Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm an Old Man. 21:56 - Nov 3 with 10880 viewsDiscodroids

54 years old tomorrow. Sir Les knocking in goals in front of the chicken run every year at Upton park while i maintained radio silence in amongst the ICF seems a 1000 years ago.

I could dance for 12 hours at shoom, Astoria, Brixton acadamy, Mud CLUB and the wag club..

now i can't make a pot noodle without taking a lie down in a 15 tog duvet.

East End Blood. Forever QPR.

Where do the years go...

Anyway.. My old man east ham Dave Far right, Mum Middle, Uncle ray on the left.. Upton park. 1964.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 22:02]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

I'm an Old Man. on 18:27 - Nov 5 with 1197 viewsqprxtc

Time is an irrelevant concept. Especially at last orders.

Boomshanka Disco.

🍻
I'm an Old Man. on 13:46 - Nov 6 with 961 viewsLythamR

I'm an Old Man. on 22:11 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

Cheers Mick I knew you would appreciate it. ;-)

the funny thing is, me and Uncle rays son became the 80's version of dad and Ray getting chased to East ham station every saturday night by the locals for dressing differently when we went up west to the Wag Club. Same as it ever was.

I still feel the same as i did at 32 but when i shave in the mirror, the reflection looks like a Lava Lamp.

Miss my old dad every day. But looking forward to seeing my son tomorrow in the crooked billet for a pint. Family.

Belated Happy Birthday

When I look in the mirror I still see a relatively young man

its when i see myself in pictures or video that reality bites
I'm an Old Man. on 14:13 - Nov 6 with 939 viewsBoston

I'm an Old Man. on 13:46 - Nov 6 by LythamR

Belated Happy Birthday

When I look in the mirror I still see a relatively young man

its when i see myself in pictures or video that reality bites

1980’s…a rather well known middle aged drinker in the area, one Maurice Conroy, popped into the booth at Wembley Park station for passport snaps. Money in, click, flash, bang, he’s done. Hanging around outside for the finished product when some pics appear out of the slot. Quick glance, he then holds’em up and exclaims “ah look, some old fellah forgot to take his photo’s”. Don’t think his ego ever recovered when he realized!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024