Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you rate Ralph this season 22:47 - May 23 with 710 viewsElijahK

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

How do you rate Ralph this season on 22:53 - May 23 with 699 viewsdirk_doone

I would have voted "He's done as good as anyone with our squad could do" until today when he picked McCarthy instead of Forster and instead of subbing the anonymous Diallo with Romeu subbed the man who was our best player today, Walker-Peters when he was still full of running, which made no sense whatsoever. I must admit, after that, the doubts have started to creep in, which surprises even me as until today I've been 100% rock solid behind him. So, as I'm not one for calling for managers to be sacked, I'm abstaining from this vote.

But, it's true that any manager, even Guardiola, would struggle to keep our squad up next season if, as seems likely, Ings is sold in the summer. So, there still isn't much to achieve by changing the manager.
[Post edited 23 May 2021 23:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

How do you rate Ralph this season on 23:01 - May 23 with 679 viewsRon11

How do you rate Ralph this season on 22:53 - May 23 by dirk_doone

I would have voted "He's done as good as anyone with our squad could do" until today when he picked McCarthy instead of Forster and instead of subbing the anonymous Diallo with Romeu subbed the man who was our best player today, Walker-Peters when he was still full of running, which made no sense whatsoever. I must admit, after that, the doubts have started to creep in, which surprises even me as until today I've been 100% rock solid behind him. So, as I'm not one for calling for managers to be sacked, I'm abstaining from this vote.

But, it's true that any manager, even Guardiola, would struggle to keep our squad up next season if, as seems likely, Ings is sold in the summer. So, there still isn't much to achieve by changing the manager.
[Post edited 23 May 2021 23:01]

Certainly a mystery why he took Walker - Peters off.
As posted elsewhere, Ralph has has not seemed the same since his mate went to Bayern.
How do you rate Ralph this season on 00:45 - May 24 with 608 viewsDorsetIan

How do you rate Ralph this season on 23:01 - May 23 by Ron11

As posted elsewhere, Ralph has has not seemed the same since his mate went to Bayern.

I thought taking KWP off was two fingers to those who have been questioning his tactics.

‚You thought bringing on Diallo to replace Ings at Spurs was bad? Well check this one out you ungrateful f*ckers!‘

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

How do you rate Ralph this season on 08:46 - May 24 with 485 viewsSadoldgit

How do you rate Ralph this season on 23:01 - May 23 by Ron11

He explain that he wanted JWP to get in the same kind of positions as KWP and get the ball into the box with his right foot. He also said that he thought that KWP was looking a bit tired. Or we could just go with a conspiracy theory?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024