Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas bonus 19:03 - Dec 18 with 1083 viewscocklebreath

50p E/W Yankee

5/2 winner up for parole
8/1 winner Enqarde
7/1 winner Annsam
8/1 winner tritonic

Probably about 2 grand for £11 bet.

I didn’t even pick them it’s all down to price wise in the racing post. Beautiful.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Christmas bonus on 19:16 - Dec 18 with 1049 viewsdirk_doone

Brilliant. Congratulations, mate.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Christmas bonus on 19:22 - Dec 18 with 1044 viewscocklebreath

Christmas bonus on 19:16 - Dec 18 by dirk_doone

Brilliant. Congratulations, mate.

Cheers, I hope a few others followed pricewise today, the bookies taken a battering

Christmas bonus on 20:12 - Dec 18 with 997 viewsCity_boy

Should be more than £2k. Probably around £4k. Well done !!
Christmas bonus on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 974 viewsBicester_North

Nice time of year for that to come in.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Christmas bonus on 21:21 - Dec 18 with 952 viewscocklebreath

Christmas bonus on 20:12 - Dec 18 by City_boy

Should be more than £2k. Probably around £4k. Well done !!

Just did a bet calculator and it came to £2089. That’ll do. Cant pick up till Monday, old school cash from the bookies.

Christmas bonus on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 951 viewscocklebreath

Christmas bonus on 20:37 - Dec 18 by Bicester_North

Nice time of year for that to come in.

Indeed, might treat myself to a few extra days off.

Christmas bonus on 22:00 - Dec 18 with 923 viewshedgeend61

Christmas bonus on 21:21 - Dec 18 by cocklebreath

Just did a bet calculator and it came to £2089. That’ll do. Cant pick up till Monday, old school cash from the bookies.

Top effort, well done.

I make the win part about 2010£, place part roughly 55£ ish so your figure seems right.
See they were SP prices, did you take any early prices, only really worth taking if BOG tbh, Fred's do some meetings, don't think other firms do in shop.

Just a tip, allbeit after the event, when you have the bet again, just add a little bit more to the accumulator as just by adding a 50p acc today would have given another 1134£ enough to pay for 103 50p ew yankees. (I'll sometimes have a 1£ L15 and add a 5£ acc)

It'll only come up once every pancake day, but well worth the wait
Christmas bonus on 22:14 - Dec 18 with 912 viewscocklebreath

Christmas bonus on 22:00 - Dec 18 by hedgeend61

Top effort, well done.

I make the win part about 2010£, place part roughly 55£ ish so your figure seems right.
See they were SP prices, did you take any early prices, only really worth taking if BOG tbh, Fred's do some meetings, don't think other firms do in shop.

Just a tip, allbeit after the event, when you have the bet again, just add a little bit more to the accumulator as just by adding a 50p acc today would have given another 1134£ enough to pay for 103 50p ew yankees. (I'll sometimes have a 1£ L15 and add a 5£ acc)

It'll only come up once every pancake day, but well worth the wait

Good tip on adding extra on acci. They were all sp, every time I take prices they drift and I don’t have a connect card which gives best price. I know the first one was 7/2 when I put it on so I lost on that but don’t know about the others

Login to get fewer ads

Christmas bonus on 12:16 - Dec 19 with 805 viewsBison

Christmas bonus on 22:14 - Dec 18 by cocklebreath

Good tip on adding extra on acci. They were all sp, every time I take prices they drift and I don’t have a connect card which gives best price. I know the first one was 7/2 when I put it on so I lost on that but don’t know about the others

Get yourself a Bet365 account they do Best Odds Guaranteed and regularly give you free bets. My old man opened one in the spring for Cheltenham and he is still playing with the free bets / money they gave him.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Christmas bonus on 14:10 - Dec 19 with 774 viewscocklebreath

Christmas bonus on 12:16 - Dec 19 by Bison

Get yourself a Bet365 account they do Best Odds Guaranteed and regularly give you free bets. My old man opened one in the spring for Cheltenham and he is still playing with the free bets / money they gave him.

I can’t bet online, being a terrible gambler it’s too dangerous, I banned myself from online bookies years ago

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024