Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hamer 22:00 - Nov 2 with 891 viewsbuilthjack

Hats off to him. He has been fantastic since coming in.
I fear that if he gets injured we will struggle.
Come January get another experienced keeper in.
Benda looked very dodgy to me and wouldn't fit the system.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hamer on 22:08 - Nov 2 with 856 viewsKeithHaynes

That save at the end, he’s done that so many games at the end now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hamer on 22:12 - Nov 2 with 846 viewsBoundy

He's calm under pressure, seems to make the right decisions as to when to come off his line , commands his area and his distribution's not bad , what's not to like . I do have high hopes for Benda which could still come to fruition as he's still young ,The Manager's decision to take him out of the firing line was a good one and possibly his best so far .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hamer on 07:30 - Nov 3 with 689 viewsKilkennyjack

Hamer on 22:12 - Nov 2 by Boundy

He's calm under pressure, seems to make the right decisions as to when to come off his line , commands his area and his distribution's not bad , what's not to like . I do have high hopes for Benda which could still come to fruition as he's still young ,The Manager's decision to take him out of the firing line was a good one and possibly his best so far .

I agree about Hamer.

Super Keeper.

Beware of the Risen People

Hamer on 08:07 - Nov 3 with 654 viewsmagicdaps10

Has brought a sense of calm for sure.

Its sad that Benda hasn't taken his chance, there is a keeper in there but he comes with a mistake or 2 especially the way we play.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hamer on 08:13 - Nov 3 with 636 viewsDr_Winston

Benda's a young keeper who in all probability has never been asked to play the way we're playing now. His chance will come again. Hamer, to his immense credit, has taken his opportunity and run with it.

Nice to have two decent keepers available.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hamer on 08:50 - Nov 3 with 592 viewsandypitt56

Hamer on 08:13 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

Benda's a young keeper who in all probability has never been asked to play the way we're playing now. His chance will come again. Hamer, to his immense credit, has taken his opportunity and run with it.

Nice to have two decent keepers available.

I don't understand how he didn't get a look in under cooper. He is a far better keeper than Woodman.
Hamer on 09:01 - Nov 3 with 573 viewsDr_Winston

Hamer on 08:50 - Nov 3 by andypitt56

I don't understand how he didn't get a look in under cooper. He is a far better keeper than Woodman.

Because he'd never played for England u17.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hamer on 10:28 - Nov 3 with 505 viewsonehunglow

I have commented previously a to why Hamer was seen second best to Woody.

Did that post up.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024