Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Italians 19:58 - Jun 16 with 1396 viewssaint22

No one sings their anthem quite as passionately as they do
They really believe they are the best
The Italians on 12:43 - Jun 17 with 399 viewsSadoldgit

The Italians on 12:18 - Jun 17 by Chesham_Saint

I think you’re being too sensitive there, Sogs. So want if it references Jerusalem? The Scots have no qualms about being anti-English in their Flower song dirge.

I’m not sure a song about building a city that divides Jews, Christians and Arabs is an ideal national anthem, or perhaps, these days, it is? 😉
For those who haven’t heard it, my favourite band from the 70’s, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, recorded a cracking version of the song. It is on their Brain Salad Surgery album.
The Italians on 13:14 - Jun 17 with 374 viewsSadoldgit

Apparently King George V said that he preferred Jerusalem to God Save The King as a national anthem, so there you go!
The Italians on 13:20 - Jun 17 with 363 viewsbarry_sanchez

Why do people who hate the English ie English liberals and the woke lot love other jingoistic anthems? France, Scotland, Japan? They lap them up as they think it makes them intellectual and all Wordly yet it makes them look hypocritical tits.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

The Italians on 14:37 - Jun 17 with 348 viewsChesham_Saint

The Italians on 12:43 - Jun 17 by Sadoldgit

I’m not sure a song about building a city that divides Jews, Christians and Arabs is an ideal national anthem, or perhaps, these days, it is? 😉
For those who haven’t heard it, my favourite band from the 70’s, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, recorded a cracking version of the song. It is on their Brain Salad Surgery album.

It’s should be a city that unites those three not divides. Glass half full and all that…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The Italians on 14:59 - Jun 17 with 342 views1teeminants

The Italians on 12:14 - Jun 17 by Chesham_Saint

Usually it is good (and I’ve seen Wales at the rugby many times) but I thought it was a bit half hearted by the Welsh team this time.

Yes mate I agree it wasn’t great the other night but when sung at full gusto by fans and all players it’s very moving I think. It comes across better at the rugby.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

The Italians on 20:39 - Jun 17 with 286 viewskingolaf

I am a firm monarchist.

Our national anthem should be a rousing patriotic song. Not about God saving our monarch.

It alienates too many people.

I would like a song about us kicking f*ck out of the Germans and making reference to the sponging jocks.

Either that or Wonderwall.
The Italians on 21:28 - Jun 17 with 258 viewsSadoldgit

The Italians on 14:37 - Jun 17 by Chesham_Saint

It’s should be a city that unites those three not divides. Glass half full and all that…

If only Chesh!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024