How do you identify yourself no comments? 14:25 - Jun 21 with 5887 views Groo why? Groo does what Groo does best
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 5885 viewsBoundy Welsh British but that wasn't an option "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 16:01 - Jun 21 with 5829 viewsGroo How do you identify yourself no comments? on 14:28 - Jun 21 by Boundy Welsh British but that wasn't an option
I would have put other if that was an option but comments blocked to say it was missing. Other for me = Welsh/British/Canadian. Groo does what Groo does best
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 17:19 - Jun 21 with 5797 viewsSlugster664 How do you identify yourself no comments? on 16:01 - Jun 21 by Groo I would have put other if that was an option but comments blocked to say it was missing. Other for me = Welsh/British/Canadian.
I've always used the term, passionate Welshman, proud Brit
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 17:34 - Jun 21 with 5790 viewsmax936 How do you identify yourself no comments? on 17:19 - Jun 21 by Slugster664 I've always used the term, passionate Welshman, proud Brit
Welsh, first and foremost for me.
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 17:36 - Jun 21 with 5784 viewsonehunglow I'll leave it to this great Steve. I do not like labels. VIDEO
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 23:38 - Jun 21 with 5725 viewsDJack I look in the mirror and if there is a old and ruff looking fakir staring back I know, that's me! It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 00:23 - Jun 22 with 5704 viewsFireboy2 How do you identify yourself no comments? on 23:38 - Jun 21 by DJack I look in the mirror and if there is a old and ruff looking fakir staring back I know, that's me!
You are wrong, it's me.
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 00:53 - Jun 22 with 5696 viewsDJack How do you identify yourself no comments? on 00:23 - Jun 22 by Fireboy2 You are wrong, it's me.
No, I'm me . You are you. Sheesh. It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Login to get fewer adsHow do you identify yourself no comments? on 11:16 - Jun 22 with 5641 viewsRonaldStump How do you identify yourself no comments? on 00:53 - Jun 22 by DJack No, I'm me . You are you. Sheesh.
Unfortunately there is no option for Pakistani/British So i just chose british
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 12:00 - Jun 22 with 5619 viewsBoundy How do you identify yourself no comments? on 11:16 - Jun 22 by RonaldStump Unfortunately there is no option for Pakistani/British So i just chose british
So you should . If you identify yourself as firstly Pakistani then it would appear you're not willing or can't be arsed to assimilate ? "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 12:07 - Jun 22 with 5609 viewsRonaldStump How do you identify yourself no comments? on 12:00 - Jun 22 by Boundy So you should . If you identify yourself as firstly Pakistani then it would appear you're not willing or can't be arsed to assimilate ?
No need to be racist
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 13:47 - Jun 22 with 5584 viewsBoundy How do you identify yourself no comments? on 12:07 - Jun 22 by RonaldStump No need to be racist
No need to be a prat but there you go . "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 14:41 - Jun 22 with 5567 viewsCatullus How do you identify yourself no comments? on 12:00 - Jun 22 by Boundy So you should . If you identify yourself as firstly Pakistani then it would appear you're not willing or can't be arsed to assimilate ?
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. I tried looking in the mirror but I don't have a reflection so I can't be here, there or anywhere. Sometimes I'm talking to people and it's like they can see right through me.
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 18:44 - Jun 22 with 5525 viewsshingle A Maxmillan Shnell clone.
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 19:26 - Jun 22 with 5510 viewsonehunglow Alive is good.
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 11:01 - Jun 30 with 5409 viewsjack247 Welsh, but if someone referred to me as British, I wouldn’t correct them.
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 12:58 - Jun 30 with 5374 viewsKeithHaynes To the OP, because it’s a poll, and as proven on here posts have to be removed because of abuse. Simple.
How do you identify yourself no comments? on 13:15 - Jun 30 with 5362 viewsonehunglow How do you identify yourself no comments? on 12:58 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes To the OP, because it’s a poll, and as proven on here posts have to be removed because of abuse. Simple.
Maybe we should all reflect on the sad but obvious fact we cannot even show basic human respect to each other as we are simply self grading clowns. It s sadness personified. Identify as a human being,a soul and a spirit Nothing else matters Nothing