Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham 10:48 - Jan 5 with 3639 viewsGruffStephens

Latest.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:51 - Jan 5 with 2626 viewsangryjack

I mentioned it on another thread when Laird left that I thought he could be recalled as a replacement
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:53 - Jan 5 with 2608 viewsGruffStephens

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:51 - Jan 5 by angryjack

I mentioned it on another thread when Laird left that I thought he could be recalled as a replacement

Signals a stalling in other negotiations elsewhere I would say.
Hence the Chelsea contact maybe, although I still think that’s more of a summer thing.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:55 - Jan 5 with 2604 viewsangryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:53 - Jan 5 by GruffStephens

Signals a stalling in other negotiations elsewhere I would say.
Hence the Chelsea contact maybe, although I still think that’s more of a summer thing.

I think Joseph could do a good job for us at wing back..
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 11:23 - Jan 5 with 2512 viewsonehunglow

Good move.He should never have gone in the firt place

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:03 - Jan 5 with 2440 viewsCatullus

I still find myself hoping we'll revert to a back 4! Then recalling Joseph gives us another striker.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:12 - Jan 5 with 2420 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:55 - Jan 5 by angryjack

Would rather see him play up front.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:23 - Jan 5 with 2387 viewsraynor94

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 10:55 - Jan 5 by angryjack

He's a striker

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:28 - Jan 5 with 2381 viewsBadlands

I can only see Joseph as a bench warmer or even a bit of quality for the under 23s.
Marin is not developing talent and Khyle really hasn’t set the world alight with a mid table League 1 side.
The other possibility is he's been recalled to be sold on.
Suggestions he could play wing back are fanciful IMO, he’s a centre forward who has not found success wide or in midfield.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:36 - Jan 5 with 2369 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:28 - Jan 5 by Badlands

I can only see Joseph as a bench warmer or even a bit of quality for the under 23s.
Marin is not developing talent and Khyle really hasn’t set the world alight with a mid table League 1 side.
Suggestions he could play wing back are fanciful IMO, he’s a centre forward who has not found success wide or in midfield.

They were promoted from League Two last season so midtable isn't bad.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:43 - Jan 5 with 2354 viewsBadlands

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:36 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

They were promoted from League Two last season so midtable isn't bad.

I agree the club is doing quite well but a goal every 448minutes in a mid table L1 team is not going to translate into goals in the Championship.

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:55 - Jan 5 with 2324 viewsjack_lord

I thought he was a very good player and thought he should not have been loaned out. Bonkers though that Whitaker has been loaned out and he has been recalled.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 13:11 - Jan 5 with 2296 viewsangryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:23 - Jan 5 by raynor94

He's a striker

Played the role against Plymouth in cup and looked good going forward and defending
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 13:39 - Jan 5 with 2252 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:55 - Jan 5 by jack_lord

I thought he was a very good player and thought he should not have been loaned out. Bonkers though that Whitaker has been loaned out and he has been recalled.

j
Its very simple
Russ hates this kid and has taken every opportunity to insult him. He will sell him not develop him. I expect him to do well at Lincoln who will then by him for a price much lower than what we paid for him from Derby.
We'll see.

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 13:45 - Jan 5 with 2235 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:23 - Jan 5 by raynor94

He's a striker

Didn't he play as a wing back in his last game for us, played hell with their left back, as I recall.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:01 - Jan 5 with 2160 viewsBadlands

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 13:45 - Jan 5 by Flashberryjack

Didn't he play as a wing back in his last game for us, played hell with their left back, as I recall.

Plymouth route.
Tbf he did well as an attacking midfielder but had next to nothing to do in defence.
Dan Williams had a real stormer.

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:09 - Jan 5 with 2140 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:01 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Plymouth route.
Tbf he did well as an attacking midfielder but had next to nothing to do in defence.
Dan Williams had a real stormer.

That's the game, but I'm sure Kyle played wing back not attacking midfield.

