Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 64098 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:43 - Jul 25 with 1916 viewsonehunglow

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:39 - Jul 25 by ItchySphincter

Segregation is what you voted for though.

We wanted to split from Europe.
Now we have,it seems it's not that easy.
We wanted to leave but also wanted to simply swan into continental countries as we did when we were in the EU.
Cameron is cursed,or should be.

This is the reality. Suck it up.

Holiday in Abersoch and soak up the rain and wind as that Johnny Foreigner sun and sea is not for us.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:50 - Jul 25 with 1908 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:43 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

We wanted to split from Europe.
Now we have,it seems it's not that easy.
We wanted to leave but also wanted to simply swan into continental countries as we did when we were in the EU.
Cameron is cursed,or should be.

This is the reality. Suck it up.

Holiday in Abersoch and soak up the rain and wind as that Johnny Foreigner sun and sea is not for us.

‘We’, ‘us’?

But yeah, I take your point.

No one is going to suck it up though, why should they? This is a democracy apparently. Brexidiots goaded their ‘win’ over us so why should they ever be allowed to say “let it go”. They should never be allowed to silence opposition based on them making a calamitous decision for our children. This should never end until it is fixed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:54 - Jul 25 with 1892 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:50 - Jul 25 by ItchySphincter

‘We’, ‘us’?

No one is going to suck it up though, why should they? This is a democracy apparently. Brexidiots goaded their ‘win’ over us so why should they ever be allowed to say “let it go”. They should never be allowed to silence opposition based on them making a calamitous decision for our children. This should never end until it is fixed.

What if it is fixed? What if, in the long term, Brexit turns out to be the very best thing we did?

You can't even consider that, can you?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:54 - Jul 25 with 1892 viewsKilkennyjack

Excellent news.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:57 - Jul 25 with 1887 viewsonehunglow

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:50 - Jul 25 by ItchySphincter

‘We’, ‘us’?

Yep,itch,"we" ,as a country,incredibly voted for the unknown .There is a deep seated xenophobia in these islands.It's why England fans used to go on about the farking war when playing Germany.Many are brought up xenophobes.

One can't leave a club then expect to be welcomed back any time you feel like it.

It was and is madness and I am farked if I see any benefits looking around me.

Maybe ,we should simply not winge about the French any more as we've left their EU .

Porthcawl too has its merits as a holiday resort or so Im told.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:17 - Jul 25 with 1884 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:54 - Jul 25 by Catullus

What if it is fixed? What if, in the long term, Brexit turns out to be the very best thing we did?

It may well be that Brexit will be a good thing, but as things stand in terms of improvements in the quality of peoples day to day lives I can’t think of anything that’s really improved.

For things to be “fixed” and get better we need to competent government who understand the problems and the action required to address the issue, I genuinely don’t believe the people in charge have a clue what’s going on. The weekends events at Dover and lack of investment in Brexit facilities, the debacle in relation to the fall of Kabul, initial response to the pandemic etc etc all reflect poorly on government competence.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:17 - Jul 27 with 1845 viewsKilkennyjack

Pikey, Felix - Doh !!

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:27 - Jul 27 with 1835 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:54 - Jul 25 by Catullus

Its a terrible idea and it always will be.

Wishing things so ….. is no way to run a modern economy.

Put simply, Brexit has to be reversed …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:51 - Jul 27 with 1827 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:27 - Jul 27 by Kilkennyjack

Its a terrible idea and it always will be.

Wishing things so ….. is no way to run a modern economy.

Put simply, Brexit has to be reversed …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

It’s going to be a cold winter in the eu, they should have listened to the Donald 😁

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:59 - Jul 27 with 1825 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:57 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Yep,itch,"we" ,as a country,incredibly voted for the unknown .There is a deep seated xenophobia in these islands.It's why England fans used to go on about the farking war when playing Germany.Many are brought up xenophobes.

One can't leave a club then expect to be welcomed back any time you feel like it.

Maybe ,we should simply not winge about the French any more as we've left their EU .

I would wager that if you were to round up the leave voters and ask them about their antipathy towards the European Union the most resounding opinions would resemble that of Tony Benn rather than Nigel Farage. The power that has been handed to these largely anonymous commissioners unquestioned and without accountability is staggering.

This xenophobia argument is one carefully crafted to slander over 17 million people in an attempt to shame them into changing their minds.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:12 - Jul 27 with 1814 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:17 - Jul 27 by Kilkennyjack

Pikey, Felix - Doh !!

It's the same for all non Schengen countries. It can be enforced but I doubt they will be checking many. Quite honestly if you go to Spain and you haven't got at least £85 quid per day, you shouldn't be there.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 12:19]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:07 - Jul 27 with 1783 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:12 - Jul 27 by Togg

It's the same for all non Schengen countries. It can be enforced but I doubt they will be checking many. Quite honestly if you go to Spain and you haven't got at least £85 quid per day, you shouldn't be there.

