Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ole gone 11:44 - Nov 21 with 742 viewsdarthvader

another one prem manager bites the dust .

keep the faith coyr

Ole gone on 12:04 - Nov 21 with 720 viewsA1079

It was inevitable and you could tell he knew it yesterday. He is a decent bloke and I don't think he is a bad manager but Man U have some difficult characters to deal with who decide to quite a large degree what happens. You need to be a certain type of manager to be able to deal with some of those personalities.

I can't stand Man U so I am not that bothered what happens to them as a club but time and time again players of PL clubs in particular get away with it. Standing in front of the camera when you are long term professional footballers on absolutely thousands per minute let alone a game to say you don't know what to do when you are on the pitch beggars belief.
Ole gone on 12:24 - Nov 21 with 683 views1885_SFC

It's only November and already Man United, Spurs, Watford, Villa, Newcastle and Norwich have changed managers.

Old School is Cool

Ole gone on 12:37 - Nov 21 with 655 viewsBicester_North

Ole gone on 12:04 - Nov 21 by A1079

It was inevitable and you could tell he knew it yesterday. He is a decent bloke and I don't think he is a bad manager but Man U have some difficult characters to deal with who decide to quite a large degree what happens. You need to be a certain type of manager to be able to deal with some of those personalities.

I can't stand Man U so I am not that bothered what happens to them as a club but time and time again players of PL clubs in particular get away with it. Standing in front of the camera when you are long term professional footballers on absolutely thousands per minute let alone a game to say you don't know what to do when you are on the pitch beggars belief.

Absolutely right, player power has gone too far the other way. Still Pogba should hopefully be working on his new dance moves for his next goal celebration.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ole gone on 12:43 - Nov 21 with 651 viewsTripleNiemi

Ole gone on 12:24 - Nov 21 by 1885_SFC

It's only November and already Man United, Spurs, Watford, Villa, Newcastle and Norwich have changed managers.

That's the pressures when these clubs are striving for the Superleague spots

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ole gone on 09:49 - Nov 22 with 445 viewsSadoldgit

Felt gutted for him from his interview yesterday. Seems like a really decent guy and totally committed to the club. Sadly for him, not good enough but when you see senior players like Ronaldinho taking the pi ss out of him on the pitch he is probably better off somewhere else.
I know sime football managers get a huge pay out when they fail, but they are human beings and to fail so publicly and take the dogs abuse they get for losing a game, who needs that? Fair okay to OGS, he was still out signing autographs and talking to the fans even when the knives were out for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024