Hello

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:16 - Jan 5 with 2126 viewsjack_lord

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:09 - Jan 5 by Flashberryjack

Think he only had 20 minutes against Plymouth and it was in Cooper's formation. I think he could play that role eventually but not sure he could hit the ground running for us in the position.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:17 - Jan 5 with 2124 viewsBadlands

Could have been.
From memory we had 4 listed in midfield Joseph, Williams, Fulton and Manning or Bidwell
3 back and 3 up front so I was assuming it was a 4 in midfield. Whatever, we didn’t need much defending.
The reality was Plymouth were so poor every one of our players just seemed to interchange throughout the game.

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:17 - Jan 5 with 2123 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 13:39 - Jan 5 by onehunglow

j
Its very simple
Russ hates this kid and has taken every opportunity to insult him. He will sell him not develop him. I expect him to do well at Lincoln who will then by him for a price much lower than what we paid for him from Derby.
We'll see.

Martin has a problem. He has inherited the "Dirty Dozen" which i have highlighted before. Benda, Rushesha, B Cooper, Cam Evans, Cabango, Cooper O , Dan Williams, Garrick, Joseph, Whittaker Cullen, and Obafemi. None want to play u23 anymore. I would imagine the club man Mr Allen will be promoting these players or moving them on if not considered up to Championship standards. Garrick at current rate could end up with 10 goals and 10 assists in League 1 and would them be considered ready to step up.

The club likes these players and wants him to develop them under his style. Sadly he has gone for new player he knows and veterans with talk of new contracts for Hamer and Smith who are bog standard average players.

Only Cabango features but Obafemi and Joseph should now see more action. Rushesha should play in Ireland this summer like Cameron Evans did. Garrick and Olli Cooper are progressing nicely under contract. Whittaker is out of the way for now. Newport would have Brandon back in a flash.

Joseph and Whittaker will after this season both had useful 6 month loans. with O'Riley coming in there seems little point in not sending Dan Williams on loan for 18 months.

Benda was rated by Margetson but not so Thornton. Hamer has not performed well in my view.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2022 15:27]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:33 - Jan 5 with 2093 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:43 - Jan 5 by Badlands

I agree the club is doing quite well but a goal every 448minutes in a mid table L1 team is not going to translate into goals in the Championship.

He had 5 in 18 before his injury last season, and he only made his senior debut in October 2020. Has shown he can do it at that level, even if it hasn't quite happened this term for side relatively low on quality.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:57 - Jan 5 with 2066 viewsMoscowJack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 12:28 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Fanciful?

He's played wing back a couple of times for Cheltenham too.

It's possible that he's seen Laird go and asked for a chance to play there for us........

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 16:04 - Jan 5 with 2053 viewsangryjack

He did
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 1980 viewsGruffStephens

This very much smells like a lack of funds incoming.
Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:05 - Jan 5 with 1966 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 15:17 - Jan 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Martin has a problem. He has inherited the "Dirty Dozen" which i have highlighted before. Benda, Rushesha, B Cooper, Cam Evans, Cabango, Cooper O , Dan Williams, Garrick, Joseph, Whittaker Cullen, and Obafemi. None want to play u23 anymore. I would imagine the club man Mr Allen will be promoting these players or moving them on if not considered up to Championship standards. Garrick at current rate could end up with 10 goals and 10 assists in League 1 and would them be considered ready to step up.

The club likes these players and wants him to develop them under his style. Sadly he has gone for new player he knows and veterans with talk of new contracts for Hamer and Smith who are bog standard average players.

Only Cabango features but Obafemi and Joseph should now see more action. Rushesha should play in Ireland this summer like Cameron Evans did. Garrick and Olli Cooper are progressing nicely under contract. Whittaker is out of the way for now. Newport would have Brandon back in a flash.

Joseph and Whittaker will after this season both had useful 6 month loans. with O'Riley coming in there seems little point in not sending Dan Williams on loan for 18 months.

Benda was rated by Margetson but not so Thornton. Hamer has not performed well in my view.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2022 15:27]

Thanks and decent reply.
We disagree but think we keep it respectful.
There are several now clearly looking to bring down this site and to create and nurture hate .
I’m not sure it can survive frankly.

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:30 - Jan 5 with 1937 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Joseph recalled from Cheltenham on 17:00 - Jan 5 by GruffStephens

This very much smells like a lack of funds incoming.

Just heard that he may be going back out on loan, strange if true.

Unless of course, we've recalled him, just in case we fail to get one of our transfer targets.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024