Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The latest Matchday info is here 12:41 - Jan 8 with 1147 viewsGruffStephens

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56690/swansea-city-v-sou
The latest Matchday info is here on 16:37 - Jan 8 with 1055 viewsChief

Anyone who know Abdulai is?

Front 3????

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The latest Matchday info is here on 16:39 - Jan 8 with 1042 viewsWhiterockin

A proper captain today, I just hope he stays on the pitch.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 16:39]
The latest Matchday info is here on 16:42 - Jan 8 with 1010 viewsbuilthjack

Interesting line up.
Saints look to have put a decent team out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The latest Matchday info is here on 18:53 - Jan 8 with 928 viewsNotLoyal

The latest Matchday info is here on 16:42 - Jan 8 by builthjack

Interesting line up.
Saints look to have put a decent team out.

The line up so pretty confusing mate, nobody seems to be in a proper position.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The latest Matchday info is here on 20:55 - Jan 8 with 893 viewsonehunglow

The latest Matchday info is here on 18:53 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

The line up so pretty confusing mate, nobody seems to be in a proper position.

This is the info

We gave away a goal

They had a player sent off

We passed the ball

We got ahead

within a minute we gave away another goal

then another.

The sky cried

Cardiff play tomorrow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The latest Matchday info is here on 23:11 - Jan 8 with 867 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Really concerned what i saw tonight unless the manager was giving as many players a runout as posible. Tactical chages were mind boggling and bizzare at best, and we too many round pegs for square holes. I have kept an open mind about Martin , but i now have deep concerns about his ability to manage this squad.
The latest Matchday info is here on 23:31 - Jan 8 with 862 viewsFireboy2

The latest Matchday info is here on 23:11 - Jan 8 by blaenaugwentjack

Really concerned what i saw tonight unless the manager was giving as many players a runout as posible. Tactical chages were mind boggling and bizzare at best, and we too many round pegs for square holes. I have kept an open mind about Martin , but i now have deep concerns about his ability to manage this squad.

I honestly don't believe that people expected any different, we haven't played for nearly a month, players needed a run out, wasn't the clue in grimes being on the bench enough?
The latest Matchday info is here on 23:41 - Jan 8 with 855 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The latest Matchday info is here on 23:31 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

I honestly don't believe that people expected any different, we haven't played for nearly a month, players needed a run out, wasn't the clue in grimes being on the bench enough?

With Soton down to ten men this one was for the taking and a big confidence booster going forward.
Login to get fewer ads

The latest Matchday info is here on 23:44 - Jan 8 with 852 viewsFireboy2

The latest Matchday info is here on 23:41 - Jan 8 by blaenaugwentjack

With Soton down to ten men this one was for the taking and a big confidence booster going forward.

A team of 10 men who are PL players and have had more recent gametime.
The latest Matchday info is here on 00:08 - Jan 9 with 835 viewsmax936

The latest Matchday info is here on 23:44 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Come on FB that game was there for the taking and one we should have taken, irrespective of when we last played, the game was in our lap, they went down to 10 men after 30 mins. we then scored two goals and then conceded two goals to a side with ten men and one of those goals in extra time, facts are facts no matter which way anybody dresses it up.

Lots of work to do and mainly off field at that, I'll be honest and say that we'd have won that game tonight with Cooper at helm and be further up the league table, one thing we were under him was mostly solid at the back.

I cannot see a way forward at the moment, I really can't I think Martin is clueless if Im honest.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The latest Matchday info is here on 00:25 - Jan 9 with 826 viewsReslovenSwan1

The latest Matchday info is here on 00:08 - Jan 9 by max936

Come on FB that game was there for the taking and one we should have taken, irrespective of when we last played, the game was in our lap, they went down to 10 men after 30 mins. we then scored two goals and then conceded two goals to a side with ten men and one of those goals in extra time, facts are facts no matter which way anybody dresses it up.

Lots of work to do and mainly off field at that, I'll be honest and say that we'd have won that game tonight with Cooper at helm and be further up the league table, one thing we were under him was mostly solid at the back.

I cannot see a way forward at the moment, I really can't I think Martin is clueless if Im honest.

Martin himself said it was unacceptable. Grimes was in a position at 2-1 to make on field calls and make sure Southampton were kept ahead of them and not allowed to get in behind. As with Forest Manning got caught 1 on 1.

Grimes did not read the situation and did not adjust the formation and Swansea were undone by two long balls out of defence.

Martin called it unacceptable. With Grimes, Bennett and Naugton on the field where was the leadership required for game management? 2- 1 up against 10 = park the bus for 10 minutes. How can Sean Long be allowed to run amok under such circumstances?

Wise sage since Toshack era

The latest Matchday info is here on 07:50 - Jan 9 with 794 viewsmajorraglan

The latest Matchday info is here on 23:44 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Southampton are PL, but so are Newcastle who were turned over by Cambridge.Mart8n has been there less than 6 months and needs time, but yesterday was disappointing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024