Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace game 17:49 - Dec 12 with 1038 viewscocklebreath

I fear the worst, they have too much energy for us, after 20 minutes we’ll be cooked and they will tear us apart. Long and Walcott up top? Deffo time for 3 in the middle.

Willy
KWP- Lyanco- Salisu - Perraud
Smallbone- Romeu - Diallo
Djenepo- Tella- Redmond

That’s the best I can do, JWP needs dropping but he won’t be.

Ralph’s team

Willy
Livermento- Bednerek- Salisu- KWP
Romeu-JWP
Ely- Redmond
Tella- Walcott

Both rubbish

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Palace game on 17:59 - Dec 12 with 1016 views1885_SFC

Spooky. I was just thinking about posting how much energy Palace have in their side - far too much for us on Wednesday.

Everton are an exact mirror image of us. Piss poor... going through the motions... no fight or leadership. They really are a silhouette of Saints.

Old School is Cool

Palace game on 23:16 - Dec 12 with 836 viewsSaintsforeverj

And what a good job Vieira is doing.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Palace game on 07:26 - Dec 13 with 761 viewsBerber

If we are worried about the energy that Palace have, then how about Brentford?
Palace game on 07:43 - Dec 13 with 749 viewssolent_toffee

Palace game on 17:59 - Dec 12 by 1885_SFC

Spooky. I was just thinking about posting how much energy Palace have in their side - far too much for us on Wednesday.

Everton are an exact mirror image of us. Piss poor... going through the motions... no fight or leadership. They really are a silhouette of Saints.

I think Saints and Everton are in a similar position but do think Everton have a better team, certainly starting 11 (and so they should they’ve spent an absolute fortune).

You’re spot on about the lack of leadership though, there is now a clear split between the manager and the players at Everton with Fat Arse trying to divide and conquer the players by throwing first Digne and now Richarlison. His shaking of the head when questioned by the away fans after taking Richarlison off yesterday was right up there with the behaviour of Allardyce. And that’s what he is a washed up dinosaur.

That said, I think home form/crowd will get Everton through the season just about.
Palace game on 09:11 - Dec 13 with 700 viewsSadoldgit

A lot will depend on who is fit for the Palace game but I am not expecting more than a draw. I used to look forward to games coming “ thick and fast” but with a team ravaged by injuries it just becomes a duck shoot.
Palace game on 09:38 - Dec 13 with 672 viewsDorsetIan

It could be a defining week. I fear that we're going into both games in the worst possible mental shape. Three defeats in the last 5, and leads given away 3 times in the other 2. And it was all looking so much more positive before the Norwich game.

I would like to see Ralph demonstrate that he can do something different against Palace. Throwing everything into an initial 20 minutes blitzkrieg isn't working.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024