Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith 21:10 - Nov 7 with 5064 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56210/aston-villa-target

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 18:24 - Nov 8 with 1147 viewsMattFinish

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 15:52 - Nov 8 by Heisenberg

Not financially I would agree. But they could have sacked him after the poor results and 9-0 humiliations. I think it’s commendable they didn’t by the way and hope Ralph remembers it if Villa come knocking.

Okay see what you meant. I agree they backed him in that way but was that cos Gao is too tight to pay him off? Probably
Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 19:53 - Nov 8 with 1064 viewsSaintsforeverj

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 16:09 - Nov 8 by I_would

Why would Villa want Ralph? Do they want to average 15th? Do they want several negative stat records? Do they want to pay £20m release clause?

He's not going anywhere same as WP.

Ralph is a fantastic manager. That's why they might want him. Let's hope he doesn't go.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:22 - Nov 8 with 944 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 17:19 - Nov 8 by Sadoldgit

Because he is a good manager?

Gerard to Southampton

What a deluded thread. He will be looking for much bigger club than yours. This is just soooooo funny.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:52 - Nov 8 with 923 viewshedgeend61

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:22 - Nov 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Gerard to Southampton

What a deluded thread. He will be looking for much bigger club than yours. This is just soooooo funny.

Who said anything about Gerrard to Southampton?
Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:57 - Nov 8 with 915 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:22 - Nov 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Gerard to Southampton

Inbred.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:58 - Nov 8 with 914 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:52 - Nov 8 by hedgeend61

Who said anything about Gerrard to Southampton?

Don't want you getting excited if he doesn't go there.

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 00:04 - Nov 9 with 899 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 23:57 - Nov 8 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Inbred.

Yes, I am related to your family.

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 00:48 - Nov 9 with 886 viewsMattFinish

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 00:04 - Nov 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Yes, I am related to your family.

Think the word you're looking for is retarded
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 01:03 - Nov 9 with 877 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 00:48 - Nov 9 by MattFinish

Think the word you're looking for is retarded

"I am relarded to your family"

You're a bit think aren't you?

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 07:13 - Nov 9 with 811 viewsMattFinish

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 01:03 - Nov 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"I am relarded to your family"

You're a bit think aren't you?

To my family you are retarded as proven in your last post.

Now run along back to the shallow end of the gene pool
Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 07:38 - Nov 9 with 787 viewsMytchettSaint

I think 130_years_in_lower_leagues was on the sauce last night.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 09:09 - Nov 9 with 730 viewsBenali_Saint

Norwich interested in Hasenhuttl as well
Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 17:03 - Nov 9 with 668 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 07:38 - Nov 9 by MytchettSaint

I think 130_years_in_lower_leagues was on the sauce last night.

Actually oin the whiskey. Got a stinky cold

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 17:19 - Nov 9 with 654 viewsBicester_North

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 17:03 - Nov 9 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Actually oin the whiskey. Got a stinky cold

So who said anything about Gerrard to Southampton?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 22:49 - Nov 9 with 600 viewshedgeend61

Aston Villa Target Hasenhuttl And Steven Gerrard To Replace Dean Smith on 17:19 - Nov 9 by Bicester_North

So who said anything about Gerrard to Southampton?

130's the only one who's said anything about it, think he had a couple of pints last night.

Gerrard's won one trophy in 3 1/2 years where only two teams compete, why would we want him? The ambition for Villa would be about 8-9th max, would he be happy with that?

If he does do any good in the PL, he'll be off to Liverpool as soon when Klopp goes, if he messes up, he's probably finished.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024