Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? 23:08 - Sep 26 with 1014 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

How many games/ points have Saints LOST in the 2nd half - when the opposing team are kicking towards THEIR OWN FANS.

And how many times have our match day opposition team NOT ...... kicked toward The Northan away fans end ...... So 2nd half Premiership league performances ONLY, say over the last 5 seasons!

As you are aware another 3 points were squandered today! I think/feel that you would be FLABBIGASED at the results !!!

Our team NEEDS ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET to stay in our top league - and I have been an advocate -- OF MOVING ALL THE AWAY FANS .... TO PORTSMOUTH - Sorry slip of the keyboard lol!....... Seriously Cherries away fans - at the side .... Villa.s away fans - at the side - Newcastle away fans " Are high in the gods - and NEED a telescope to even see the pitch -- IT Annoys me with every home game when the opposing team have corner -- The away fans raise their volumes - AND LIFT THEIR TEAM !!!!!!!!!

Look I know it would not be easy -- be very distrupted ... and avast amount of hard work and organizing. For several years now year on year this subject is brought up in our FF and Every time this is raised at a Fans Forum --- The only answer we get is ----- WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT ?

Our club could be relegated just bynot carrying this through -- the few points of moving the away fans --- PLEASE CONSIDER TO " Organisise moving the away fans - for the start of next season please. or we could be looking back - and thinking " Wish we had done it sooner - now we have dropped to the chamionchip?

OVER to your exspert stats geniuses.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? on 09:47 - Sep 27 with 937 viewsdarthvader

I dont think we need a stat person to see this crap happens all the bloomin time .

It happend at the Dell when the new all seater Archers stand used to be full of away support and the noise they made was helping te away team .

We soon shoved them into the east stand .

Then we had two home ends .

keep the faith coyr

Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? on 15:30 - Sep 27 with 901 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Thanks for your post darthvader.

I wonder how many other fans - feel the same way ?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? on 15:52 - Sep 27 with 886 viewsPatfromPoole

It takes a brave man to belittle the passion of the Chapel Kop.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? on 19:00 - Sep 28 with 796 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? on 15:52 - Sep 27 by PatfromPoole

It takes a brave man to belittle the passion of the Chapel Kop.

Sorry pal , but I think that your answering the wrong post?

What a lift to our team to have the Whole of the Chapel end - full of our own passionate fans!

Like others have pointed out - Saints would then have TWO HOME ENDS !

Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? on 19:08 - Sep 28 with 792 viewsdirk_doone

Can any SAINTS stats person - answer this please ? on 19:00 - Sep 28 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Sorry pal , but I think that your answering the wrong post?

What a lift to our team to have the Whole of the Chapel end - full of our own passionate fans!

Like others have pointed out - Saints would then have TWO HOME ENDS !

I'd be happy if we had one.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024