Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This forum... 19:36 - May 23 with 1946 viewsIngskneeslide

... has become a fûcking embarrassment. I know it’s populated by a sizeable proportion of skates but the ratio of normal fans to snivelling, spoilt, whining cry babies has gone completely out of kilter recently. Deep down I know that this is just a reflection of modern football - me me me, want want want, now now now - but it’s gotten way out of hand.

The collective meltdown about losing a couple of end-of-season friendlies is just astonishing. You can say that this is just a mongboard and that’s true but we all know this poison is polluting SMS too. Don’t be happy clapper but ffs just try being a half-decent supporter for two seconds.

For those of you driving this hysteria, you’re the types that will never be happy anyway so you won’t have noticed how mental you look. For those of you who still have some perspective and a love for the game and not the business of football, you have my respect for putting up with this nonsense.
This forum... on 20:29 - May 23 with 1840 viewsRon11

So you were watching the West Ham game?
And you want to insist that everything is fine?
This forum... on 20:31 - May 23 with 1827 viewssaint22

Happily plodding all along, making the same mistakes, picking the same poorly performing players, leaking goals, failing to score
Yeah all good just aim to average
This forum... on 20:36 - May 23 with 1806 viewsRon11

This forum... on 20:31 - May 23 by saint22

Happily plodding all along, making the same mistakes, picking the same poorly performing players, leaking goals, failing to score
Yeah all good just aim to average

Reality
This forum... on 08:55 - May 24 with 1596 viewsSadoldgit

I have been on various types of social media football forums for about a quarter of a century and have learnt one thing in that time, these forums are the equivalent of kicking the dog. People come on to vent, some more than others. Probably best to avoid after defeats or poor performances if you are of a squeamish disposition! There has to be someone to blame, sometimes it’s more than one person. We are not alone. This happens at every single club and you can bet fans of Crystal Palace, Burnley, Fulham etc are all kicking off today too. Thing is, if our season had been round the other way, we would all be singing the club’s praises today having turned the corner from certain relegation form in December.
This forum... on 09:27 - May 24 with 1560 viewsRon11

This forum... on 08:55 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

I have been on various types of social media football forums for about a quarter of a century and have learnt one thing in that time, these forums are the equivalent of kicking the dog. People come on to vent, some more than others. Probably best to avoid after defeats or poor performances if you are of a squeamish disposition! There has to be someone to blame, sometimes it’s more than one person. We are not alone. This happens at every single club and you can bet fans of Crystal Palace, Burnley, Fulham etc are all kicking off today too. Thing is, if our season had been round the other way, we would all be singing the club’s praises today having turned the corner from certain relegation form in December.

My problem is I come on here drunk during the game and then read comments I put on here the next day and don't even remember posting them.
I actually thought Redmond was class.
This forum... on 09:36 - May 24 with 1550 viewsSadoldgit

This forum... on 09:27 - May 24 by Ron11

My problem is I come on here drunk during the game and then read comments I put on here the next day and don't even remember posting them.
I actually thought Redmond was class.

🤣
Funny you should say that Ron. I was watching on a dodgy stream that kept freezing. I thought Redmond was ok but I obviously missed several bits where he had a brain fart like the second goal!
This forum... on 11:52 - May 24 with 1466 viewsdwayne_dibley

what else do you expect

for a more adult approach try

https://itsbeautifuloutside.proboards.com/board/3/main-board

otherwise enjoy kiddies playtime

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

This forum... on 12:59 - May 24 with 1393 viewsI_would

Time you saw a psychologist to rid you of this boring Pompey obsession. Proper Saints fans don't give a shit, or know anything about what Pompey are doing.

As regards Saints woes, I would suggest actually watching a game for once instead of viewing MOD or listening to Merrington prattle on.

If you did you would find a rudderless bunch of players being mis-managed by a running obsessed manager who de-motivates players by publicly slagging them and makes terminally bad player choices and head-scratching subs.

It's yourself who's a happy clapper and mental, and a right w****r as well.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

This forum... on 13:24 - May 24 with 1354 viewsdwayne_dibley

This forum... on 12:59 - May 24 by I_would

Time you saw a psychologist to rid you of this boring Pompey obsession. Proper Saints fans don't give a shit, or know anything about what Pompey are doing.

As regards Saints woes, I would suggest actually watching a game for once instead of viewing MOD or listening to Merrington prattle on.

If you did you would find a rudderless bunch of players being mis-managed by a running obsessed manager who de-motivates players by publicly slagging them and makes terminally bad player choices and head-scratching subs.

It's yourself who's a happy clapper and mental, and a right w****r as well.

that about sums it up

This forum... on 13:26 - May 24 with 1349 viewsBerber

I think this board is here for any fan to express whatever they think about the club, the team, the squad, transfers, the academy, performances (and anything else in the non footy bit). If people are allowed to get excited about the good bits, they are also allowed to voice off about the things that p1ss them off surely? Just like you are allowed to express your views on what opinions should be.
This forum... on 19:35 - May 24 with 1259 viewsNewdawn2014

totally agree , but maybe without getting personal ?
This forum... on 07:59 - May 25 with 1135 viewsdwayne_dibley

will be a sad day when the State tolerates the masses expressing their opinions

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024