Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 60971 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 3920 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:55 - Dec 12 by majorraglan

The reports of corruption are disgusting, I hope the politicians concerned get a lengthy stretch of BS imprisonment.

Couple of things, good on the investigators for going after these people and recovering what they have, shows action is being taken. I’d not call UK politicians pillars of virtue and honesty and there much skullduggery going on in the UK and Westminster as demonstrated by Patterson, Boris, Mone and various other MP’s.

This one shocks, prison time if true.

One rule for the toffs, another for us plebs.

This is Johnsons legacy.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:56 - Dec 12 with 3895 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:27 - Sep 5 by Kilkennyjack

Does that really mean they are all ‘gangsters and drug dealers’ as you state ?
How do you know that ?

I cant see why Albanians are different to anyone else ?

No where in that post did I mention they were gangsters .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:59 - Dec 12 with 3894 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:50 - Dec 11 by Wingstandwood

Wiping the floor? SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO'S! The self satisfaction gained from being labelled a gammon hey?

Just waiting for killy to condem these MEP who have been arrested. He is very keen to condem people who have not even been arrested.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:17 - Dec 12 with 3884 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:59 - Dec 12 by felixstowe_jack

Just waiting for killy to condem these MEP who have been arrested. He is very keen to condem people who have not even been arrested.

No hesitation whatsoever.

Do the crime, then do the time.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:20 - Dec 12 with 3882 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:42 - Sep 6 by Flashberryjack

To be good UK citizens ?

Well, citizens who control most of the cannabis farms in the Uk and large chunks of prostitution apparently,

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/uk-news/2022/11/15/albanian-crime-gangs-sm

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:10 - Dec 12 with 3783 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:20 - Dec 12 by Catullus

Well, citizens who control most of the cannabis farms in the Uk and large chunks of prostitution apparently,

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/uk-news/2022/11/15/albanian-crime-gangs-sm

Not surprised at all. The Albanian migrants who come here are all ready “well connected” and as soon as their placed somewhere their offski to work in the “business”.

Was told many years ago that the Albanians started to infiltrate the country when it all kicked off between Serbia and Kosovo, some Albanians pretended to be Kosovans and used the war as an excuse to claim asylum in the UK and it went from there. They’ve a fearsome reputation and their well over represented when you compare the proportion of Albanians in the population and the proportion in prison.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2022 22:14]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:13 - Feb 4 with 3363 viewsmajorraglan

Britain wiping the floor with the EU - seems not.

David Davis now blaming Whitehall for doing a crap job of negotiating our exit from the EU. This is one of the guys who led our negotiating team, if they were doing such a crap job why didn’t he do something about it because once upon a time he was in charge. Same goes for all the other politicians Frost etc who headed up our negotiating teams because THEY were in charge. David Davies was the guy who went in seemingly without papers, note pads or a computer to get air notes, brief etc. Boris seemingly oven ready deal wasn’t that.

Regardless of one’s position on Brexit whether you think it’s good or bad, the issue at hand is the politicians are now starting to gone round to the fact we’ve a crap deal and they’re trying to distance themselves from the mess they’ve created. They’ve got more front than Swansea beach.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11707743/amp/Whitehall-did-cr-job-leavi
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 12:54]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:49 - Feb 4 with 3340 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:13 - Feb 4 by majorraglan

Britain wiping the floor with the EU - seems not.

David Davis now blaming Whitehall for doing a crap job of negotiating our exit from the EU. This is one of the guys who led our negotiating team, if they were doing such a crap job why didn’t he do something about it because once upon a time he was in charge. Same goes for all the other politicians Frost etc who headed up our negotiating teams because THEY were in charge. David Davies was the guy who went in seemingly without papers, note pads or a computer to get air notes, brief etc. Boris seemingly oven ready deal wasn’t that.

