Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexitland 21:58 - Nov 1 with 2175 viewsinthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/nov/01/fish-france-johnson-broken
Brexitland on 18:06 - Nov 2 with 618 viewssaint68

Brexitland on 18:05 - Nov 2 by grumpy

Well just for the sake of people that are then.

It doesn't need clarification..it is a clear statement.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Brexitland on 18:08 - Nov 2 with 617 viewsgrumpy

Brexitland on 18:06 - Nov 2 by saint68

It doesn't need clarification..it is a clear statement.

You cant clarify that statement can you?
Brexitland on 18:10 - Nov 2 with 614 viewssaint68

Brexitland on 18:08 - Nov 2 by grumpy

You cant clarify that statement can you?

Mate.. a 9yr old could.

Brexitland on 18:55 - Nov 2 with 587 viewsgrumpy

Brexitland on 18:10 - Nov 2 by saint68

Mate.. a 9yr old could.

Bet he couldn't
Brexitland (n/t) on 18:57 - Nov 2 with 585 viewssaint68

Brexitland on 18:55 - Nov 2 by grumpy

Bet he couldn't

How do you know it wasn't a she? 😁 or even non binary mate💗

[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 18:58]

Brexitland on 19:45 - Nov 2 with 552 viewsBazza

Brexitland on 18:05 - Nov 2 by grumpy

Well just for the sake of people that are then.

Probably he means things like the DVLA going on strike during the summer when there’s a massive backlog of HGV applications and most civil servants were working from home. Or Glasgow bin men on strike to give a good impression to the influx of visitors there this week.
Brexitland on 21:31 - Nov 2 with 506 viewsSadoldgit

Brexitland on 16:52 - Nov 2 by saint68

More idle insinuations again ..Ian Is the usual one for that , but OK Sogs you just carry the standard for this one hey.

My oldest boy is still in the UK he lives at our house and he started at one of the well known supermarkets 4yrs ago pushing trolleys initially, he still works there and got promotion after promotion for having a good hard work effic and being professional well presented and punctual..he's now on his way to a full management roll at nearly 23...he's done that of his own volition and has no interest in coming out here other than holidays..he left school with virtually no qualifications after having very little interest at school..we weren't happy about that but teenagers know everything apparently 😁

Meanwhile his so called mates from school are all still wannabe Jafaican chatting knobheads that think working is for pussyoles!!😔😔

Violence, sexual assault and general unacceptable behaviour have risen exponentially in the past 2 decades most would agree and acknowledge...just a coincidence I suppose Sogs

You make the UK out to be a borderline 3rd world country with your previous post..maybe there's a possible correlation there then bud.

Cause and effect maybe Sogs..you tell me oh wise one.

On the one hand you say Britain is a great place to live, then you say that social order has been going downhill for the last 20 years. When I said the country was going downhill you pulled me up on it. Make your mind up. You will be praising lockdowns and Covid jabs soon. You also seem to be saying that our problems are down to immigration. No mate, our problems are down to people like you with your archaic attitudes.
Brexitland on 07:25 - Nov 3 with 447 viewssaint68

Brexitland on 21:31 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

On the one hand you say Britain is a great place to live, then you say that social order has been going downhill for the last 20 years. When I said the country was going downhill you pulled me up on it. Make your mind up. You will be praising lockdowns and Covid jabs soon. You also seem to be saying that our problems are down to immigration. No mate, our problems are down to people like you with your archaic attitudes.

The problems are down to people like me..WTF

I suppose you mean people who've worked hard all their life and paid hundreds of thousands in tax and never abused the welfare state..yep that's people like me.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexitland on 07:53 - Nov 3 with 425 viewsdwayne_dibley

Brexitland on 19:45 - Nov 2 by Bazza

Probably he means things like the DVLA going on strike during the summer when there’s a massive backlog of HGV applications and most civil servants were working from home. Or Glasgow bin men on strike to give a good impression to the influx of visitors there this week.

in both cases how could you tell the difference in behaviour between being on strike or not?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Brexitland on 08:14 - Nov 3 with 419 viewskernow

"Vichy France mark 2 " Really?!
Reminds me of some bloke from Stoke last year who was trying to compare the EU with the Soviet Union.
Preposterous!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024