Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sucking up to Tom Cruise 22:59 - Jul 18 with 2301 viewsSadoldgit

Prime seat at Wembley. Prime seat at Wimbledon. In the pits at the British GP. Why do we suck up to this over hyped jerk?
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:01 - Jul 22 with 395 viewsRon11

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 16:48 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

I’ll come clean why I don’t care much for Tom Cruise (apart from the whole Scientology thing which, let’s be honest, is very freaky). During the Premier for the War of the Worlds a Channel 4 comedy programme set up a prank. An interviewer squired him with water from a fake microphone. Instead of just laughing it off as the harmless prank it was, he verbally laid into the guy up to the point where it became more than embarrassing. 4 Channel 4 employees were later arrested for assault. Yes, assualy with a water pistol. Many big Hollywood stars don’t take themselves too seriously and are happy to send themselves up. Not this one. This one has plenty of previous for being a total jerk.

He's never come to terms with being a short arse
Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:13 - Jul 22 with 385 viewsBison

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 16:48 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

I’ll come clean why I don’t care much for Tom Cruise (apart from the whole Scientology thing which, let’s be honest, is very freaky). During the Premier for the War of the Worlds a Channel 4 comedy programme set up a prank. An interviewer squired him with water from a fake microphone. Instead of just laughing it off as the harmless prank it was, he verbally laid into the guy up to the point where it became more than embarrassing. 4 Channel 4 employees were later arrested for assault. Yes, assualy with a water pistol. Many big Hollywood stars don’t take themselves too seriously and are happy to send themselves up. Not this one. This one has plenty of previous for being a total jerk.

Sucking Up Tom Cruise and now coming clean , what is with all the double entendre's ?

As for Penelope Cruz.... well marks out of 10 , I'd give her 1.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 17:22 - Jul 22 with 332 viewsSadoldgit

Sucking up to Tom Cruise on 09:13 - Jul 22 by Bison

Sucking Up Tom Cruise and now coming clean , what is with all the double entendre's ?

As for Penelope Cruz.... well marks out of 10 , I'd give her 1.

Boom boom!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024