Regardless of one’s position on Brexit whether you think it’s good or bad, the issue at hand is the politicians are now starting to gone round to the fact we’ve a crap deal and they’re trying to distance themselves from the mess they’ve created. They’ve got more front than Swansea beach.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11707743/amp/Whitehall-did-cr-job-leavi
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 12:54]

It’s not just the politicians, it’s the Brexit supporting media.

Their narrative is clear now - “We could have had it all but the lousy negotiators and remain loving Conservative party ruined it all”.

This line is a lot easier for Brexit supporters to get behind as it doesn’t necessitate them admitting they were sold a pipe dream.

We’ll look back in this period with regret, it’s just a matter of when. The tide is only going one way.

The only people in my opinion who are satisfied are those who wanted out of the bureaucratic institution. I’m still amazed they’d make their children and grandchildren's lives poorer to achieve it but each to their own.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:58 - Feb 4 with 3320 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:49 - Feb 4 by Gwyn737

It’s not just the politicians, it’s the Brexit supporting media.

Their narrative is clear now - “We could have had it all but the lousy negotiators and remain loving Conservative party ruined it all”.

This line is a lot easier for Brexit supporters to get behind as it doesn’t necessitate them admitting they were sold a pipe dream.

We’ll look back in this period with regret, it’s just a matter of when. The tide is only going one way.

The only people in my opinion who are satisfied are those who wanted out of the bureaucratic institution. I’m still amazed they’d make their children and grandchildren's lives poorer to achieve it but each to their own.

Spot on. The ERG have been the main driver in the Conservative Party for ages. The government picked and headed up the team, Boris claimed it was oven ready but so far it’s a disaster. I really hope Brexit works out, but so far it’s not been good.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:42 - Feb 4 with 3296 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:58 - Feb 4 by majorraglan

Spot on. The ERG have been the main driver in the Conservative Party for ages. The government picked and headed up the team, Boris claimed it was oven ready but so far it’s a disaster. I really hope Brexit works out, but so far it’s not been good.

It can’t work in the real world cos its a crap idea.
Experts warned us all of the reality of the unlit shitelands that awaited us.

Labour will realign with the EU to obtain the associated economic benefits.
In time the UK will rejoin.

Players in Leave will do jail time for taking Putins money and being traitors. 🇬🇧

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 02:37 - Feb 5 with 3279 viewsDJack

There wasan articlea few days ago (Bloomberg?) and the estimate was that we are losing 100billion a year after Brexit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:16 - Feb 12 with 2992 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit has caused the increase in small boat crossings.
Johnson is useless and lazy.

Sort of sums Brexit up.
You cant make up how bad at government these Tory Brexiteers are.
Its a clown show 🇬🇧🤡.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 12:17]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:52 - Feb 12 with 2964 viewsjohnlangy

Don't worry people, we'll be back in soon .
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:01 - Feb 12 with 2961 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:52 - Feb 12 by johnlangy

Correct John - the sensible adults are targeting 2026 as 10 years seems about right to correct the historical error.

Not long to wait now. 🇪🇺🤝

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:12 - Feb 12 with 2956 viewsWhiterockin

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:52 - Feb 12 by johnlangy

This is an interesting read for those with an open mind.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/public-support-is-on-the-rise-but-the-

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:44 - Feb 12 with 2930 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:12 - Feb 12 by Whiterockin

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/public-support-is-on-the-rise-but-the-

That’s a really thought provoking article and I reckon there’s a roadmap in there.

Rejoining needs to be off the table for a long time. It may come eventually but any attempt to force it through will face some large and understandable opposition. Remainers need to get on board with this and understand why.

Brexit supporters need to come to terms with the financial downsides and the whole immigration rhetoric and listen to the arguments for closer alignments.

If the extremes on both sides can do this we might get somewhere 🤞
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:22 - Feb 12 with 2916 viewsWhiterockin

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:44 - Feb 12 by Gwyn737

That’s a really thought provoking article and I reckon there’s a roadmap in there.

Rejoining needs to be off the table for a long time. It may come eventually but any attempt to force it through will face some large and understandable opposition. Remainers need to get on board with this and understand why.

