Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F1 - Saudi 18:24 - Dec 5 with 1834 viewsJaySaint

Anyone else watching this farce?

Awful track

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

F1 - Saudi on 20:27 - Dec 5 with 1755 viewsCity_boy

I very rarely watch the whole race (Just the start and finish), but this one was full of incident.

I agree the track was awful and in my view shouldn't have even been staged there. However, what an incident packed race. Brings it nicely to a final race decider.

Worth recording highlights tonight.
F1 - Saudi on 20:32 - Dec 5 with 1749 viewsHeisenberg

Verstappen is a lunatic. His driving today was disgraceful and if he gets away with it he will have no problem taking Hamilton out in the final race to win the world title.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

F1 - Saudi on 20:36 - Dec 5 with 1743 viewscynicalsaint

Nailed on. Horner just on TV saying 'max has more wins' - not rocket science.
F1 - Saudi on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 1665 viewskingslandstand1

F1 - Saudi on 20:32 - Dec 5 by Heisenberg

Verstappen is a lunatic. His driving today was disgraceful and if he gets away with it he will have no problem taking Hamilton out in the final race to win the world title.

He reminds mea bit like Schumacker (sp?), not the current one, in the fact thst he is a really good driver but has the dirty tricks in him. You don't stay in the middle of the track and break hard to let someone pass to start with. And that wasn't the only time he's tried something this season

I can see him doing something next weekend to take the pair of them out of the race is hamilton is looking like winning
F1 - Saudi on 07:42 - Dec 6 with 1584 viewsdirk_doone

F1 - Saudi on 22:19 - Dec 5 by kingslandstand1

He reminds mea bit like Schumacker (sp?), not the current one, in the fact thst he is a really good driver but has the dirty tricks in him. You don't stay in the middle of the track and break hard to let someone pass to start with. And that wasn't the only time he's tried something this season

I can see him doing something next weekend to take the pair of them out of the race is hamilton is looking like winning

He certainly will. He'd rather kill Hamilton than let him win and he is going to kill or seriously injure another driver one of these days as he has no repect for other drivers' safety. Hamilton was lucky to escape when Verstappen drove his car over him. Only the halo saved his life that time.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

F1 - Saudi on 14:01 - Dec 6 with 1486 viewsMessysaints

i thought the track was great.. The racing its self was poor, but only because of one driver. how can one driver drive so dangerously every race and always get away with it.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024