Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing 12:04 - Jan 14 with 1138 viewsButty101

In todays press conference Ralph again said we want to sign Broja permanently now. Something must be in the offing for him to keep talking about him.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 1104 views1885_SFC

I think Ralph is hoping that the new owners will push for a similar deal to Tino's... i.e. Chelsea insert a buy-back option. All depending on whether they sell of course which, unfortunately, I don't think they will. Broja already looks good enough for the EPL.

Old School is Cool

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 12:55 - Jan 14 with 1071 viewsdirk_doone

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 12:43 - Jan 14 by 1885_SFC

I think Ralph is hoping that the new owners will push for a similar deal to Tino's... i.e. Chelsea insert a buy-back option. All depending on whether they sell of course which, unfortunately, I don't think they will. Broja already looks good enough for the EPL.

Even with the new owners, I'd be surprised if we could afford the fee, which would probably be double our club record transfer fee.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 13:01 - Jan 14 with 1052 viewskingslandstand1

I've read today that Chelsea could take him back from the current loan deal this month, but surely it was a season long loan?
Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 1021 views1885_SFC

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 12:55 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

Even with the new owners, I'd be surprised if we could afford the fee, which would probably be double our club record transfer fee.

It's a strange one. Chelsea were gutted when Tino asked for a move for what was peanuts in the modern day. I know they wanted to keep him and he was thought of very highly at Chelsea (and we can all see why!). Tino was a steal for us financially. Broja himself would have to push for a move to us - if he really wanted to be here next season with guaranteed football. I don't think Chelsea would sell him to one of their rivals & if they were ever going to sell him, it would be to someone like Saints I'd hope. I'm pretty sure the likes of West Ham, Spurs, Arsenal etc would like him but can't see Chelsea selling him to any of them. It would make sense to sell him to us & put in a buy-back option.

*... and removes rose-tinted glasses.

Old School is Cool

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 14:21 - Jan 14 with 942 viewsSadoldgit

It would be great if it happens but I am not holding my breath. Even if Chelsea decide that they don’t want him back he will have other suitors with deeper pockets. I think the best we can hope for is another season long loan. Still, stranger things have happened and maybe he will decide that his development might be better served with us.
Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 14:44 - Jan 14 with 922 views1teeminants

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 13:01 - Jan 14 by kingslandstand1

I've read today that Chelsea could take him back from the current loan deal this month, but surely it was a season long loan?

They can only take him back if we agree to it so it’s not going to happen .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 19:30 - Jan 14 with 754 viewskingslandstand1

Ralph Very vocal again about Broja signing on 14:21 - Jan 14 by Sadoldgit

It would be great if it happens but I am not holding my breath. Even if Chelsea decide that they don’t want him back he will have other suitors with deeper pockets. I think the best we can hope for is another season long loan. Still, stranger things have happened and maybe he will decide that his development might be better served with us.

It could also be a gesture from the new owner to show initial intent to get us most def on his side ............. but then find it's blown his intended spending budget for the season!

As you say, stranger things have happened
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024