Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill to Scunthorpe 09:56 - Nov 5 with 3275 viewsHullDale

confirmed.

https://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/news/2021/november/keith-hill-appointed-as-t
Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 10:46 - Nov 5 with 3157 viewsDaleiLama

Prov 27:17, “iron sharpens iron?” Then .............

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 11:10 - Nov 5 with 3097 viewspioneer

If typhoo put the T in Britain then this appointment certainly puts the **** in scunthorpe
Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 11:37 - Nov 5 with 3014 viewsBucketBstard

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 11:10 - Nov 5 by pioneer

If typhoo put the T in Britain then this appointment certainly puts the **** in scunthorpe

Who could mark that comment down. LOL
No matter how successful he was for us he still leaves a very bitter taste with his horrendous arrogance and disgusting attitude towards fans, and its not just us....the list comprises Barnsley, Bolton, Tranmere and soon to be Scunthorpe I imagine if he hasnt learnt a lesson yet in civility and honesty .
Having Robbie Stockdale here just shows you what a difference a humble and honest yet, dedicated professional can come across.
Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 11:59 - Nov 5 with 2958 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 11:37 - Nov 5 by BucketBstard

No matter how successful he was for us he still leaves a very bitter taste with his horrendous arrogance and disgusting attitude towards fans, and its not just us....the list comprises Barnsley, Bolton, Tranmere and soon to be Scunthorpe I imagine if he hasnt learnt a lesson yet in civility and honesty .
Having Robbie Stockdale here just shows you what a difference a humble and honest yet, dedicated professional can come across.

Absolutely, but what Hill does as a manager will generally usurp most other things.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 12:03 - Nov 5 with 2945 viewsIOMDale

I marked it down because I saw it as unnecessary to dismiss our greatest ever manager as a c*nt.

UTDNFS

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 12:12 - Nov 5 with 2902 viewsHullDale

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 11:10 - Nov 5 by pioneer

Thor?
Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 13:31 - Nov 5 with 2697 viewsscooby

you missed the legacy contracts and messed up team / players he left for us to deal with...
Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 13:35 - Nov 5 with 2690 viewsJames1980

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 13:31 - Nov 5 by scooby

you missed the legacy contracts and messed up team / players he left for us to deal with...

Would that be the team/players that the other pariah of a manager used to keep us in L1 after Hill received his marching orders?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 16:37 - Nov 5 with 2362 viewsrafc_ryan

Be interesting to see how he does, I think they are at a similar position now to where we were before he was Caretaker Manager. I could see him being a good fit there if he gets involved with the youth teams etc like he was at Rochdale.

Would be a shame to lose another League side with some good history to some bought out non league side staying in the league
Keith Hill to Scunthorpe on 20:47 - Nov 6 with 1601 viewsEllDale

Reunited with their kitman so there was at least one familiar face to welcome him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024