Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City buy Saints central defender 10:55 - Nov 23 with 2191 viewsdirk_doone

Yet another outstanding central defender produced by our academy. Tyrone Mings, Ben White and now..

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/19733548.max-alleyne-confirms-move-southampton
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 11:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Man City buy Saints central defender on 15:26 - Nov 24 with 513 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:38 - Nov 23 by dirk_doone

If he'd moved to just about any club from Little Pompey, including Southampton, he'd have been moving to a bigger club.

Soton are a massive club indeed, but for some reason haven't got the trophies to show for it. How did that happen?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Man City buy Saints central defender on 16:39 - Nov 24 with 484 viewsfranniesTache

F*cking hell i've read some Portsmyths in my time but Le Tiss being offered to them is up there with the worst of them

Literally the only mention of it i can see is one website called "where are they now", a website run by someone who's own biography says

"Lives in Southampton, England, but this could be described as enemy territory being a lifelong Portsmouth fan."

You lot are so, so desperate to believe anything it's embarrassing. Genuinely you're the Donald Trump of the south coast
Man City buy Saints central defender on 16:52 - Nov 24 with 466 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Man City buy Saints central defender on 16:39 - Nov 24 by franniesTache

F*cking hell i've read some Portsmyths in my time but Le Tiss being offered to them is up there with the worst of them

Literally the only mention of it i can see is one website called "where are they now", a website run by someone who's own biography says

"Lives in Southampton, England, but this could be described as enemy territory being a lifelong Portsmouth fan."

You lot are so, so desperate to believe anything it's embarrassing. Genuinely you're the Donald Trump of the south coast

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-when-announced-to-the-crowd-former-southampton

Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:14 - Nov 24 with 446 viewsfranniesTache

Man City buy Saints central defender on 16:52 - Nov 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-when-announced-to-the-crowd-former-southampton

The testimonial game where he took that off to reveal a saints shirt underneath? Not sure what relevance that has to your myths but you knock yourself out (permanently would be good)
Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:21 - Nov 24 with 434 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:14 - Nov 24 by franniesTache

The testimonial game where he took that off to reveal a saints shirt underneath? Not sure what relevance that has to your myths but you knock yourself out (permanently would be good)

There is a myth that your club is one of the biggest in the land, and make incredible noise at your stadium. A lot of yours certainly believe it.

Another one is that MLT was one of the greatest players in the world for a year or two. Again, most of yours beleive it.

Football has some great stories tbf

Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:35 - Nov 24 with 427 viewsgrumpy

Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:21 - Nov 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

There is a myth that your club is one of the biggest in the land, and make incredible noise at your stadium. A lot of yours certainly believe it.

Another one is that MLT was one of the greatest players in the world for a year or two. Again, most of yours beleive it.

Why do you come on here and make such stupid statements?
Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:42 - Nov 24 with 424 viewsSadoldgit

Man City buy Saints central defender on 12:05 - Nov 23 by saintwizzler

GAO IS RUINING THIS CLUB. HE NEEDS TO QUIT NOW!!

I don’t think he is. The board are and how are they supposed to stop a young player leaving for a huge club like City?
Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:57 - Nov 24 with 420 viewsfranniesTache

Man City buy Saints central defender on 17:21 - Nov 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Talking of Le tiss, it’s a shame you didn’t take his advice around covid
Login to get fewer ads

Man City buy Saints central defender on 23:12 - Nov 24 with 344 viewsSadoldgit

Man City buy Saints central defender on 20:16 - Nov 23 by Saintsforeverj

This doesn't make sense. Young players usually come to us because we give them first team football. Even Livramento, who is world class, couldn't get on the Chelsea first team. Is this player so good, he will be better than Dias and co? He we go there and won't get a chance to play for the first team. Probably more money of course.

Or maybe he fancies learning his trade with some of the best players in Europe?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024