Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Tickets 14:21 - Aug 11 with 1518 viewsericofarabia

Has anybody received their tickets yet? Us Northern Saints haven't, and seeing all sorts of complaints on Toffee Sites about Season Tickets.
Everton Tickets on 14:25 - Aug 11 with 1515 viewsSaintsforeverj

Not got them yet.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Everton Tickets on 14:30 - Aug 11 with 1506 viewsSalisburySaint

Everton Tickets on 14:25 - Aug 11 by Saintsforeverj

Not got them yet.

London Saints haven't yet either

I was assured they were put in the post on Monday, but looks like the pigeon may have got kidnapped on route

[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 8:02]
Everton Tickets on 15:05 - Aug 11 with 1476 viewsWints76

Got mine this morning, but I know others that are still waiting
Everton Tickets on 23:17 - Aug 11 with 1330 viewssolent_toffee

To be fair, Everton are operating a digital season ticket and you had to pay the princely sum of a fiver to receive a season ticket card. I reckon a load of blues didn’t tick the box and pay the fiver and are waiting for their package and not checking their junk mail.

Whilst this digital world is wonderful, I’m not convinced it’s the right path for likes of 65 year old Pete from Speke.

Saturday is going to be carnage.

I just hope I get in on time to boo Benitez.
Everton Tickets on 23:40 - Aug 11 with 1319 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everton Tickets on 23:17 - Aug 11 by solent_toffee

To be fair, Everton are operating a digital season ticket and you had to pay the princely sum of a fiver to receive a season ticket card. I reckon a load of blues didn’t tick the box and pay the fiver and are waiting for their package and not checking their junk mail.

Whilst this digital world is wonderful, I’m not convinced it’s the right path for likes of 65 year old Pete from Speke.

Saturday is going to be carnage.

I just hope I get in on time to boo Benitez.

The Southampton coaches are leaving at 5:30 in the morning so clearly delays are expected!

Everton Tickets on 08:05 - Aug 12 with 1262 viewsSalisburySaint

Everton Tickets on 23:40 - Aug 11 by Saintsforeverj

The Southampton coaches are leaving at 5:30 in the morning so clearly delays are expected!

Roads going North West have generally been awful last two weekends from my experience driving to and from Scotland, so good idea to leave early

Wolverhampton Junction M6 and where M5 joins M6 particularly bad, so M6 toll might be a good option for those driving form Southampton
Everton Tickets on 09:44 - Aug 12 with 1238 viewssolent_toffee

Everton Tickets on 23:40 - Aug 11 by Saintsforeverj

The M6 has been horrific of late, roadworks around Walsall and smart motorway from the toll all the way to the 62. Throw in the holiday traffic with loads of people either going on holiday or returning, it’s going to be nuts.
Everton Tickets on 10:01 - Aug 12 with 1229 viewssaintwizzler

Everton Tickets on 09:44 - Aug 12 by solent_toffee

The M6 has been horrific of late, roadworks around Walsall and smart motorway from the toll all the way to the 62. Throw in the holiday traffic with loads of people either going on holiday or returning, it’s going to be nuts.

Get the train and drink like fûck.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Tickets on 10:36 - Aug 12 with 1214 viewssolent_toffee

Everton Tickets on 10:01 - Aug 12 by saintwizzler

Get the train and drink like fûck.

I haven’t got the train back home since 2001, 6.15 train from central, five changes due to problems, got to Goodison at five to three, got beat 0-3 by Tranmere in the cup and came straight back.

Great days.
Everton Tickets on 16:01 - Aug 12 with 1146 viewsSaintsforeverj

Still haven't received Everton tickets yet. Rang the ticket office - no answer. Rang supporter relations and it went to answer phone. So hopefully they arrive tomorrow on the very last last day before the game

Everton Tickets on 17:12 - Aug 12 with 1103 viewsSalisburySaint

Everton Tickets on 16:01 - Aug 12 by Saintsforeverj

Still haven't received Everton tickets yet. Rang the ticket office - no answer. Rang supporter relations and it went to answer phone. So hopefully they arrive tomorrow on the very last last day before the game

Mine were sent out Monday arrived today

If they don’t arrive and if you can contact ticket office, they can issue duplicates at Everton, which you pick up there.
Everton Tickets on 17:28 - Aug 12 with 1096 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everton Tickets on 17:12 - Aug 12 by SalisburySaint

Mine were sent out Monday arrived today

If they don’t arrive and if you can contact ticket office, they can issue duplicates at Everton, which you pick up there.

Thank you for that info. I suppose that we all need to bring ID to show at the Everton ticket office.

Everton Tickets on 18:41 - Aug 12 with 1049 viewsSalisburySaint

Everton Tickets on 17:28 - Aug 12 by Saintsforeverj

Thank you for that info. I suppose that we all need to bring ID to show at the Everton ticket office.

Yes ID will most likely be required
Everton Tickets on 19:11 - Aug 12 with 1028 viewsericofarabia

Northern Saints got their tickets today, so too late to forward on so an added incovenience to the guys having to arrange collection at a nominated pub or outside ground at specific times. Far from ideal and a right pain for anybody delayed enroute.
Absolutely no excuse for them being sent out so late.
Everton Tickets on 19:29 - Aug 12 with 1017 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everton Tickets on 19:11 - Aug 12 by ericofarabia

Northern Saints got their tickets today, so too late to forward on so an added incovenience to the guys having to arrange collection at a nominated pub or outside ground at specific times. Far from ideal and a right pain for anybody delayed enroute.
Absolutely no excuse for them being sent out so late.

And you can't even contact the ticket office to track where the tickets are! It's so amateurish that nobody answers the phone, at the ticket office or even supporter relations. The only way to contact the club is by email, but that's not immediate. I hope they contact me tomorrow or the tickets arrive, otherwise I just have to hope that Everton will help me and my groups out on the day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024