Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's gone wrong with our support? 14:29 - Nov 28 with 5476 viewsfranniesTache

I know the premier league ruins most supports over a period of time but since the restart after covid our support has gone to new levels of embarrassing.

It used to be that we only sung OWTS and/or yellows away from home, that was dull but nothing more, but we seem to have been infested by a new generation of "lads" who seem to think social media/soccer am is the height of wit and have taken it upon themselves to embarrass our city at every opportunity.

Their constant singing of "pompey got battered" in northern accents (why the f*ck is someone from 'Ampshire singing Home like they're from Yorkshire?) they now taking their noddiness to another level.

Yesterday at Liverpool we had people singing possibly the most tin pot embarrassing sh*t i've heard in years "we've won/lost the ball" as if we're some tin pot tiny team supported by yokels who've got all giddy at their first trip out the city (yup the skates sing it).

And then there's this...

Grown f*cking men taking a cardboard cut out of an internet fad to a football game, is there anyway we can get banning orders for these c*nts before they embarrass us further?
What's gone wrong with our support? on 10:59 - Nov 30 with 803 viewsfranniesTache

What's gone wrong with our support? on 20:49 - Nov 29 by SonicBoom

Hold on.....you can buy Stone Island on Klarna??
Get in!

Brands been dead for years mush. The brand of choice for wanabees and drug dealers now
What's gone wrong with our support? on 12:34 - Nov 30 with 742 viewsSonicBoom

I was being sarcastic.

It's never been a favourite of mine. Even back in the day it smacked of lads trying to look like hooligans whether they actually were or not.
These days it's limited to the wannabe's and that knob off Soccer AM who seems to be sponsored by them as he wears it most of the time. Although he looks a right state and like he's having a mid-life crisis.
What's gone wrong with our support? on 12:40 - Nov 30 with 736 viewsfranniesTache

What's gone wrong with our support? on 12:34 - Nov 30 by SonicBoom

I was being sarcastic.

It's never been a favourite of mine. Even back in the day it smacked of lads trying to look like hooligans whether they actually were or not.
These days it's limited to the wannabe's and that knob off Soccer AM who seems to be sponsored by them as he wears it most of the time. Although he looks a right state and like he's having a mid-life crisis.

That prick from Soccer AM ruined a jacket i've got, he wore it on there and now i can't wear it anymore (and no it wasn't a stoney)
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:25 - Dec 3 with 575 viewsNickSO19

What's gone wrong with our support? on 12:40 - Nov 30 by franniesTache

That prick from Soccer AM ruined a jacket i've got, he wore it on there and now i can't wear it anymore (and no it wasn't a stoney)

What's gone wrong with our support? on 09:25 - Dec 3 with 575 viewsNickSO19

What's gone wrong with our support? on 12:40 - Nov 30 by franniesTache

The Steward Jacket
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024