Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier 18:04 - Dec 3 with 4297 viewsPoirot

Another load of drivel ive noticed on his instagram, showing that hes a bit conspiracy minded about covid. I hope he or family arent going to need NHS services this time of the year.

[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 15:43]
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 18:49 - Dec 3 with 4246 viewscocklebreath

People have different opinions, some are stupid, so what move on. You seem to be a very bitter man

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 20:40 - Dec 3 with 4173 viewsPoirot

They lose their opinion when public health is at stake.
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 21:30 - Dec 3 with 4116 viewssaint68

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 20:40 - Dec 3 by Poirot

They lose their opinion when public health is at stake.

I'd imagine that one of the world's greatest con artists whove been fined hundreds of millions is to be more trusted than an ex footballer...Pfizer..if you can't connect the dots.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 09:51 - Dec 4 with 3972 viewsNumber_58

I'll be cancelling my booster jab now I know SRL's views on the subject. It's not that I don't trust Chris Whitty's advice, it's just that his penalty taking record is very poor by comparison.
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 10:26 - Dec 4 with 3948 viewsBison

Miss Marple , do us a favour and try and find some footballers from other teams who you consider are conspiracy theorist , you make get a few more likes then rather then turning on our own.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 14:16 - Dec 4 with 3833 viewsericofarabia

"I hope he or family aren't going to need NHS services this time of the year."

You really are a cretin aren't you!
I also hope that he or any of his family won't need to use the NHS services, as they are likely to be let down, as all the Doctors are busy cancelling vital services in order to cash in £15 per jab (£20 on Sundays), as encouraged to do by Javid, despite his previous promise to try and catch up on delayed/cancelled treatments and surgery, and If they had to go to hospital they'd find that 70% of the Covid Ward beds are occupied by jabbed ( ONS Covid 19 Surveillance figures, not mine). Not the 99% bandied about by ministers recently. And Yes I do realise that the figures will be skewed by % of population jabbed, but the fact is, it is not the iunjabbed overcrowding the hospitals as is the commonly reported lie, but that wouldn't look good in the clammour to ban unjabbed from society and push through the Jab Passport would it.
If you have a problem with people expressing alternative views to you, stop following them on social media.
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 02:23 - Dec 5 with 3731 viewsKriSaint

you don't have t be a doctor (as I happen to be) or a conspiracy theorist to get worried when people in football stadium crowds repeatedly collaps and the match gets temporarily suspended.
3 times in less than a month, is it? Could it be un-intented , severe (new-methodical emergency-approved) Covid vaccine jabs related? You certainly can't look away from that possibility.
29.000 vaccine-related deaths in the US - official data.
Lambert is concerned for his young kids getting the vaccine jabs.
I don't blame him.

These vaccines are not very helpful, I suspect. On the contrary, I fear.
F*cking with our immune system with emergency-approved vaccines for a disease with such a low mortality on average???? Pericarditis, Myocarditis, blood cloths, bone marrow disorders and examples of auto-immune f*ck-ups in our immune systems etc. are happening all over the world due to these mRNA-vaccines , and now we want to vaccine children, who hardly get any symptoms from covid??? Very disturbing.

Shoot bullets through me for saying this, I don't care.

I DON'T trust the authorities on these vaccines.

So, Le Tiss & Rickie: Thank You for trying to wake people up!
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 11:32 - Dec 5 with 3619 viewssaint68

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 02:23 - Dec 5 by KriSaint

you don't have t be a doctor (as I happen to be) or a conspiracy theorist to get worried when people in football stadium crowds repeatedly collaps and the match gets temporarily suspended.
3 times in less than a month, is it? Could it be un-intented , severe (new-methodical emergency-approved) Covid vaccine jabs related? You certainly can't look away from that possibility.
I don't blame him.

F*cking with our immune system with emergency-approved vaccines for a disease with such a low mortality on average???? Pericarditis, Myocarditis, blood cloths, bone marrow disorders and examples of auto-immune f*ck-ups in our immune systems etc. are happening all over the world due to these mRNA-vaccines , and now we want to vaccine children, who hardly get any symptoms from covid??? Very disturbing.

