Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage 14:27 - Nov 7 with 3052 viewsBarrowdale

Any idea where and when?
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 14:44 - Nov 7 with 2966 viewsTVOS1907

There's a highlights programme on BBC2 at 7.15pm.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 14:44 - Nov 7 with 2965 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I think we are on Radio Nottingham as Radio Bolton are otherwise engaged in more important game....also on BBC Footie Website along with other matches.

Highlights are on later tonight.
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 14:45 - Nov 7 with 2960 viewsBarrowdale

Why move us to sunday then??
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 14:56 - Nov 7 with 2886 viewsTVOS1907

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 14:45 - Nov 7 by Barrowdale

Why move us to sunday then??

For the highlights programme later. The game can or will be shown with extended commentary, replays, etc, as opposed to the goals only, which is what yesterday's games will get.

If Dale win comfortably, the above probably won't happen, though.

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 17:57 - Nov 7 with 2592 viewsDalenet

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 14:56 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

For the highlights programme later. The game can or will be shown with extended commentary, replays, etc, as opposed to the goals only, which is what yesterday's games will get.

If Dale win comfortably, the above probably won't happen, though.

Given its a highlights show, I guess we will be on for 30 seconds. Not much to share today
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 17:59 - Nov 7 with 2584 viewsTVOS1907

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 17:57 - Nov 7 by Dalenet

Given its a highlights show, I guess we will be on for 30 seconds. Not much to share today

Two goals and a few near misses.

50 seconds, maybe.

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 19:47 - Nov 7 with 2399 viewsBarrowdale

Or nothing!!!!
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 19:53 - Nov 7 with 2382 viewsTVOS1907

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 19:47 - Nov 7 by Barrowdale

Or nothing!!!!

As I mentioned, the length of coverage was probably dependent on the result. If County had won, the game would have been top of the bill.

This BBC2 programme hasn't finished yet, either. If you can't wait: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/video
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 19:55]

Login to get fewer ads

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 19:55 - Nov 7 with 2369 viewsBarrowdale

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 19:53 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

As I mentioned, the length of coverage was probably dependent on the result. If County had won, the game would have been top of the bill.

This BBC2 programme hasn't finished yet, either. If you can't wait: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/video
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 19:55]

But we’ve not even been on ffs
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 20:11 - Nov 7 with 2303 viewsTVOS1907

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 19:55 - Nov 7 by Barrowdale

But we’ve not even been on ffs

Isn't the programme 90 minutes long?

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 20:21 - Nov 7 with 2286 viewsBarrowdale

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 20:11 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

Isn't the programme 90 minutes long?

Didnt he say “ now to saturdays games!”
Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 20:41 - Nov 7 with 2218 viewsTVOS1907

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 20:21 - Nov 7 by Barrowdale

Didnt he say “ now to saturdays games!”

No idea, I'm recording it, but I bet it's been on by now.

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 20:53 - Nov 7 with 2188 viewsdawlishdale

Thought we were on extended bbc coverage on 20:41 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

No idea, I'm recording it, but I bet it's been on by now.

It's been on. Showed both goals and the "non-penalty" which looks nailed on to me.

However; overall, we were poor for long periods of the game and I have to agree that it resembled a BBM game, such was the lack of desire to win or have a shot.

I really like RS's honesty, but he must stop persisting with Dorsett and Graham, or the supporters will start to voice their displeasure. also, Keohane has reverted to the player of old and looks very poor defensively on the left hand side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024