Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 64050 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:46 - Aug 19 with 2893 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:51 - Aug 19 by felixstowe_jack

It is the drought then scorched earth followed by thunderstorms and flash floods nothing to do with the EU and Brexit. The Rhine is dring up in Germany France has had to close down half its nuclear power stations either do to maintainance or low water levels in the rivers that cool them. Meanwhile wild fires rage in Italy, France and Spain which are nothing to do with Brexit either.

Its a fact that the uk water companies are literally pumping shite into the sea around our coasts.
It is unarguable.

This is not happening in tbe EU.

[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 21:51]

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:45 - Aug 20 with 2844 viewsTreforys_Jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:49 - Aug 15 by BarrySwan

The last time that I used the Welsh NHS they abandoned me for 18 months after suggesting that a mark on my face could possibly be skin cancer.

18 months later ( starting pre covid) after repeated calls to point out that the mark had increased in size 4 fold and requesting the consultant appointment previously promised within 6 weeks I was forced to go private with money that I couldn't really afford.

A private consultation... biopsy...lab diagnosis and treatment all carried out within 2 weeks and good news.

No thanks at all to the Welsh NHS for which I pay every month for their services and have done my entire working life.

I have 2 elderly relatives living in Swansea worked all their lives who have had to cash in approx £12,000 each out of their already meagre pensions being in so much pain in order to go private for hip operations after being put on minimum 3 year lists for the op on the Welsh NHS that you appear to be so gushing in your praise of.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could possibly be impressed that elderly decent life long contributors to the NHS now have even less money out of their raided pensions to live on in retirement than they even had before because of the failings and appalling service of the Welsh NHS.

Personally I'm scared stiff of getting ill under the Welsh NHS.

Never mind, as long as they can treat the medical conditions of people in other countries using my own and other British taxpayers money in the aid budget instead of treating those contributing then abandoned thats the main thing I suppose?

Delighted to see also that certain contributors to this forum have managed to receive better treatment than myself although my thoughts on giving more pay to the organisation that let me down so badly grinds just a bit to be honest.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 17:14]

I feel your pain mate, I had to do exactly the same for my wife as she was at risk of losing her eyesight. I was lucky I had some savings, however this is a service which she was entitled to for free. If she'd been across the border it would have been done in under 12 weeks.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:36 - Aug 20 with 2826 viewsTogg

I know so many people waiting for knee ops. Some have given up whilst others have dipped into their own money.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:16 - Aug 20 with 2789 viewsKilkennyjack

Another Brexit shite fest …. Well done Pikey 👍🇬🇧

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:48 - Aug 22 with 2738 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:16 - Aug 20 by Kilkennyjack

Nothing to do with Brexit I am afraid. It was happening when we were in the EU as you well know.

I suppose brexit caused the heat wave and the thunderstorms that followed overwhelming the sewage systems.

Meanwhile in the EU the Rhine is at record low levels meaning coal cannot be transported to the coal power stations which Germany is trying to restore to operational status. Germany does not have the road or railway infrastructure to supply these power stations.

In France over half their nuclear power stations are offline as the rivers are too low to provide cooling water

Record wild fires in Italy, France, and Spain all due to hot weather and not brexit.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:20 - Aug 22 with 2699 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:16 - Aug 20 by Kilkennyjack

“As the EU forced govts to do so.”

Bit of a Freudian slip there? We were told the EU were not dictatorial and were just a group of like minded and friendly nations working democratically together in harmonious bliss for the greater good.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:30 - Aug 22 with 2692 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:20 - Aug 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“As the EU forced govts to do so.”

Bit of a Freudian slip there? We were told the EU were not dictatorial and were just a group of like minded and friendly nations working democratically together in harmonious bliss for the greater good.

Would be useful if he read the following article.

Euronews.green
"Swimming in sewage how can we fix Europe's smelly rivers."
It goes on to state the EU had founded a research project to see how the EU can fix the problem of raw sewage pouring into rivers as a result of more extreme weather events due to climate change.

It points out the Devastating floods of 2021 when Germany and Belgiums sewage system and infrastructure complety overwhelmed with sewage polluting Germany's drinking water supplied.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:43 - Aug 22 with 2671 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:30 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

Euronews.green
It goes on to state the EU had founded a research project to see how the EU can fix the problem of raw sewage pouring into rivers as a result of more extreme weather events due to climate change.

It points out the Devastating floods of 2021 when Germany and Belgiums sewage system and infrastructure complety overwhelmed with sewage polluting Germany's drinking water supplied.

Interesting parallel. Does it extend to the German ruling party voting down an amendment to prevent such a thing happening? You know like the tories did?

My MP (Tory) has sent a direct apology to his constituents for his vote on this so there’s that I suppose.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:10 - Aug 22 with 2652 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:30 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

Euronews.green

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:01 - Aug 22 with 2637 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:10 - Aug 22 by Kilkennyjack

Denying the truth with another anti British Post.

