Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? 12:18 - Dec 31 with 6110 viewsSadoldgit

Good to see justice served with Maxwell’s conviction. There must be a number of people crapping themselves now in case she is prepared to spill the beans for a lighter sentence, our charming prince being one of them.
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 15:00 - Jan 5 with 1170 viewsSadoldgit

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 08:54 - Jan 5 by Berber

Apparently, he's already been buried in a 17 year old one.

😂
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 15:06 - Jan 5 with 1145 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:30 - Jan 4 by saint68

Oh GG, he may be Dim but surrounded by one of the most powerful PR teams ever assembled ( including his foray into shagging minors albeit in American law)

He's so guilty he's absolutely incoherent and pathetic in his denial...the Palace have left him out to hang .its obvious.

I bet he's sweating like a pig at the moment.

..... Oh no, he doesn't have that bodily function

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 1099 viewssaint901

I'm not a fan of the monarchy and if the present Queen decided that after her, the "royal" family would quietly fade into the background of history I'd be very happy. Won't happen in my lifetime, nor that of my (presently non existent) grand children.

At the moment, all we have here is somebody who is guilty of keeping bad company because he thought his position and money would protect him. Not the first and not the last to be in that position. He has not helped himself in a car crash of an interview making ridiculous claims of alibi which come across as - literally - incredible.

Ms Giuffre is also however a far from perfect person. By her own admission she has exploited those who didn't want her stories to be told. Her present story is far from clear and unambiguous. For all I know she is a narcissist who craves publicity and who is seen as easy meat for the red tops.

Until we see some real evidence in a Court and are able to weigh it and subject it to some critical thought, jumping to a conclusion is fraught with bear traps.

I do agree that seeking to avoid evidence being heard in court is not a good look and hints at "something to hide". I do agree that pictures of him look genuine but would I know the difference between real and a good fake? (I do ask though who would profit from putting up such a good fake aside from Giuffre and does she have the skills for that?)

As I said, not a fan of the royals, nor of unearned privilege in general but equally not keen on getting to 100% of a conclusion on 10% of the facts.
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 1046 views1885_SFC

They say Prince Andrew can get off on a legal technicality.

Is there nothing the pervert doesn't find arousing?

Old School is Cool

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:54 - Jan 5 with 1027 viewsSadoldgit

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 16:38 - Jan 5 by saint901

I'm not a fan of the monarchy and if the present Queen decided that after her, the "royal" family would quietly fade into the background of history I'd be very happy. Won't happen in my lifetime, nor that of my (presently non existent) grand children.

At the moment, all we have here is somebody who is guilty of keeping bad company because he thought his position and money would protect him. Not the first and not the last to be in that position. He has not helped himself in a car crash of an interview making ridiculous claims of alibi which come across as - literally - incredible.

Ms Giuffre is also however a far from perfect person. By her own admission she has exploited those who didn't want her stories to be told. Her present story is far from clear and unambiguous. For all I know she is a narcissist who craves publicity and who is seen as easy meat for the red tops.

Until we see some real evidence in a Court and are able to weigh it and subject it to some critical thought, jumping to a conclusion is fraught with bear traps.

I do agree that seeking to avoid evidence being heard in court is not a good look and hints at "something to hide". I do agree that pictures of him look genuine but would I know the difference between real and a good fake? (I do ask though who would profit from putting up such a good fake aside from Giuffre and does she have the skills for that?)

As I said, not a fan of the royals, nor of unearned privilege in general but equally not keen on getting to 100% of a conclusion on 10% of the facts.

She wasn’t the only one used to supply sex to Epstein’s buddies and contacts though. You have to wonder how many young girls were used and are keeping a low profile. You also have to wonder how many people in Maxwell’s little black book took advantage of these girls. I agree that we shouldn’t automatically decide that he is guilty based on the evidence so far, but neither should we make assumptions about Ms Guiffre without a better understanding of what has happened to her. There is a reason young, impressionable girls are used for trafficking apart from their desirability.
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 20:33 - Jan 5 with 977 viewsBazza

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:54 - Jan 5 by Sadoldgit

She wasn’t the only one used to supply sex to Epstein’s buddies and contacts though. You have to wonder how many young girls were used and are keeping a low profile. You also have to wonder how many people in Maxwell’s little black book took advantage of these girls. I agree that we shouldn’t automatically decide that he is guilty based on the evidence so far, but neither should we make assumptions about Ms Guiffre without a better understanding of what has happened to her. There is a reason young, impressionable girls are used for trafficking apart from their desirability.

And a reason why wealthy middle aged men were on Epstein jet or otherwise being entertained by him
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 21:55 - Jan 5 with 934 viewsBerber

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:29 - Jan 5 by 1885_SFC

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 22:00 - Jan 5 with 933 viewsBerber

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:49 - Jan 4 by kernow

Forgive my confusion, but was this girl seventeen years old?
Depending upon the jurisdiction of the location of the alleged incident, was she older than the age of consent or not?
If she was then what is the charge to be answered?

