made for us.

Old School is Cool

Saints Gossip on 21:27 - May 19 with 1078 viewskingslandstand1

Fukin Albanian goalkeeper!! No disrespect, but bloody 'el
Saints Gossip on 22:35 - May 19 with 1037 viewsdirk_doone

Saints Gossip on 21:27 - May 19 by kingslandstand1

He's not even Albania's first choice goalkeeper. That's Etrit Berisha.

But he's a Lazio reserve and he has knee problems and as we like to sign reserve players from quite big clubs, especially if they have a history of injuries, he looks made for us.

This is his record this season. You can see why he's being linked with us:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/thomas-strakosha/leistungsdaten/spieler/222209
[Post edited 20 May 2021 15:10]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Gossip on 23:01 - May 19 with 1017 viewskingslandstand1

Saints Gossip on 22:35 - May 19 by dirk_doone

He's not even Albania's first choice goalkeeper. That's Etrit Berisha.

But he's a Lazio reserve and he has knee problems and as we like to sign reserve players from quite big clubs, especially if they have a history of injuries, he looks made for us.

This is his record this season. You can see why he's being linked with us:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/thomas-strakosha/leistungsdaten/spieler/222209
[Post edited 20 May 2021 15:10]

Doesn't exactly fill me with hope!!
Saints Gossip on 09:51 - May 20 with 873 viewsBerber

Saints Gossip on 21:27 - May 19 by kingslandstand1

Probably more attractive than a failed Stoke City reserve keeper though.

Also one or two rumours about Ings to Man Utd. Whilst this is consistent with their approach getting in good, older players, now that Cavanni has signed for another year, I think the Ings rumours will be a tactic to use against Levi as they go for Kane. Kane definitely needs to move as Spurs are in decline and won't win anything. They haven't got the mettle for cup games and are simply not good enough to win the PL or anything in Europe. Kane wants trophies and will do what it takes to get them. he has been loyal to the club, but they have let him down seriously.
[Post edited 20 May 2021 10:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024