Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well what a year that was... 12:10 - Dec 31 with 4944 viewsncfc_chalky

Who could have forecasted the ups and downs that 2021 would hold 12 months ago, relegation,the Trust being a big shareholder in Dale and growing in strength more than they could have ever imagined,a new board put in place and supporters being share holders,fans stopped petty bickering and came together as one when it was needed to fight a common enemy and the incredible investigative work done by posters on here to see off the spivs and charlatans who tried to ruin the club,all in all a year to remember for sure

So here's wishing all you Daley's a nice quiet,boring peaceful 2022 with special wishes to the Trust and Col and those who worked relentlessly on here behind the scenes to keep the club safe

Happy New Year Daley's,all the best to you and your families,see you in League Two soon

Chalky

UTD

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Well what a year that was... on 12:18 - Dec 31 with 4903 views100notout

Hi Chalky - good to have you back - hope you are well. It has indeed been a hell of a year and never has the saying been more true - "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

Happy new year to you and yours - now fook off!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Well what a year that was... on 12:28 - Dec 31 with 4869 viewsboromat

Happy New Year Chalky

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Well what a year that was... on 12:45 - Dec 31 with 4841 viewsD_Alien

I dread to think what line-up of ales you've got for tonight, but enjoy!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Well what a year that was... on 12:54 - Dec 31 with 4813 viewsblackdogblue

Welcome back Chalky…

Happy new year to you to mate, wish you & yours all the best and to a better 2022…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Well what a year that was... on 14:37 - Dec 31 with 4692 viewsncfc_chalky

Well what a year that was... on 12:45 - Dec 31 by D_Alien

I dread to think what line-up of ales you've got for tonight, but enjoy!

Thanks for your nice replies Daley's,it's appreciated

D_A, I shall be sampling all Brewdog ales tonight after buying the Best of 2021 and Merry Beers of Christmas mixed cases... Parma Violet ale anyone?

Well what a year that was... on 14:47 - Dec 31 with 4663 viewsD_Alien

Well what a year that was... on 14:37 - Dec 31 by ncfc_chalky

Thanks for your nice replies Daley's,it's appreciated

D_A, I shall be sampling all Brewdog ales tonight after buying the Best of 2021 and Merry Beers of Christmas mixed cases... Parma Violet ale anyone?

Best of luck with that, at least you'll have some colourful vomit to look forward to!

Well what a year that was... on 16:23 - Dec 31 with 4466 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Oh my dear Chalky. It's lovely to hear from you and I was chatting to Read the other day about you. I was worried love, I'm not mard or anything like that. I was just troubled by your absence.

All the best my love for 2022. You are a star.

xx
Well what a year that was... on 16:29 - Dec 31 with 4438 viewskel

All the best, Chalks. An absolute gentleman and a pleasure to know.
Login to get fewer ads

Well what a year that was... on 16:29 - Dec 31 with 4430 viewsjudd

Happy New Year to you, Chalky lad.

A new year does not mean a new beginning for us. The Trust newsletter mentions a letter from Morton House legal representatives and we know that rat Bottomley is still in football.

We still need to be observant and diligent. Someone has lost £1m.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Well what a year that was... on 16:36 - Dec 31 with 4414 viewsSuddenLad

All the best Chalky. Good to see your name back on these boards. Hope all is well. I shall be cruising Radford Boulevard and Derby Road next week, passing the Three Wheatsheaves. Keep thinking I might try one in there. Is it worth a visit?

Best wishes to you and yours.......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Well what a year that was... on 16:56 - Dec 31 with 4371 viewsfinberty

Good to see you back Chalky.

Felicitations, and all that.
Well what a year that was... on 17:17 - Dec 31 with 4319 viewsDaleiLama

Happy NY to all Daleys everywhere, and I count you in our number Chalky (even if you are more a squad member who occasionally makes the bench rather than a 1st team regular with your "dual allegiance").

Good luck on the Brewdog too. Try not to mix too many or you'll have the mother of all hangovers.

I was in Chester last night and had a Deya 6% IPA - very tasty drop but with that being my second and then having wine with our meal, was feeling delicate myself this morning.

Thought you might be interested in this brewery to add to your "tasting journey" https://deyabrewing.com/beers/ ..... few interesting sounding alternatives.

