Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 60974 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:52 - Mar 1 with 2672 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:32 - Mar 1 by raynor94

Absolutely pathetic!

So you are not that keen on getting suggestions of where you might want to live then … ?

Funnily enough most people tend to feel the same.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:08 - Mar 1 with 2652 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:52 - Mar 1 by Kilkennyjack

So you are not that keen on getting suggestions of where you might want to live then … ?

Funnily enough most people tend to feel the same.

I don't portray my dislike of the Country I live in, and you never fail to say what a fantastic Country the Republic is.

So why would you want to reside somewhere like this

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:33 - Mar 1 with 2637 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:08 - Mar 1 by raynor94

I don't portray my dislike of the Country I live in, and you never fail to say what a fantastic Country the Republic is.

It could be why immigration from the Republic continues to be higher than than immigration to the Republic over the last years. Only the recent increase in immigrants from Ukraine and other troubled parts of the world, 80,000 in 2022 has reversed.
Most Irish who take degree course in the UK , currently 10,000, tend to take jobs in UK when they qualify.

Even the Republicans living in NI, who off course have dual nationality prefer to stay in NI despite 100 years of so called oppression. No doubt helped by the UK very generous benefits system.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 2423 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:33 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

It could be why immigration from the Republic continues to be higher than than immigration to the Republic over the last years. Only the recent increase in immigrants from Ukraine and other troubled parts of the world, 80,000 in 2022 has reversed.
Most Irish who take degree course in the UK , currently 10,000, tend to take jobs in UK when they qualify.

Even the Republicans living in NI, who off course have dual nationality prefer to stay in NI despite 100 years of so called oppression. No doubt helped by the UK very generous benefits system.

If you live in the north of ireland you can be British, Irish, or both.

Part of the GFA.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:34 - Mar 2 with 2416 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:08 - Mar 1 by raynor94

I want better for the UK.

Pointing out that Brexit is is a shite idea for working class people, and the Tory party is full of liars, cheats and charlatons is the only patriotic stance.

You have been duped by a bunch of English public school posh boys - never mind you can keep pretending for now.

Hopefully jail awaits Johnson and Hancock.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:01 - Mar 2 with 2370 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:22 - Mar 2 by Kilkennyjack

If you live in the north of ireland you can be British, Irish, or both.

Part of the GFA.

Hate to correct you but you might find that it's officially called Northern Ireland
https://discovernorthernireland.com/
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 19:06]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 2336 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:34 - Mar 2 by Kilkennyjack

I want better for the UK.

Pointing out that Brexit is is a shite idea for working class people, and the Tory party is full of liars, cheats and charlatons is the only patriotic stance.

You have been duped by a bunch of English public school posh boys - never mind you can keep pretending for now.

Hopefully jail awaits Johnson and Hancock.

That first sentence is a lie. As long as I’ve been on here you’ve been wishing nothing but harm and damage to the UK.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:46 - Mar 2 with 2327 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:03 - Mar 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That first sentence is a lie. As long as I’ve been on here you’ve been wishing nothing but harm and damage to the UK.

I think i know what i mean better than you do.

I do accept that you know what you mean though…..

And thanks for the most pointless contribution of 2023.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:49 - Mar 2 with 2326 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:01 - Mar 2 by Togg

Hate to correct you but you might find that it's officially called Northern Ireland
https://discovernorthernireland.com/
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 19:06]

People decide on language, not the establishment.

Its factually the north of Ireland.

How do you feel about ‘Wales’ rebranding as ‘Cymru’ …. 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:08 - Mar 2 with 2301 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:46 - Mar 2 by Kilkennyjack

I think i know what i mean better than you do.

I do accept that you know what you mean though…..

And thanks for the most pointless contribution of 2023.

You are a out and out charlatan, never capable of answering a straight question.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:44 - Mar 2 with 2286 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:08 - Mar 2 by raynor94

You are a out and out charlatan, never capable of answering a straight question.

I know you got conned into voting for Brexit. Mugged right off 🇬🇧
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 22:45]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:15 - Mar 3 with 2182 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:49 - Mar 2 by Kilkennyjack

People decide on language, not the establishment.

Its factually the north of Ireland.

