Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 20:30 - Dec 6 with 1695 viewsBicester_North

Stamp in the face and he takes no action, against Arsenal who can’t stand Dean and have history with him.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Mike Dean on 21:06 - Dec 6 with 1613 viewsSadoldgit

Looked accidental to me. He has also disallowed a goal for Everton.
Mike Dean on 21:16 - Dec 6 with 1602 viewsBicester_North

Mike Dean on 21:06 - Dec 6 by Sadoldgit

He’s sent off plenty of players where the challenge looked accidental, just depends how he feels on the day and who’s playing. The offside was clear.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 21:16]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Mike Dean on 21:19 - Dec 6 with 1589 views1885_SFC

VAR is popular on Merseyside tonight then.

Old School is Cool

Mike Dean on 21:34 - Dec 6 with 1553 viewsSadoldgit

Mike Dean on 21:19 - Dec 6 by 1885_SFC

VAR is popular on Merseyside tonight then.

Looks like he will knocked off the Everton’s fans Christmas card list!
Mike Dean on 21:53 - Dec 6 with 1518 viewsSadoldgit

Back on it again.
Mike Dean on 06:55 - Dec 7 with 1342 viewscocklebreath

Mike Dean on 21:06 - Dec 6 by Sadoldgit

Like fook it was accidental, he knew what he was doing and did the look away I’m innocent thing just in time. Dean is a rat faced cheat

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Mike Dean on 07:53 - Dec 7 with 1318 viewssolent_toffee

Mike Dean on 21:53 - Dec 6 by Sadoldgit

Back on it again.

He still added far too much time to give Arsenal the chance to equalise which they nearly did. It must have been a tough one for him last night as he clearly hates both teams.
Mike Dean on 08:57 - Dec 7 with 1271 viewssaint22

Mike Dean on 06:55 - Dec 7 by cocklebreath

Like fook it was accidental, he knew what he was doing and did the look away I’m innocent thing just in time. Dean is a rat faced cheat

How he keeps getting games is beyond me!
Also isn't he a Tranmere fan so surprised he refs at Goodison
Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 09:30 - Dec 7 with 1243 viewsdirk_doone

Mike Dean on 08:57 - Dec 7 by saint22

How he keeps getting games is beyond me!
Also isn't he a Tranmere fan so surprised he refs at Goodison

Tranmere fans claim to have a rivalry with Everton. Probably, like Bournemouth's rivalry with Saints, it's quite a one-sided one though.

"According to a survey entitled 'The League of Love and Hate' conducted in August 2019, Tranmere fans listed the more distant Bolton Wanderers and Oldham Athletic as their biggest rivals, followed by Everton."

So, as a Tranmere fan, Mike Dean should not be allowed to referee Everton games. But, Mike Dean seems to be above all the normal rules for referees. Of course, his hatred of Arsenal is well known, so much so that Arsenal fans got up a petition to stop him refereeing their games, so I guess it balanced out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48264815
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 10:00]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Mike Dean on 10:36 - Dec 7 with 1190 viewssolent_toffee

Mike Dean on 09:30 - Dec 7 by dirk_doone

Tranmere fans claim to have a rivalry with Everton. Probably, like Bournemouth's rivalry with Saints, it's quite a one-sided one though.

"According to a survey entitled 'The League of Love and Hate' conducted in August 2019, Tranmere fans listed the more distant Bolton Wanderers and Oldham Athletic as their biggest rivals, followed by Everton."

So, as a Tranmere fan, Mike Dean should not be allowed to referee Everton games. But, Mike Dean seems to be above all the normal rules for referees. Of course, his hatred of Arsenal is well known, so much so that Arsenal fans got up a petition to stop him refereeing their games, so I guess it balanced out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48264815
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 10:00]

Mike Deans sons are season ticket holders at Anfield, it’s incredible that he gets to referee Everton games.

As for Tranmere, a lot of Everton fans used to go and watch them when they used to play on Friday nights but they are on an Eastleigh level of rivalry to Saints.

On a side note, I went to the Fulham v Bournemouth game on Friday. What a strange bunch Bournemouth had, great numbers to be fair, but group of lads in their 40’s and 50’swalking around the nicest ground in the country giving it the big one and acting like hard cases from the seventies. You’re from Bournemouth lads.
Mike Dean on 11:22 - Dec 7 with 1150 views1885_SFC

Mike Dean on 10:36 - Dec 7 by solent_toffee

Mike Deans sons are season ticket holders at Anfield, it’s incredible that he gets to referee Everton games.

As for Tranmere, a lot of Everton fans used to go and watch them when they used to play on Friday nights but they are on an Eastleigh level of rivalry to Saints.

On a side note, I went to the Fulham v Bournemouth game on Friday. What a strange bunch Bournemouth had, great numbers to be fair, but group of lads in their 40’s and 50’swalking around the nicest ground in the country giving it the big one and acting like hard cases from the seventies. You’re from Bournemouth lads.

Yep, that's Bornmuff fans for you.

Old School is Cool

Mike Dean on 12:25 - Dec 7 with 1098 viewsSadoldgit

Mike Dean on 07:53 - Dec 7 by solent_toffee

He still added far too much time to give Arsenal the chance to equalise which they nearly did. It must have been a tough one for him last night as he clearly hates both teams.

What a quandary! What to do when you want to be biased against both the teams you are reffing! I’m surprised that he didn’t pull a sicky!
Mike Dean on 12:59 - Dec 7 with 1061 viewsWints76

Mike Dean on 10:36 - Dec 7 by solent_toffee

Ha, I saw the Cherries fans arriving in to Waterloo on Friday afternoon, and exactly the same. Though I do try to hang back when Saints fans arrive in to Waterloo for the same reasons sometimes

Those Everton disallowed goals though. Thought the first one was his arm that was offside and that was ok now? And the second one, the lines that were drawn didn't seem to have much bearing to the players' positions. All seems daft still
Mike Dean on 14:12 - Dec 7 with 1008 viewssolent_toffee

Mike Dean on 12:59 - Dec 7 by Wints76

Ha, I saw the Cherries fans arriving in to Waterloo on Friday afternoon, and exactly the same. Though I do try to hang back when Saints fans arrive in to Waterloo for the same reasons sometimes

Those Everton disallowed goals though. Thought the first one was his arm that was offside and that was ok now? And the second one, the lines that were drawn didn't seem to have much bearing to the players' positions. All seems daft still

They were very tight, not quite sure what the rule is now to be honest. Saw those lines and they didn’t make sense.

Thankfully Grays’s goal was never going to be ruled out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024