Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict 10:10 - Oct 17 with 743 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56000/southampton-v-leed

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict on 10:37 - Oct 17 with 709 viewsRon11

I've always liked Nathan Redmond as a player, and it was great to see him back to his best yesterday.
It may have been something to do with seeing quite a bit more of the ball, possibly a direct result of Ward Prowse not slowing things down..?
They certainly looked a lot more 'forward thinking' yesterday and Broja looks the part - sadly Adams and A. Armstrong have hardly had a sniff recently.
Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict on 10:56 - Oct 17 with 681 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict on 10:37 - Oct 17 by Ron11

I've always liked Nathan Redmond as a player, and it was great to see him back to his best yesterday.
It may have been something to do with seeing quite a bit more of the ball, possibly a direct result of Ward Prowse not slowing things down..?
They certainly looked a lot more 'forward thinking' yesterday and Broja looks the part - sadly Adams and A. Armstrong have hardly had a sniff recently.

Redmond repaying the manager’s faith in him by producing a great display.
This needs to happen more frequently from him.
Not 3 or 4 times a season.
Great players do it week in, week out.
Here’s hoping for more of the same from him next Saturday!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict on 17:31 - Oct 17 with 535 viewsBerber

As stated above, the number of times he plays like this hardly justifies the faith shown in picking him as a starter so frequently. However, he was on the money yesterday and I really enjoyed his performance.
Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict on 21:52 - Oct 17 with 421 viewsA1079

A weekend away at Southampton and I can go to work tomorrow with the Leeds fans that surround me hopefully quiet for a change.

A good all round performance. Leeds were poor and though we had players missing too the ones we had missing actually may have helped us whilst the players Leeds were missing probably impacted them.

Salisu is really looking strong now at the back though a mis-communication and over elaboration almost lead to an ill deserved goal for Leeds.

I have been a critic of Redmond but yesterday he was all that I would like him to be consistently. I do hope we don't have to wait a while before he puts another performance of that nature.

A good 3 points and Burnley next but they will be very different and one swallow doth not a summer make.
Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict on 22:11 - Oct 17 with 409 viewsSaintsforeverj

Southampton V Leeds United The Verdict on 21:52 - Oct 17 by A1079

A weekend away at Southampton and I can go to work tomorrow with the Leeds fans that surround me hopefully quiet for a change.

A good all round performance. Leeds were poor and though we had players missing too the ones we had missing actually may have helped us whilst the players Leeds were missing probably impacted them.

Salisu is really looking strong now at the back though a mis-communication and over elaboration almost lead to an ill deserved goal for Leeds.

I have been a critic of Redmond but yesterday he was all that I would like him to be consistently. I do hope we don't have to wait a while before he puts another performance of that nature.

A good 3 points and Burnley next but they will be very different and one swallow doth not a summer make.

Good for you, having the bragging rights! If you are up in Yorkshire, enjoy being a Saints fan up there, go into work with an arrogant smile. We have to put up with northern fans parading around the south, so yeah enjoy it up there for a little bit!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024