What have you got to say about your beloved EU dumping sewage in the EU rivers.

Report from the Irish Times. Sewage from 35 Irish towns continues to be dumped in Irelands rivers and sea.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:44 - Aug 22 with 2611 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:10 - Aug 22 by Kilkennyjack

Denying the truth with another anti British Post.

What have you got to say about your beloved EU dumping sewage in the EU rivers.

Report from the Irish Times. Sewage from 35 Irish towns continues to be dumped in Irelands rivers and sea.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:15 - Aug 22 with 2595 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:48 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

Nothing to do with Brexit I am afraid. It was happening when we were in the EU as you well know.

I suppose brexit caused the heat wave and the thunderstorms that followed overwhelming the sewage systems.

Meanwhile in the EU the Rhine is at record low levels meaning coal cannot be transported to the coal power stations which Germany is trying to restore to operational status. Germany does not have the road or railway infrastructure to supply these power stations.

In France over half their nuclear power stations are offline as the rivers are too low to provide cooling water

Record wild fires in Italy, France, and Spain all due to hot weather and not brexit.

It’s a matter of public record that the government relaxed the rules on dumping sewage in to rivers and streams, there was a vote on it last year and it went through after being supported by Conservative MP’s.

Truss is also copping it in one of the national newspapers after she savaged DEFRA’s budget when she was the minister in charge leaving them unable to do their jobs.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2022 22:21]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:42 - Aug 23 with 2546 viewsTogg

Whilst I agree it's truly awful raw sewage being dumped into the sea. The water companies are unfortunately in an invidious position. Flood peoples homes or release the effluent. I was listening to a cold water swimmer in Porthcawl on Radio Wales agreeing with this. Still something needs to be done to avoid this.
As for the EU...Spain I think it was around 3 years ago were fined vast amounts of money for releasing sewage into their seas. Some of these were well known tourist resorts without water treatment plants in the 21st Century. Which was outrages.If you think our political system is corrupt. Mis Amigos de Espana take it to another level. Anyway the country has cleaned up its act, so to speak. No idea what sewage spillage in the EU is now. Will have to Google when I have time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-62631320
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 7:49]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:37 - Aug 23 with 2532 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:42 - Aug 23 by Togg

Whilst I agree it's truly awful raw sewage being dumped into the sea. The water companies are unfortunately in an invidious position. Flood peoples homes or release the effluent. I was listening to a cold water swimmer in Porthcawl on Radio Wales agreeing with this. Still something needs to be done to avoid this.
As for the EU...Spain I think it was around 3 years ago were fined vast amounts of money for releasing sewage into their seas. Some of these were well known tourist resorts without water treatment plants in the 21st Century. Which was outrages.If you think our political system is corrupt. Mis Amigos de Espana take it to another level. Anyway the country has cleaned up its act, so to speak. No idea what sewage spillage in the EU is now. Will have to Google when I have time.

Good to see the beautiful towns of Estepona and Nerja now have water treatment plants. However there is still problems in Many Malaga towns.
https://www.surinenglish.com/malaga/guadalhorce-valley/takes-spain-court-2022042
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:37 - Aug 23 with 2531 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:42 - Aug 23 by Togg

Have look at the 2021 floods in Germany and Belgium to see how their sewage systems were overwhelmed and raw sewage flowed into the Rhine and its tributaries. Even Germany's drinking water had sewage in it.

The EU have even funded scientific research into why Sewage discharges are increased as a result of unusual weather and storms as a result of global warming.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:17 - Aug 23 with 2498 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:37 - Aug 23 by felixstowe_jack

Have look at the 2021 floods in Germany and Belgium to see how their sewage systems were overwhelmed and raw sewage flowed into the Rhine and its tributaries. Even Germany's drinking water had sewage in it.

The EU have even funded scientific research into why Sewage discharges are increased as a result of unusual weather and storms as a result of global warming.

Over 9 million hours of sewage was dumped in Britain’s seas and rivers between 2016 and 2021, that’s an increase of over 2500% in 5 years. Our infrastructure is woeful, we’ve got an increasing population and that’s not being reflected in additional treatment plants etc. The MP’s did vote to make dumping of sewage easier after we left the EU, which ever way you spin andcwhatever whataboutery you use it it’s an undeniable fact.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:29 - Aug 23 with 2480 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:17 - Aug 23 by majorraglan

Over 9 million hours of sewage was dumped in Britain’s seas and rivers between 2016 and 2021, that’s an increase of over 2500% in 5 years. Our infrastructure is woeful, we’ve got an increasing population and that’s not being reflected in additional treatment plants etc. The MP’s did vote to make dumping of sewage easier after we left the EU, which ever way you spin andcwhatever whataboutery you use it it’s an undeniable fact.

