| Ralph speaks 19:29 - Aug 7 with 1138 views | saint22 | It was tough test We know where we are going wrong YEAH! Starting McCarthy for one, so whyyyyyyy do you keep doing it ??! I do wonder if he has what it takes. I realise his hands are tied but some of the decisions |  | | |  |
| Ralph speaks on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 1118 views | MattFinish | He could play both keeper's and it would make no difference. Weve got no squad |  | |  |
| Ralph speaks on 21:23 - Aug 7 with 996 views | PatfromPoole | I do feel sorry for Ralph. Even though he’s a very well-paid guy, he must feel like he is constantly fighting a battle with both his arms tied behind his back. |  |
|  |
| Ralph speaks on 23:39 - Aug 7 with 898 views | Ron11 |
| Ralph speaks on 21:23 - Aug 7 by PatfromPoole | I do feel sorry for Ralph. Even though he’s a very well-paid guy, he must feel like he is constantly fighting a battle with both his arms tied behind his back. |
He must have had his arms tied behind his back but managed to get them free to signal substitutions in the dying seconds of quite a few games last season... |  | |  |
| Ralph speaks on 09:30 - Aug 8 with 767 views | Sadoldgit |
| Ralph speaks on 21:23 - Aug 7 by PatfromPoole | I do feel sorry for Ralph. Even though he’s a very well-paid guy, he must feel like he is constantly fighting a battle with both his arms tied behind his back. |
He must have the patience of a saint (no pun intended) to stay in this job. It seems to have gone all quiet on the take over front sadly. I can’t see anyone buying the club for £200m in the current economic climate. Unless Gao lowers the price and takes a hit on his investment we are stuck. I know people are predicting relegation or a relegation battle this season which might not be a bad thing. I expect that we will be a more attractive proposition price wise a second tier club as Gao can’t expect to sell at that price if we go down. The only consolation is that we aren’t the only club struggling with cash. Someone referred to us and the majority of other EPL clubs as cannon fodder which is more true now than ever. The fair play rules are not fit for purpose and the sooner the super rich clubs bugger off to their European playground the better. We need a more competitive Premier League with proper FFP rules which ensure that we will not be in this situation again. |  | |  |
| Ralph speaks on 09:54 - Aug 8 with 742 views | Ron11 |
| Ralph speaks on 09:30 - Aug 8 by Sadoldgit | He must have the patience of a saint (no pun intended) to stay in this job. It seems to have gone all quiet on the take over front sadly. I can’t see anyone buying the club for £200m in the current economic climate. Unless Gao lowers the price and takes a hit on his investment we are stuck. I know people are predicting relegation or a relegation battle this season which might not be a bad thing. I expect that we will be a more attractive proposition price wise a second tier club as Gao can’t expect to sell at that price if we go down. The only consolation is that we aren’t the only club struggling with cash. Someone referred to us and the majority of other EPL clubs as cannon fodder which is more true now than ever. The fair play rules are not fit for purpose and the sooner the super rich clubs bugger off to their European playground the better. We need a more competitive Premier League with proper FFP rules which ensure that we will not be in this situation again. |
The situation of constantly selling our best players is the one we don't want to be in. |  | |  |
| |