Totally agree, the UK, US and other countries have a requirement that you have enough funds to support yourself during the trip. I believe this business is a non story all stirred up by the Daily Mail to deflect from the shambles we’ve seen in Dover and to portrait the EU and Spain in a bad light.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:15 - Jul 27 with 1766 viewsTogg

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:07 - Jul 27 by majorraglan

Totally agree, the UK, US and other countries have a requirement that you have enough funds to support yourself during the trip. I believe this business is a non story all stirred up by the Daily Mail to deflect from the shambles we’ve seen in Dover and to portrait the EU and Spain in a bad light.

When it comes to touristas the UK tends to be Spains best customer. Forgetting the infamous resorts, we tend to spend more on food, drink etc. Plus we are generous tippers. Which the Spanish are not. Also the Swallows (older folk who spend their winters on the coast) can only do a maximum of 3 months at a time and 6 months in total per year. This will be a bit of a financial hit on the Southern Costas. Unfortunately Spain has no autonomy to alter this being a member of the EU/Schengen. I visit Southern Spain a few times of the year and always get treated fantastically.
I'm not taking any sides on the Brexit argument as a vote was cast and that's that!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 18:20]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:22 - Jul 27 with 1752 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:12 - Jul 27 by Togg

I think you’re right in that it’ll be rarely enforced.

We have to accept that EU countries have the right to put in place any rules they want, however daft they may seem.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:31 - Jul 27 with 1749 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:07 - Jul 27 by majorraglan

The US doesn’t

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:34 - Jul 27 with 1748 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:22 - Jul 27 by Gwyn737

I think you’re right in that it’ll be rarely enforced.

We have to accept that EU countries have the right to put in place any rules they want, however daft they may seem.

It’s a pity people like you don’t accept the right of the U.K. to do the same

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:48 - Jul 27 with 1730 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:31 - Jul 27 by 73__73

The US doesn’t

Think you’ll find it does.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:01 - Jul 27 with 1696 viewsKerouac

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:57 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

I hear Portugal is very nice this time of year, they seem to be able to organise the entry of tourists with all their cash competently as well.
I was listening to a Portugese journalist earlier talking about how quickly he was able to go through Heathrow, so we have got our act together also.

I know several who have been to Turkey recently, no problems there either.

A golden rule of business, treat your customers badly and they go elsewhere.
People who cut off their nose to spite their face are literally deranged...such obvious bitterness shows there is a soul rotting within.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:32 - Aug 2 with 1613 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:01 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

I hear Portugal is very nice this time of year, they seem to be able to organise the entry of tourists with all their cash competently as well.
I was listening to a Portugese journalist earlier talking about how quickly he was able to go through Heathrow, so we have got our act together also.

I know several who have been to Turkey recently, no problems there either.

A golden rule of business, treat your customers badly and they go elsewhere.
People who cut off their nose to spite their face are literally deranged...such obvious bitterness shows there is a soul rotting within.

The EU is as one …. Well done Pikey, ffs mun ..

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:37 - Aug 2 with 1607 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:32 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Oh no that will take seconds.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:06 - Aug 3 with 1536 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:37 - Aug 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh no that will take seconds.

Good point.

The lorry queues are all made up nonsense.

I mean how could this happen after we have taken back control of our borders, laws and money.
Defund the BBC.

#goNads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:13 - Aug 3 with 1511 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:32 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Except of course the ROI where UK citizens have the right of travel without even passport to the ROI and Irish Citizens have the right reciprocal right to travel to the UK. Can't see the Republic putting passport control on the the Irish border.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:28 - Aug 3 with 1510 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A bit of a non story the EU currently only check fingerprints against passports that currently have fingerprints in their biometric data.

Absolutely no point the EU checking fingerprints when visiting tourists arrive they do not have access to non EU countries database anyway. Plus of course most people have never been fingerprinted.

It will no doubt be illegal under current EU data protection laws anyway.

Do you really think the EU will ban the 69 million visitors trips from the UK. 2019 prepandemic figures. For those who point out the UK population is 67 million a lot of UK citizens make multiple trips to the EU.

Do you think countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Malta etc are going to kill their own tourist industries. They will chose to ignore any stupid laws the EU try to impose just like most countries in the EU have when it suits them.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:26 - Aug 7 with 1446 viewsKilkennyjack

Confirmed Brexit is a disaster.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:26 - Aug 8 with 1392 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:26 - Aug 7 by Kilkennyjack

Confirmed Brexit is a disaster.

Still not accepting the democratic wishes of the Welsh voters are you.

The UK and Wales voted for independence from the undemocratic and failing EU.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024