Except of course it is not 9 million tons of sewage it is more like 8.9 million tons of rain water with possibly 0.1 million tons of sewage.

The same thing is happening across the entire EU every time they get heavy rain. Another undeniable fact you choose to ignore

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:34 - Aug 23 with 2475 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:17 - Aug 23 by majorraglan

Except of course it is not 9 million hours
of sewage it is more like 8.9 million hours of rain water with possibly 0.1 million hours of sewage.

The same thing is happening across the entire EU every time they get heavy rain. Another undeniable fact you choose to ignore
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 11:14]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:34 - Aug 23 with 2475 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:29 - Aug 23 by felixstowe_jack

Except of course it is not 9 million tons of sewage it is more like 8.9 million tons of rain water with possibly 0.1 million tons of sewage.

We’ve left the EU though, haven’t we? It’s supposed to be better, isn’t it?

We had the chance to improve and it was voted down, wasn’t it?

I’m more than happy to agree that the constant blaming of stuff on brexit is daft.

It’s equally daft to ignore the massive damage 12 years of austerity has caused too.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:44 - Aug 23 with 2467 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:34 - Aug 23 by felixstowe_jack

Except of course it is not 9 million hours
of sewage it is more like 8.9 million hours of rain water with possibly 0.1 million hours of sewage.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 11:14]

None of us know the composition of what’s going in to our rivers and seas, we don’t have the means of monitoring. A large number of outfall aren’t even fitted with the monitoring equipment they're supposed to have and DEFRA don’t have the resources to check.

I’ve no idea what’s happening in the EU and I’m not concerned to be honest, but I am concerned about what’s happening here. We’re seeing huge amounts of waste dumped in the ocean and rivers, our government seems uninterested and on the back of Brexit voted to make dumping easier. Water companies are taking the p@@@!

Brexit is supposed to make things better, I want it to be a success and for our prosperity to increase, but so far while it’s early days there is very little evidence of anything improving. Immigration, a key issue for lots of people is even higher post Brexit than it was when we had freedom of movement!
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:46 - Aug 23 with 2467 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:34 - Aug 23 by Gwyn737

We’ve left the EU though, haven’t we? It’s supposed to be better, isn’t it?

We had the chance to improve and it was voted down, wasn’t it?

I’m more than happy to agree that the constant blaming of stuff on brexit is daft.

It’s equally daft to ignore the massive damage 12 years of austerity has caused too.

Of course during that same period of so called "austerity" unemployment has failed to 1 million and of course the need to to restraint some spending was needed following the financial crash under labour. Rather strange the "austerity" occurred while we still in the ultra successful EU.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:33 - Aug 23 with 2433 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:46 - Aug 23 by felixstowe_jack

Of course during that same period of so called "austerity" unemployment has failed to 1 million and of course the need to to restraint some spending was needed following the financial crash under labour. Rather strange the "austerity" occurred while we still in the ultra successful EU.

How do you square high employment with the massive increase in child poverty and foodbank use that has spiralled since 2010?

Employment that doesn’t provide enough to live on is no cause to celebrate.

% of children meeting the criteria for for free school meals has increased by around 10% since 2010.

Cuts to care services leaving children waiting over 2 years for CAMHS support. No more school nurses or police liaison officers. Health visitors numbers so low that vital stage checks are done by phone. Instrument tuition and other experiences cut from LA budgets.

The fact you can get a job for deliveroo to pump up employment figures means the square root of nothing.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:07 - Aug 23 with 2338 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:46 - Aug 23 by felixstowe_jack

The seeds of the financial crash originated in the US following years of cheap credit, but it started in earnest under the Republican George W Bush, once the dominoes were beginning to tumble the rest of the world were stuffed and that included us. The austerity was a policy introduced by Cameron.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:36 - Aug 24 with 2250 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:07 - Aug 23 by majorraglan

The seeds of the financial crash originated in the US following years of cheap credit, but it started in earnest under the Republican George W Bush, once the dominoes were beginning to tumble the rest of the world were stuffed and that included us. The austerity was a policy introduced by Cameron.

It happened worldwide, but with the removal of many regs, particularly concerning the derivitives market, which even the experts didn't fully understand. It was amplified in the US, and the final straw was the toxic mortgage market. It was always going to happen

It was basically the end of capitalism as banks etc had to be bailed out by govts. It proved that unfettered capitalism is as unworkable as mass communism
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:34 - Aug 25 with 2193 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:36 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

It happened worldwide, but with the removal of many regs, particularly concerning the derivitives market, which even the experts didn't fully understand. It was amplified in the US, and the final straw was the toxic mortgage market. It was always going to happen

It was basically the end of capitalism as banks etc had to be bailed out by govts. It proved that unfettered capitalism is as unworkable as mass communism

Just that most people in communist countries are much poorer than in Capitalist Countries.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024