Brexit supporters need to come to terms with the financial downsides and the whole immigration rhetoric and listen to the arguments for closer alignments.

If the extremes on both sides can do this we might get somewhere 🤞

It was done by people who really should have a good knowledge on the subject. Its very easy to post extreme views either way from social media, but to debate it sensibly you need balance and reasoning.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:27 - Feb 12 with 2877 viewsjohnlangy

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:12 - Feb 12 by Whiterockin

Very interesting as you say.

I mentioned elsewhere about the Times article which suggests a possible way forward. At the moment the pro rejoin numbers are around 58-60%. And the numbers are only going one way. They suggested 2026 as a possible date for another ref., that being 10 years after the first ref. But initially they suggest possibly a vote by the people of the UK to give the Government a mandate to negotiate a rejoin deal. And then, once the rejoin deal was in place there would be the real referendum. And by the time that one happened it would likely be ten years after the actual Brexit date that being long enough to get a real understanding of the pros and cons of Brexit..

There was also a suggestion that the mandate vote may have to be, say, 60% to prove to the EU that the British people really did want to rejoin. Which makes sense. Can you imagine them looking at a 52/48 pro rejoin vote and being confident in it ? And even if we did get a big pro mandate the deal then negotiated may push many pro voters the other way. For example how many pro rejoin people may change their minds if part of the deal was t join the Euro.

Anyway, interesting times ahead.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:53 - Feb 22 with 2512 viewsKilkennyjack

Our supermarkets are empty.
The EU supermarkets are full.

Warra fecking mess ….

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:10 - Feb 22 with 2494 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:53 - Feb 22 by Kilkennyjack

Warra fecking mess ….

I went to Asda Gorseinon today. Got everything I wanted I will say the fresh produce fish, veg etc has always been far superior in France and Spain
[Post edited 22 Feb 2023 21:12]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:42 - Feb 22 with 2479 viewsFlashberryjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:53 - Feb 22 by Kilkennyjack

Warra fecking mess ….

Britain is facing a shortage of vegetables, particularly tomatoes, after supermarket supplies were hit by disrupted harvests in southern Europe and north Africa, prompting two major grocers to limit customer purchases.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:00 - Feb 22 with 2465 viewsBoundy

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:42 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

Britain is facing a shortage of vegetables, particularly tomatoes, after supermarket supplies were hit by disrupted harvests in southern Europe and north Africa, prompting two major grocers to limit customer purchases.

No one thought of blaming the weather , that's brexit for you , it dulls the senses and ability to digest and then ignore facts

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:30 - Feb 22 with 2445 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:42 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

I think it depends n who you listen to and believe. Some sites are reporting it’s a weather issue, some sites are saying it weather and Brexit and others are saying Brexit. There a few posters on the other site who live in Spain and they’re reporting no issues whatsoever with supplies.

Certainly seems that Britain and Ireland are getting the worst of it and shortages are more acute. I suspect it’s a bit of the weather and a bit of Brexit.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:07 - Feb 23 with 2402 viewsKilkennyjack

Looks like the bad weather has not halted produce within the EU.
Strange weather indeed.

And weather we never had before whilst the uk was in the eu.
What are the chances ?

Leaving the EU is not the fault of Brexit …. 🤣🇬🇧💩

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:12 - Feb 23 with 2399 viewsBoundy

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:30 - Feb 22 by majorraglan

I think it depends n who you listen to and believe. Some sites are reporting it’s a weather issue, some sites are saying it weather and Brexit and others are saying Brexit. There a few posters on the other site who live in Spain and they’re reporting no issues whatsoever with supplies.

Certainly seems that Britain and Ireland are getting the worst of it and shortages are more acute. I suspect it’s a bit of the weather and a bit of Brexit.

Not forgetting the extremely high fuel /electricity costs , heat needed by the producers to grow the crops, the trouble is we as a nation have forgotten the days when we had seasonal crops now it's everything on demand and by damm I want it now ,it's my right

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024