Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackdog.... 19:49 - Jun 8 with 16834 viewsncfc_chalky

On the Dale Trust Membership thread up there ^^^^ there's a Euro 2021 prediction league,do you fancy going head to head with me,loser buys the other a case of beer (say £15 max)

Dale v Notts
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 23:23]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Blackdog.... on 13:02 - Jul 11 with 1604 viewsD_Alien

Blackdog.... on 09:12 - Jul 11 by ncfc_chalky

I've got it on good authority that the stocks have been dragged out from the town hall and tomatoes are in short supply in all local supermarkets bd

There's a joke about Stock(s) and Dale in there somewhere, but can't be arsed

I would however congratulate you two lads again on this thread, and hope to see something similar for tournaments in the future

Don't know how the scoring works, but is a draw possible after tonight?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackdog.... on 13:22 - Jul 11 with 1556 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 13:02 - Jul 11 by D_Alien

I would however congratulate you two lads again on this thread, and hope to see something similar for tournaments in the future

Thank you D-A,I've enjoyed taking black dog on and he's been a good sport playing it,I'm six points ahead and the only way that bd can beat me is if he's gets tonight's score dead on,a draw isn't possible and it's all or nothing for him,I'm sure that he will want his revenge if the Trust do another tournament in the future and it will give me the greatest pleasure to beat him in that as well

Blackdog.... on 15:48 - Jul 11 with 1499 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 13:02 - Jul 11 by D_Alien

Cheers DA..

It has been fun & a welcome distraction from other threads & developments at the club…

He’s been a great adversary but tonight he’s going down 😀😀😀

Come on England 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Blackdog.... on 17:39 - Jul 11 with 1433 viewsncfc_chalky

You sure that you want to stay with 2-1 to England mate,I think that 1-1 is far more likely and you know how you've thought about 1-1 before only to change your mind and drop points...

Go on,there's still time to change your prediction

Blackdog.... on 18:13 - Jul 11 with 1411 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 17:39 - Jul 11 by ncfc_chalky

You sure that you want to stay with 2-1 to England mate,I think that 1-1 is far more likely and you know how you've thought about 1-1 before only to change your mind and drop points...

Go on,there's still time to change your prediction

Is that a parrot or a woodpecker? 😀

Have until 7:49pm for a final answer

Blackdog.... on 19:47 - Jul 11 with 1358 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 18:13 - Jul 11 by blackdogblue

Is that a parrot or a woodpecker? 😀

Have until 7:49pm for a final answer

Gone with Forum 1-1, best of luck Chalky & come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Blackdog.... on 22:00 - Jul 11 with 1317 viewsncfc_chalky

Ohhhh my f**king good god

Blackdog.... on 22:42 - Jul 11 with 1291 viewsncfc_chalky

Well done black dog,I thought that I had done enough to win but apparently not,I threw it way

Congratulations,I shall be in contact to pay
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 22:46]

Login to get fewer ads

Blackdog.... on 23:41 - Jul 11 with 1247 viewsSandyman

Blackdog.... on 22:42 - Jul 11 by ncfc_chalky

Well done black dog,I thought that I had done enough to win but apparently not,I threw it way

Congratulations,I shall be in contact to pay
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 22:46]

He's a spawny fecker but well done BDB. Great thread lads. New members for the Dale Trust out of this
Blackdog.... on 06:12 - Jul 12 with 1189 viewsdownunder

Blackdog.... on 23:41 - Jul 11 by Sandyman

He's a spawny fecker but well done BDB. Great thread lads. New members for the Dale Trust out of this

Agree, been a good read. All over bar the shouting...bar the shouting at the bar!
Blackdog.... on 07:34 - Jul 12 with 1172 viewsncfc_chalky

I could have finished him off ages ago but wanted to toy with him until the last game but it came back to bite me,I won't be so generous the next time bd because I've learnt my lesson,I still can't believe that he's won

The thing is it's not like us Pies to be arrogant either
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 7:35]

Blackdog.... on 09:05 - Jul 12 with 1146 viewsDaleiLama

Fair play Chalky - you kept it interesting to the end and the winnings are going to a good cause so you are still a winner in a way. A well fought match-up and a bit of fun on the side

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Blackdog.... on 13:07 - Jul 12 with 1078 viewsblackdogblue

Now then, after the dust has settled after last night's valiant efforts on & off the pitch, how do I respond to this... Do I gloat & really go to town and rub this in? ?

No I will not, It has been a rollercoaster ride, the lead swapping early on before Chalky started pulling away. He tried everything from misdirection to bragging here's mine, come & get me...

In true the Tortoise & Hare fashion it all went down to the finishing line, he was so confident and put the pressure on the tortoise to say come & beat me but only by a 100% correct score... and in true fairy tale endings, it came back to bite him..

This has not been about a case of beer for a while now, it was all about the chess & tactics of trying to win & I am humble to have succeeded .

As mentioned in a previous thread, the beer is now virtual & I will celebrate tonight

However, there are more important causes than my beer fund and we have agreed via PM the Dale Trust should be the real winner and thank them from both of us for running the prediction league. I will sign up the other 3 in the family for this years membership & Chalky will make a donation

Hopefully there will be another one next year for the World Cup & see if he can get some revenge

As the Champion Predictor, all that is left is my final prediction, Dale to return to League 1 this season & NCFC to return to League 2.

Up the Dale & NCFC

Blackdog.... on 15:01 - Jul 12 with 1013 viewsncfc_chalky

I'm more gutted about losing to that flea bitten mutt than I am about England losing but tbf all of what he says above is true,never did I think that I would lose and tormented him like a cat with a mouse,I had my glorious celebration speech all typed up as well and it's all had to he chucked in the bin,as soon as I get a reply from the Trust with an online banking link i will pass on £15 on bdb's behalf
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 16:34]

Blackdog.... on 16:19 - Jul 12 with 979 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 15:01 - Jul 12 by ncfc_chalky

I'm more gutted about losing to that flea bitten mutt than I am about England losing but tbf all of what he says above is true,never did I think that I would lose and tormented him like a cat with a mouse,I had my glorious celebration speech all typed up as well and it's all had to he chucked in the bin,as soon as I get a reply from the Trust with an online banking link i will pass on £15 on bdb's behalf
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 16:34]

Flea bitten mutt

Sick as a Parrot comes to mind

I too have to rethink my strategy, my boy is free as a junior trust member.

There is an option to add an additional donation though on joining so will make it right for the £15.

Sorry can't stay on, have some to sup , hard work this being a champion

Edit: All sorted with the Trust now 👍
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 17:25]

Blackdog.... on 19:24 - Jul 13 with 841 viewsncfc_chalky

I would like to o confirm that I also rejoined the Trust as a member (I'm already an exile) and donated an extra £10 to make up the £15 that bd had won

Blackdog.... on 19:45 - Jul 13 with 824 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 19:24 - Jul 13 by ncfc_chalky

I would like to o confirm that I also rejoined the Trust as a member (I'm already an exile) and donated an extra £10 to make up the £15 that bd had won

I can confirm via a pm..

Chalky has been a worthy advisory & twists, turns & much banter aside..

The real winner was the Dale Trust from both us 👍👍

Just to confirm I beat him by 1 point

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/05/euro-2020-1-predictions-league-table/
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 19:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024