Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mario Lemina 10:38 - Jan 16 with 3060 viewssaint68

Another player struck with heart problems..joins Aubameyang and 2 other Gabon players omitted due to irregularities in their cardiac systems.

I'm sure its all just normal and nothing to worry about.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Mario Lemina on 10:49 - Jan 16 with 3035 viewsSadoldgit

I have got heart problems and so have two of my neighbours. Yes, it is normal for people to have heart problems. These were all diagnosed before covid but guess what, the covid virus affects organs other than the lungs, including the heart. Perhaps it is just possible that these people have normal heart problems or perhaps their problems have been caused by the virus?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 10:51]
Mario Lemina on 10:57 - Jan 16 with 3023 viewssaint68

Mario Lemina on 10:49 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

I have got heart problems and so have two of my neighbours. Yes, it is normal for people to have heart problems. These were all diagnosed before covid but guess what, the covid virus affects organs other than the lungs, including the heart. Perhaps it is just possible that these people have normal heart problems or perhaps their problems have been caused by the virus?

4 players from the same team.. you really are a strange one.

Approaching half a million yellow card reports in the UK alone..and you just dismiss these as an irrelevance.

But you clearly state that the 151000 deaths reported are as a direct consequence of covid 19....I suppose the 2000 that have died as a direct consequence of the vaccine is irrelevant and just one of those things that happens when you do mass live experimental vaccine trials.

Mario Lemina on 11:24 - Jan 16 with 2983 viewsSadoldgit

Mario Lemina on 10:57 - Jan 16 by saint68

4 players from the same team.. you really are a strange one.

Approaching half a million yellow card reports in the UK alone..and you just dismiss these as an irrelevance.

But you clearly state that the 151000 deaths reported are as a direct consequence of covid 19....I suppose the 2000 that have died as a direct consequence of the vaccine is irrelevant and just one of those things that happens when you do mass live experimental vaccine trials.

I am not saying it is an irreverence. I am saying that a) heart conditions are not uncommon and the more medical checks there are the more you will find and b) the covid virus affects the body’s organs including the heart so yes, there will be more heart problems.
You call me a strange one but you are the one spreading conspiracy theories on a football forum on what feels like a daily basis. That, my friend, is strange.
Mario Lemina on 11:40 - Jan 16 with 2963 viewssaint68

Mario Lemina on 11:24 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

I am not saying it is an irreverence. I am saying that a) heart conditions are not uncommon and the more medical checks there are the more you will find and b) the covid virus affects the body’s organs including the heart so yes, there will be more heart problems.
You call me a strange one but you are the one spreading conspiracy theories on a football forum on what feels like a daily basis. That, my friend, is strange.

You're initial response was pure dismissal .you've now edited it.

So literally hundreds of new heart related issues in professional athletes in 2021/2022 and you just idolly dismissed it..very strange...as for covid posts..you bring them into virtually every single thread..obsession lies in your court Champ.

Mario Lemina on 11:51 - Jan 16 with 2937 viewsSadoldgit

Mario Lemina on 11:40 - Jan 16 by saint68

You're initial response was pure dismissal .you've now edited it.

So literally hundreds of new heart related issues in professional athletes in 2021/2022 and you just idolly dismissed it..very strange...as for covid posts..you bring them into virtually every single thread..obsession lies in your court Champ.

I suggest you go back and look at the amount of time and energy you have spent over the last 2 years posting about covid, champ. Your output vastly dwarfs mine. As for any side effects from the vaccines, I will listen and pay attention to medical experts about that thanks champ. I’ll leave it to the likes of you and MLT to cook up theories based on nothing but paranoia.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/12/scicheck-article-makes-unfounded-claims-linkin

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/15/gabon-hope-aubameyang-will-play
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:02]
Mario Lemina on 12:08 - Jan 16 with 2899 viewssaint68

Mario Lemina on 11:51 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

I suggest you go back and look at the amount of time and energy you have spent over the last 2 years posting about covid, champ. Your output vastly dwarfs mine. As for any side effects from the vaccines, I will listen and pay attention to medical experts about that thanks champ. I’ll leave it to the likes of you and MLT to cook up theories based on nothing but paranoia.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/12/scicheck-article-makes-unfounded-claims-linkin

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/15/gabon-hope-aubameyang-will-play
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:02]

You are on here everyday .you take a contrary viewpoint to everything in an attempt to get bites and fill your boring day .

I've had months without any interaction on here in the past 2yrs.

You hijack every post and turn it into either a covid or anti Tory thread.

Have a wonderful afternoon Champ.

Mario Lemina on 13:01 - Jan 16 with 2847 viewsSadoldgit

Mario Lemina on 12:08 - Jan 16 by saint68

You are on here everyday .you take a contrary viewpoint to everything in an attempt to get bites and fill your boring day .

I've had months without any interaction on here in the past 2yrs.

You hijack every post and turn it into either a covid or anti Tory thread.

Have a wonderful afternoon Champ.

