Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dildo Twins 17:47 - Sep 12 with 2183 viewsChesham_Saint

Did anyone notice Sullivan and Gold’s Bentley and Rolls Royce parked out the front of the stadium yesterday? Both had personalised number plates and Sullivan’s motor was particularly crass being bright red.

Despite the presence of two bruiser-type chauffeurs, quite a few fans took pleasure in walking past and booting or hitting the bodywork. Pretty pathetic, but (as most appeared to be West Ham fans) showed the depth of contempt they have for their owners (either that or they were just envious fvcks).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The Dildo Twins on 18:27 - Sep 12 with 2137 viewsSaintsforeverj

They displayed a big banner in the crowd at the end too. They finished 6th last year and they have spent a lot of money. Not sure what their issue is now, that they have spent money and are successful on the pitch. Obviously their behaviour was bad, but Gold's car is a proper show off. I saw it parked in the Chapel car park and it took up about 5 spaces, it's so big and was definitely the most expensive car in the car park. Perhaps their fans just don't like their show off owners.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 18:31]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The Dildo Twins on 19:35 - Sep 12 with 2066 viewscocklebreath

The Dildo Twins on 18:27 - Sep 12 by Saintsforeverj

They displayed a big banner in the crowd at the end too. They finished 6th last year and they have spent a lot of money. Not sure what their issue is now, that they have spent money and are successful on the pitch. Obviously their behaviour was bad, but Gold's car is a proper show off. I saw it parked in the Chapel car park and it took up about 5 spaces, it's so big and was definitely the most expensive car in the car park. Perhaps their fans just don't like their show off owners.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 18:31]

It’s nothing to do with the team or money spent it’s the stadium they now play at, they hate it with a passion, I was chatting to a Westham fan on the train yesterday and he refuses to go to home games just does all the aways, it’s not a football ground and never will be

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The Dildo Twins on 19:46 - Sep 12 with 2049 viewsSaintsforeverj

The Dildo Twins on 19:35 - Sep 12 by cocklebreath

It’s nothing to do with the team or money spent it’s the stadium they now play at, they hate it with a passion, I was chatting to a Westham fan on the train yesterday and he refuses to go to home games just does all the aways, it’s not a football ground and never will be

It's done now though isn't it. They can't bring back Upton park. If Saints finished 6th in the PL, with a stadium that holds 60 000 people, having spent 200 million on the team, I don't think I would be complaining.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 19:47]

The Dildo Twins on 20:57 - Sep 12 with 1961 viewscocklebreath

The Dildo Twins on 19:46 - Sep 12 by Saintsforeverj

It's done now though isn't it. They can't bring back Upton park. If Saints finished 6th in the PL, with a stadium that holds 60 000 people, having spent 200 million on the team, I don't think I would be complaining.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 19:47]

You don’t know that, they feel like the soul has been ripped out of there club, I’ve been there 3 times and it isn’t a football ground

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The Dildo Twins on 21:55 - Sep 12 with 1919 viewsNumber_58

The majority will just about tolerate their huge white elephant of a stadium while they're doing ok. The trouble will come when they have another poor season. I know they've signed long term leases and so on, but I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the future they don't move or rebuild (like Juve did in Turin).
The Dildo Twins on 23:35 - Sep 12 with 1834 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

The Dildo Twins on 20:57 - Sep 12 by cocklebreath

You don’t know that, they feel like the soul has been ripped out of there club, I’ve been there 3 times and it isn’t a football ground

This.

it's not like moving from the Dell to St Marys, which sadly our club needed to do or just not have the income and disappear, it's moving from a ground with soul (like the Dell) but that would have kept sustaining them in this league. And the London Stadium or whatever the f*ck it's called now is worse than St Marys. Anyone who has been there will tell you what a sh*t, no atmosphere bowl it is.

There's finishing 6th and there's having the soul of your club trampled on. Sadly we all know those days are gone, so it's all about big soulless grounds now.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

The Dildo Twins on 09:29 - Sep 13 with 1698 viewsChesham_Saint

The Dildo Twins on 23:35 - Sep 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

This.

it's not like moving from the Dell to St Marys, which sadly our club needed to do or just not have the income and disappear, it's moving from a ground with soul (like the Dell) but that would have kept sustaining them in this league. And the London Stadium or whatever the f*ck it's called now is worse than St Marys. Anyone who has been there will tell you what a sh*t, no atmosphere bowl it is.

There's finishing 6th and there's having the soul of your club trampled on. Sadly we all know those days are gone, so it's all about big soulless grounds now.

It’s not just a shit ground for atmosphere. Although getting to it is easy for me (in Essex) it’s set in a concrete wilderness near a characterless shopping centre. It’s awful and I do have sympathy for their fans. Like them or not, the Hammers are a classic club with mainly genuine fans (albeit with more than their fair share of thugs).

The Dildo Twins on 19:25 - Sep 13 with 1565 views1885_SFC

I think this explains their dislike of the owners...

https://www.kumb.com/article.php?id=44092

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

The Dildo Twins on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 1476 viewsSaintsforeverj

The Dildo Twins on 19:25 - Sep 13 by 1885_SFC

I think this explains their dislike of the owners...

https://www.kumb.com/article.php?id=44092

Upton Park was a cracking atmosphere and was a great away day. It was a proper old English ground that suited their fanbase. So I understand they are love sick and don't feel at home in a massive Olympics stadium. But did the west ham fans protest before the move was confirmed? It's done now and they have the ground they have. Another owner wouldn't bring back their old ground, so I don't really understand what they want, other than they just don't like them I suppose.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 22:57]

The Dildo Twins on 09:58 - Sep 14 with 1356 viewsChesham_Saint

The Dildo Twins on 22:52 - Sep 13 by Saintsforeverj

Upton Park was a cracking atmosphere and was a great away day. It was a proper old English ground that suited their fanbase. So I understand they are love sick and don't feel at home in a massive Olympics stadium. But did the west ham fans protest before the move was confirmed? It's done now and they have the ground they have. Another owner wouldn't bring back their old ground, so I don't really understand what they want, other than they just don't like them I suppose.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 22:57]

It can take a long time to recover from a broken heart…..

The Dildo Twins on 21:58 - Sep 30 with 1026 viewsSaintsforeverj

The 60 000 sell out crowd seemed to be enjoying themselves tonight, as their well invested in, team progresses in Europe, flying high in the PL and in the next round of the league cup after beating Man U at Old Trafford. I certainly wouldn't be complaining about the owners if this was us. We can only dream of 60 000 sell out crowds watching a team with hundreds of millions spent on it playing in Europe. Their fans looked very happy this evening.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 22:01]

The Dildo Twins on 08:41 - Oct 1 with 902 viewsSadoldgit

Just read an article in the BBC page about Hammers United and how a group of fans still want the owners out. Just goes to show how you can’t please all of the people even some of the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024