Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all those attending St Marys today 09:07 - Aug 22 with 1797 viewsTripleNiemi

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the experience. In my heart of hearts i am hoping that i am going to regret not travelling up today (in order to queue for an hour or two) to catch the game and see Saints pull off a result.

Instead i will now be tending to the garden and parking my backside on the couch around 13:00hrs.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 9:15]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

To all those attending St Marys today on 09:27 - Aug 22 with 1755 viewsChesham_Saint

Surely we’re only all going there to “watch United” as their fans like to say…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

To all those attending St Marys today on 10:30 - Aug 22 with 1680 viewsBerber

It will be great, even if, as expected we are well beaten. Live football at last.
To all those attending St Marys today on 15:02 - Aug 22 with 1585 viewsBison

Just announced all general admittance tickets to be refunded , whats general admission is that on the day ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

To all those attending St Marys today on 17:51 - Aug 22 with 1476 viewsSaintsforeverj

To all those attending St Marys today on 15:02 - Aug 22 by Bison

Just announced all general admittance tickets to be refunded , whats general admission is that on the day ?

As far as I'm aware, all season ticket holders and people who bought tickets. Just not for hospitality. Rightly so but a good move and will help to make the fans feel a little more valued.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

To all those attending St Marys today on 18:02 - Aug 22 with 1449 viewsBison

To all those attending St Marys today on 17:51 - Aug 22 by Saintsforeverj

As far as I'm aware, all season ticket holders and people who bought tickets. Just not for hospitality. Rightly so but a good move and will help to make the fans feel a little more valued.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-08-22/club-statement-southampton-manches

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

To all those attending St Marys today on 21:57 - Aug 22 with 1379 viewsgreen

Feel sorry for those that missed out today. That’s what it’s all about, great atmosphere, what a feeling when Adams’ shot hit the back of the net, the brass band before the game and the range of emotions watching football reminded me of why I go through all of this.
To all those attending St Marys today on 22:04 - Aug 22 with 1362 viewsdirk_doone

To all those attending St Marys today on 21:57 - Aug 22 by green

Feel sorry for those that missed out today. That’s what it’s all about, great atmosphere, what a feeling when Adams’ shot hit the back of the net, the brass band before the game and the range of emotions watching football reminded me of why I go through all of this.

The Saints Brass were on top form today.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

To all those attending St Marys today on 22:15 - Aug 22 with 1344 viewsBerber

To all those attending St Marys today on 17:51 - Aug 22 by Saintsforeverj

As someone else has posted, a £500k mistake that the club could better utilise. I would have been sacked in any of my jobs for that kind of c0ckup.
Login to get fewer ads

To all those attending St Marys today on 07:58 - Aug 23 with 1242 viewsBenali_Saint

I enjoyed it. It was great to be back.
Looking forward to Newport now
To all those attending St Marys today on 09:03 - Aug 23 with 1205 viewsNewdawn2014

if you buy a TV and it fails you go back to the shop ??
the kit failed on the day not the users.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024