Ian will be along shortly to call you a crackpot or nutcase or some other derisory term.

Your credentials will be requested to verify your professional status.

He will hit you repeatedly with his 3 bullet points

Vaccines work??
Doctor and scientists are honest ???
Anyone who claims not should be locked away..well something similar to that
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 12:24]

Login to get fewer ads

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 17:49 - Dec 5 with 3514 viewssaint68

I don't blame him.

Your post has really put the fear and regret thought process through the roof of the vaccine cheerleaders on here..

Funny that
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 18:01]

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 19:07 - Dec 5 with 3482 viewskingolaf

I don't blame him.

Weirdo
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 19:56 - Dec 5 with 3458 viewsJellybaby

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 19:07 - Dec 5 by kingolaf

Weirdo

When the inevitable rebuttal comes it is so eloquent and well thought out!

What the covid militants and anti free- speech merchants never think about is that those in power, whether Government or Sage or whoever all have a vested interest, they may believe completely what they are saying or not, but ultimately they are paid to say it and could lose their jobs if they don't. Some have shares in companies and gain to profit from measures they are introducing etc etc.

People like Le Tiss and SRL have nothing to gain from speaking out on these issues and quite a lot to lose. They are speaking from the heart, even if you don't agree with the message, surely you can acknowledge their integrity and courage? If you can't even see that, then you're the weirdo mate.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 20:17 - Dec 5 with 3435 viewscynicalsaint

I don't blame him.

Go on, I'll bite.

You're a doctor.

Tell me more...
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 21:39 - Dec 5 with 3396 viewssaint68

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 20:17 - Dec 5 by cynicalsaint

Go on, I'll bite.

You're a doctor.

Tell me more...

He really doesn't need to, and you know it....you watched TV and fell for a load of shit you knew didn't make real sense..

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 08:45 - Dec 7 with 3267 viewsNewdawn2014

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 09:51 - Dec 4 by Number_58

I'll be cancelling my booster jab now I know SRL's views on the subject. It's not that I don't trust Chris Whitty's advice, it's just that his penalty taking record is very poor by comparison.

people disappoint so much , anyway I`m getting a dog next week so sod them all !!
Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 09:48 - Dec 7 with 3252 viewssaints__fan__73

Do we have any club legends left who aren't acolytes of David Icke?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 18:29 - Dec 7 with 3170 viewsJellybaby

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 09:48 - Dec 7 by saints__fan__73

Do we have any club legends left who aren't acolytes of David Icke?

Ha. They got you hook, line and sinker Saints fan. If you question whether it is right to give a 5 year old child a jab they don't need that might harm them, then you are as mad as David Icke!

David Icke is surely a construct, put in place to mock those who veer from the mainstream narrative, a pantamine villain who believes in lizards is a very useful tool to stop the people from questioning our beloved rulers.¾

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 18:55 - Dec 7 with 3159 viewscynicalsaint

Rickie Lambert Joins le Tissier on 19:56 - Dec 5 by Jellybaby

When the inevitable rebuttal comes it is so eloquent and well thought out!

What the covid militants and anti free- speech merchants never think about is that those in power, whether Government or Sage or whoever all have a vested interest, they may believe completely what they are saying or not, but ultimately they are paid to say it and could lose their jobs if they don't. Some have shares in companies and gain to profit from measures they are introducing etc etc.

People like Le Tiss and SRL have nothing to gain from speaking out on these issues and quite a lot to lose. They are speaking from the heart, even if you don't agree with the message, surely you can acknowledge their integrity and courage? If you can't even see that, then you're the weirdo mate.

"surely you can acknowledge their integrity and courage?"

Not really.

Appears MLT jumped on the Arcuri/Andrew Neil thing with a cheeky re-tweet yesterday but deleted it. Timing seemed to coincide with AN starting to posture about legal action for all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024