Anyway, once more into the breach dear friends and all that - off to the Star in an hour for a couple then an earlyish dinner in Hyssop to avoid all the midnight countdown nonsense.

Enjoy your tippling Chalky. Cheers and all the best lad

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Well what a year that was... on 17:27 - Dec 31 with 4287 viewsBrierls

Great to see you back, Chalky!

Now fook off! x
Well what a year that was... on 17:49 - Dec 31 with 4234 viewsncfc_chalky

Well what a year that was... on 14:47 - Dec 31 by D_Alien

Best of luck with that, at least you'll have some colourful vomit to look forward to!

That made me laugh and gave me thoughts of the impending doom tomorrow morning 🤢 but I won't let that stop me 👍

Well what a year that was... on 17:51 - Dec 31 with 4222 viewsncfc_chalky

Well what a year that was... on 16:23 - Dec 31 by Marjorie_Plane

Oh my dear Chalky. It's lovely to hear from you and I was chatting to Read the other day about you. I was worried love, I'm not mard or anything like that. I was just troubled by your absence.

All the best my love for 2022. You are a star.

xx

Thanks Marjorie, I'm still reading your posts with a Lady Penelope accent

Well what a year that was... on 17:53 - Dec 31 with 4218 viewsncfc_chalky

Well what a year that was... on 16:36 - Dec 31 by SuddenLad

All the best Chalky. Good to see your name back on these boards. Hope all is well. I shall be cruising Radford Boulevard and Derby Road next week, passing the Three Wheatsheaves. Keep thinking I might try one in there. Is it worth a visit?

Best wishes to you and yours.......

Sorry Suddenlad but that's not in the area where I live,as long as you don't 'cruise' Forest Road you should be alright

Well what a year that was... on 17:55 - Dec 31 with 4210 viewsncfc_chalky

Well what a year that was... on 17:17 - Dec 31 by DaleiLama

Happy NY to all Daleys everywhere, and I count you in our number Chalky (even if you are more a squad member who occasionally makes the bench rather than a 1st team regular with your "dual allegiance").

Good luck on the Brewdog too. Try not to mix too many or you'll have the mother of all hangovers.

I was in Chester last night and had a Deya 6% IPA - very tasty drop but with that being my second and then having wine with our meal, was feeling delicate myself this morning.

Thought you might be interested in this brewery to add to your "tasting journey" https://deyabrewing.com/beers/ ..... few interesting sounding alternatives.

Anyway, once more into the breach dear friends and all that - off to the Star in an hour for a couple then an earlyish dinner in Hyssop to avoid all the midnight countdown nonsense.

Enjoy your tippling Chalky. Cheers and all the best lad

Cheers DL, I'm always on the lookout for something new to try so I will look into it later 👍

Well what a year that was... on 18:02 - Dec 31 with 4189 viewsncfc_chalky

Well that's it,I'm off again so I would like to wish you all and RAFC all the best for the upcoming year,you are all a good set of lads (and Marjorie) on here and it was great to read through some of the threads,it's nice to see that the forum is still very active

Best wishes for 2022 and keep up the good work keeping the shysters away from the club,Dale are the first result that I look for on Saturdays at 5pm,looking forward going head to head with Dale in League Two soon (but if you get promoted I will be more than happy)

Chalky

Well what a year that was... on 18:04 - Dec 31 with 4181 viewsD_Alien

Well what a year that was... on 18:02 - Dec 31 by ncfc_chalky

Well that's it,I'm off again so I would like to wish you all and RAFC all the best for the upcoming year,you are all a good set of lads (and Marjorie) on here and it was great to read through some of the threads,it's nice to see that the forum is still very active

Best wishes for 2022 and keep up the good work keeping the shysters away from the club,Dale are the first result that I look for on Saturdays at 5pm,looking forward going head to head with Dale in League Two soon (but if you get promoted I will be more than happy)

Chalky

"Well that's it,I'm off again"

Shouldn't that be "I'm fooking off again" ?

All the best, and come back when you're ready!

Well what a year that was... on 21:49 - Dec 31 with 3963 viewsJames1980

Well what a year that was... on 18:02 - Dec 31 by ncfc_chalky

Chalky

Happy New Year Chalky and to everyone else apart from those who tried to bring about the demise of our club.

Up The Dale Not For Sale

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024