The age of consent in the UK is 16 years old, but it varies in US states I believe.
Login to get fewer ads

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 22:15 - Jan 5 with 938 viewsSadoldgit

I didn’t know much about the Epstein case or Virginia Roberts’s background but there is some interesting information in Wikipedia. She was apparently abused from an early age and you can see why she would be an easy target for sexual predators. Rather than someone who “knew what she was doing” , just out to make money, and looking for a bit of fame, she does seems to be a plausible victim.
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 06:13 - Jan 6 with 896 viewsJaySaint

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 22:15 - Jan 5 by Sadoldgit

I didn’t know much about the Epstein case or Virginia Roberts’s background but there is some interesting information in Wikipedia. She was apparently abused from an early age and you can see why she would be an easy target for sexual predators. Rather than someone who “knew what she was doing” , just out to make money, and looking for a bit of fame, she does seems to be a plausible victim.

Wikipedia.. Really? Give me min, I will update it (ffs)

It all appears fishy, ,but do we not have a view of innocent until proven guilty? I remember the Ched Evans case, he was not guilty of the charges in the end, despite people demanding the other verdict.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 08:07 - Jan 6 with 868 viewssaint68

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 21:23 - Jan 4 by GasGiant

Are we talking about whether his behaviour was despicable or whether he is a paedophile Saint? Regarding his character we are in complete agreement, but claiming that he has the same urges as Charles Whiting or Ian Huntley, is misguided and actually makes it easier for him to avoid censure because it is not true. He can be nailed for what he actually did - but dressing up his actions as paedophilia only opens the floor for chippy morons like Koons to wave his hatred round like a flag and convince himself he's doing a great service with it.

His decision to spend numerous occasions with a pair of clearly dubious characters is his biggest downfall, he clearly cant be labelled a Peado in regards to the then 17yr old claimant..but that's not to dismiss the chance he had had intercourse with other girls that were younger whilst with Epstien and Maxwell...

The bloke doesn't require a character assassination by the press, he's done that all by himself..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 08:27 - Jan 6 with 852 viewssaint68

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:29 - Jan 5 by 1885_SFC

😆🤣😆🤣👍

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 12:17 - Jan 6 with 802 viewsGasGiant

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 08:07 - Jan 6 by saint68

His decision to spend numerous occasions with a pair of clearly dubious characters is his biggest downfall, he clearly cant be labelled a Peado in regards to the then 17yr old claimant..but that's not to dismiss the chance he had had intercourse with other girls that were younger whilst with Epstien and Maxwell...

The bloke doesn't require a character assassination by the press, he's done that all by himself..

Indeed. As I say we agree on that Saint. The man is not pleasant.
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 14:11 - Jan 6 with 766 viewssaint901

Absolutely true Mr 68.

However attracting the approbation of all decent minded people or being guilty of a heinous crime based on evidence, is a long way apart.

Monarchies and all those who directly rely upon upon them have for centuries abused the riles for the "little people". Whether you measure "monarchy" as an accident of birth or a position acquired via war, assassination, political putsch or accumulation of money is incidental. Once achieved however they will do all they can to hang on.

In 2022 we don't need this ridiculous system.
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 742 viewsBazza

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 14:11 - Jan 6 by saint901

Absolutely true Mr 68.

However attracting the approbation of all decent minded people or being guilty of a heinous crime based on evidence, is a long way apart.

Monarchies and all those who directly rely upon upon them have for centuries abused the riles for the "little people". Whether you measure "monarchy" as an accident of birth or a position acquired via war, assassination, political putsch or accumulation of money is incidental. Once achieved however they will do all they can to hang on.

In 2022 we don't need this ridiculous system.

Agree totally
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 17:51 - Jan 6 with 714 viewsSadoldgit

Not just these dubious characters either. Over the years he has been linked with other dodgy characters. Either he hasn’t been advised very well or the RF weren’t fussed about him (like Margaret) so we’re happy to let him go off and do his own thing. The heir and spare thing seems to play out the same over the years with the heir groomed to take over the throne and the spare just spaffing their lives away.
Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:16 - Jan 6 with 711 viewsElijahK

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 09:40 - Jan 1 by Bazza

William andKate are ‘immensely popular’ according to the royal PR machine that puts their smiling mugshots in the papers virtually every day in an attempt to counter the damage caused by the two errant arrogant Princes.
What’s the point of royalty in 2022?

Get a bit of money off of the tourists and that’s it

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 19:30 - Jan 6 with 692 viewsBazza

Brown trouser time for Prince Andrew? on 18:16 - Jan 6 by ElijahK

Get a bit of money off of the tourists and that’s it

Even the tourists mostly visit the palace buildings and infrequently see the royals.
Today in the news a company set up by Andrew and a royal banker is being wound up, the banker being subject of sexual harassment allegations
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024