Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what’s worse? 21:24 - Sep 30 with 678 viewsButty101

Calling some one a name online or burgling someone’s house?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

So what’s worse? on 09:38 - Oct 1 with 552 viewsSaintNick

Burgling someone's house I would say, but it does depend on what the situation is, you can make some accusations online that truly ruin someone's life

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

So what’s worse? on 10:13 - Oct 1 with 536 viewsdirk_doone

So what’s worse? on 09:38 - Oct 1 by SaintNick

Burgling someone's house I would say, but it does depend on what the situation is, you can make some accusations online that truly ruin someone's life

I think he's referring to someone who was jailed for referring to a footballer as a baboon in a chat group. I'm not condoning namecalling but there are plenty of violent assaults which don't result in jail sentences. They claim there simply isn't enough prison space.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

So what’s worse? on 10:35 - Oct 1 with 523 viewssolent_toffee

So what’s worse? on 10:13 - Oct 1 by dirk_doone

I think he's referring to someone who was jailed for referring to a footballer as a baboon in a chat group. I'm not condoning namecalling but there are plenty of violent assaults which don't result in jail sentences. They claim there simply isn't enough prison space.

There was a story in the echo this week of a fella who asked someone to wear a mask in a shop in Shirley at the height of lockdown. Non mask wearer waited for the fella and shot him four times with a BB gun. Not that the victim would have known that.

Bloke got a suspended sentence despite armed police having to drag him out of his rather nice car.

In short, it’s really inconsistent but having a decent well paid lawyer helps.
So what’s worse? on 11:21 - Oct 1 with 497 viewsButty101

So what’s worse? on 10:13 - Oct 1 by dirk_doone

Yeah that was indeed what i was referring to Dirk. As you say you cant condone the language but 8 weeks in jail and £1,200 fine mental.
Theres plenty of smack heads doing burglaries that continually get suspended sentence's.

If i was the victim of either of these crimes i know which i would want the law to come down harder on!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

So what’s worse? on 13:58 - Oct 1 with 420 viewsdarthvader

So what’s worse? on 11:21 - Oct 1 by Butty101

Yeah that was indeed what i was referring to Dirk. As you say you cant condone the language but 8 weeks in jail and £1,200 fine mental.
Theres plenty of smack heads doing burglaries that continually get suspended sentence's.

If i was the victim of either of these crimes i know which i would want the law to come down harder on!

I was burgled last year , we were asleep upstairs and i can assure you id rather be abused and called all sorts of çunÅ¥s online than go through that again

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024