How do you feel about ‘Wales’ rebranding as ‘Cymru’ …. 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

If you believe that fine but you will find its known throughout the world as Northern Ireland. Also known by the Republic of Ireland as Northern Ireland. But you crack on mate if you know better.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 7:21]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:52 - Mar 3 with 2129 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:44 - Mar 2 by Kilkennyjack

I know you got conned into voting for Brexit. Mugged right off 🇬🇧
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 22:45]

I didn't vote for Brexit, but have accepted the majority wanted it

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:08 - Mar 3 with 1990 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:52 - Mar 3 by raynor94

I didn't vote for Brexit, but have accepted the majority wanted it

Fair enough.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:09 - Mar 3 with 1989 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:15 - Mar 3 by Togg

If you believe that fine but you will find its known throughout the world as Northern Ireland. Also known by the Republic of Ireland as Northern Ireland. But you crack on mate if you know better.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 7:21]

Its called Ireland, you div.

‘Ireland remains the constitutional name of the state.
The constitutional name Ireland is normally used.

However, the official description Republic of Ireland is sometimes used when disambiguation is desired between the state and the island of Ireland.’

The football team is called Republic of Ireland by FIFA/UEFA though.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 21:25]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 06:41 - Mar 4 with 1871 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:09 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Its called Ireland, you div.

‘Ireland remains the constitutional name of the state.
The constitutional name Ireland is normally used.

However, the official description Republic of Ireland is sometimes used when disambiguation is desired between the state and the island of Ireland.’

The football team is called Republic of Ireland by FIFA/UEFA though.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 21:25]

My point remains the same. It's Northern Ireland and not the north of Ireland.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:24 - Mar 4 with 1846 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 06:41 - Mar 4 by Togg

My point remains the same. It's Northern Ireland and not the north of Ireland.

And still wrong.

In geographical terms its the north of Ireland.

If you dont accept the right of the uk to partition the island of Ireland by force using British Crown Forces, then its the occupied north of Ireland. Northern Ireland is a made up statelet. Dont worry though it will not last much longer. 100 years is enough.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:00 - Mar 4 with 1832 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:24 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

And still wrong.

In geographical terms its the north of Ireland.

If you dont accept the right of the uk to partition the island of Ireland by force using British Crown Forces, then its the occupied north of Ireland. Northern Ireland is a made up statelet. Dont worry though it will not last much longer. 100 years is enough.

Blinking hell you're obtuse. Google it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland

The majority of people in Northern Ireland are happy to be a part of the UK including many Catholics.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 9:02]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:02 - Mar 4 with 1759 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:00 - Mar 4 by Togg

Blinking hell you're obtuse. Google it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland

The majority of people in Northern Ireland are happy to be a part of the UK including many Catholics.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 9:02]

Biggest party are now sinn fein - 8 points more than next biggest.

The border poll will settle this matter.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:40 - Mar 5 with 1717 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:02 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

Biggest party are now sinn fein - 8 points more than next biggest.

The border poll will settle this matter.

Can you update us on the falling support for Scottish independence under the failed leadership of Sturgeon or the falling support for independence in Wales under disastrous Drakeford's Labour?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:02 - Mar 5 with 1680 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:40 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

Can you update us on the falling support for Scottish independence under the failed leadership of Sturgeon or the falling support for independence in Wales under disastrous Drakeford's Labour?

No change.

The populists have fallen with Johnson and Trump.
Hopefully jailed.

Within 10 years Ireland will be united and Scotland will be free.
The impact of these inevitable votes will be felt in Wales.

Certainly Devo max but more likely annibyniaeth.
No man can stop the march of a nation.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:31 - Mar 5 with 1670 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:02 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

No change.

Hopefully jailed.

What utter nonsense. You've been having a kip this afternoon and inevitably ended up with the same wet dream. Ain't going to happen 🤣
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:36 - Mar 5 with 1667 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:02 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

No change.

Hopefully jailed.

You keep coming out with the same old claptrap, Sturgeon has put paid to Scottish independence, with her gender bill.

But I wonder what her and hubby have to hide, it will soon come out in the wash

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:44 - Mar 5 with 1660 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:36 - Mar 5 by raynor94

You keep coming out with the same old claptrap, Sturgeon has put paid to Scottish independence, with her gender bill.

But I wonder what her and hubby have to hide, it will soon come out in the wash

It used to be 5 years Rayns now it's 10. What utter tosh!!
Majority of people happy to be part of a democratic United Kingdom. Work hard, do your best for family and loved ones and you should be okay. Retrain if you are unhappy with your employment.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:32 - Mar 5 with 1626 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:44 - Mar 5 by Togg

It used to be 5 years Rayns now it's 10. What utter tosh!!
Majority of people happy to be part of a democratic United Kingdom. Work hard, do your best for family and loved ones and you should be okay. Retrain if you are unhappy with your employment.

Scotland and the north of Ireland voted Remain.
The people voted Remain but whatever England votes it gets.

So Scotland is trapped againat its will.
And the Tories are fighting against another Indy vote.

Thats no democracy, thats prison.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024