Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Together 09:07 - Jun 18 with 1010 viewssaint22

Who saw this genius piece of drama last night?
Clever, topical, well written & acted and equally damning for Bojo and his hopeless door Matt
Together on 09:19 - Jun 18 with 999 viewsBicester_North

What kind of tedious helmet would watch this stuff? The same type of person who watches Britain’s Got Talent I suppose.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Together on 09:23 - Jun 18 with 986 viewsButty101

Together on 09:19 - Jun 18 by Bicester_North

What kind of tedious helmet would watch this stuff? The same type of person who watches Britain’s Got Talent I suppose.

And uses terms like Bojo.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Together on 11:41 - Jun 18 with 921 viewsBison

I watched the football and John Wick : Chapter 2. I didn't get angry about either program.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Together on 19:24 - Jun 20 with 781 viewssaint22

Together on 09:19 - Jun 18 by Bicester_North

So you didn’t watch it then?
Ignorance is bliss hey muppet
Together on 22:31 - Jun 20 with 719 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I saw a trailer, thought it looked sh*t and didn't watch it. I watched Britain's Biggest Hits of 1994 instead, which was fun, even though most of the music was tripe.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Together on 14:56 - Jun 21 with 577 viewsSadoldgit

Recorded but haven’t got around to watching it yet. Sharon Horgan is usually in quality productions so looking forward to it.
Saw the final episode of Time last night. A harrowing watch but BBC drama at its best. Quality social commentary, great acting, great script and asks all the right questions about our prison systems. Sean Bean and Stephen Graham were excellent.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 14:58]
Together on 16:16 - Jun 21 with 552 viewssaint22

Together on 14:56 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

Recorded but haven’t got around to watching it yet. Sharon Horgan is usually in quality productions so looking forward to it.
Saw the final episode of Time last night. A harrowing watch but BBC drama at its best. Quality social commentary, great acting, great script and asks all the right questions about our prison systems. Sean Bean and Stephen Graham were excellent.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 14:58]

Time was indeed very good, well written and brilliantly acted by both, Bean especially
I do wish Graham would do another accent just once, he is a very good actor but the scouse accent is getting a little boring now
Together on 16:25 - Jun 21 with 551 viewsRon11

Together on 16:16 - Jun 21 by saint22

Time was indeed very good, well written and brilliantly acted by both, Bean especially
I do wish Graham would do another accent just once, he is a very good actor but the scouse accent is getting a little boring now

I didn't think comrades were allowed to be disparaging about fellow workers' accents
Login to get fewer ads

Together on 16:33 - Jun 21 with 547 viewsBison

Together on 16:25 - Jun 21 by Ron11

I didn't think comrades were allowed to be disparaging about fellow workers' accents

And the fact he us a scouser as well so it's his natural accent

I'd like to see Ralph tryin a Brummie accent in his interviews , Sturgeon should try a Cornish one and like to see Sir Kier trying a Yorkshire accent might get his appeal up.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Together on 16:53 - Jun 21 with 530 viewsRon11

Together on 16:33 - Jun 21 by Bison

And the fact he us a scouser as well so it's his natural accent

I'd like to see Ralph tryin a Brummie accent in his interviews , Sturgeon should try a Cornish one and like to see Sir Kier trying a Yorkshire accent might get his appeal up.

And Johnson sounding like Paul Whitehouse - "I'm a geezer, I WILL nick it.."
Together on 17:26 - Jun 21 with 517 viewsSadoldgit

Together on 16:16 - Jun 21 by saint22

I have seen (heard) him play different accents. One that wouldn’t have worked in Scouse was Al Capone in Boardwalk Empire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024