Well I am honoured that you have paid such attentions to my posts champ, but when you throw words like “contrary” about don’t the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind? If not then your lack of self awareness is telling. Given your posting history on here, I am amazed that you accuse another with a different opinion as contrary. Anyone posting with anything than a right wing opinion is probably going to find opposition on a football forum. Political view points are one thing though, spreading ill founded conspiracy theories another. Probably best not try and claim any moral high ground, champ.
You said a while back, during one of your interminable arguments with DorsetIan that you weren’t going to post on the subject again, but here we are, months later, and you are still drop feeding misinformation here on the subject.
Maybe wait until there is some firm evidence that the vaccines are knocking top athletes down like ninepins before you start yet another scare story? I for one need to know if the vaccine is likely to cause me heart problems but do you know what, I listen to my doctor, my consultant and my brother, who has worked in the pharma industry all his life.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 14:08]
Mario Lemina on 15:52 - Jan 16 with 2760 viewssaint68

Mario Lemina on 13:01 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

Well I am honoured that you have paid such attentions to my posts champ, but when you throw words like “contrary” about don’t the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind? If not then your lack of self awareness is telling. Given your posting history on here, I am amazed that you accuse another with a different opinion as contrary. Anyone posting with anything than a right wing opinion is probably going to find opposition on a football forum. Political view points are one thing though, spreading ill founded conspiracy theories another. Probably best not try and claim any moral high ground, champ.
You said a while back, during one of your interminable arguments with DorsetIan that you weren’t going to post on the subject again, but here we are, months later, and you are still drop feeding misinformation here on the subject.
Maybe wait until there is some firm evidence that the vaccines are knocking top athletes down like ninepins before you start yet another scare story? I for one need to know if the vaccine is likely to cause me heart problems but do you know what, I listen to my doctor, my consultant and my brother, who has worked in the pharma industry all his life.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 14:08]

I'm glad you feel honoured Champ.

Login to get fewer ads

Mario Lemina on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 2573 viewsJellybaby

Mario Lemina on 15:52 - Jan 16 by saint68

I'm glad you feel honoured Champ.

The covid hypnosis of Sogs is complete, he is too far gone to see reality now and just shouts conspiracy at anyone who disagrees with his BBC lead viewpoint.

A mate of mine only told me this morning that his 20 something son was in hospital after taking the jab with irregular heart issues, The problem with footballers and athletes that push their hearts to the max is very worrying, but people like Sogs seem to imply that we can take a chance on the health and wellbeing of our children and younger people, make them take a jab that they don't need and may harm them, so that the Oldies can live a bit longer. I find this morally repugnant.

But these things have always been the same, it was always our young men who were sent off to war to lose their lives in pointless conflicts while the Elites made money from both sides.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Mario Lemina on 20:10 - Jan 17 with 2472 viewssaint68

Mario Lemina on 17:46 - Jan 17 by Jellybaby

The covid hypnosis of Sogs is complete, he is too far gone to see reality now and just shouts conspiracy at anyone who disagrees with his BBC lead viewpoint.

A mate of mine only told me this morning that his 20 something son was in hospital after taking the jab with irregular heart issues, The problem with footballers and athletes that push their hearts to the max is very worrying, but people like Sogs seem to imply that we can take a chance on the health and wellbeing of our children and younger people, make them take a jab that they don't need and may harm them, so that the Oldies can live a bit longer. I find this morally repugnant.

But these things have always been the same, it was always our young men who were sent off to war to lose their lives in pointless conflicts while the Elites made money from both sides.

Going to be some sad revelations being made public in the weeks to come...the parasitical lawyers are crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden with group action lawsuits on the grounds of discrimination and medical negligence. The old bill now investigating countless breaches of medicines and practices rolled out over the last 13 months..think the enquiry is being conducted out of Hammersmith Station...a distancing of the NHS from the vaccine suppliers...an awful lot of safety data was ignored and unreported..its all going to blow up within weeks.

Mario Lemina on 13:21 - Jan 18 with 2372 viewsmarvellous

Mario Lemina on 20:10 - Jan 17 by saint68

Going to be some sad revelations being made public in the weeks to come...the parasitical lawyers are crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden with group action lawsuits on the grounds of discrimination and medical negligence. The old bill now investigating countless breaches of medicines and practices rolled out over the last 13 months..think the enquiry is being conducted out of Hammersmith Station...a distancing of the NHS from the vaccine suppliers...an awful lot of safety data was ignored and unreported..its all going to blow up within weeks.

The increased number of athletes suffering heart problems should certainly be looked at. People can agree to disagree for now, but it will become obvious over the weeks/months whether the vaccine has played a part.
Mario Lemina on 13:52 - Jan 18 with 2349 viewssaints__fan__73

Eh? They've both just had covid. Not sure what the conspiracy theory is here?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Mario Lemina on 15:51 - Jan 18 with 2301 viewsJaySaint

Rare

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Mario Lemina on 16:56 - Jan 18 with 2255 viewsPoirot

Well Mr Le Tissier is going to have a phone conversation with the CMO of fifpro about the situation with players and covid.

From all the ones mentioned in the media they all seem to be unknown heart conditions or issues post covid infection.
Mario Lemina on 18:48 - Jan 18 with 2196 viewsParanoidHemroid

This is a really informative site. No conspiracy theories, but lots of interesting stuff the press won't tell you.
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/01/18/vaccine-safety-update-23/

Poll: Do you think there should be a seperate page for polls?

Mario Lemina on 20:30 - Jan 18 with 2141 viewsSadoldgit

Mario Lemina on 18:48 - Jan 18 by ParanoidHemroid

This is a really informative site. No conspiracy theories, but lots of interesting stuff the press won't tell you.
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/01/18/vaccine-safety-update-23/

I am very sceptical about anything to do with Toby Young.

https://fullfact.org/health/daily-sceptic-phe-over-40s/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/covid-lockdown-toby-young-newsni
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 20:40]
Mario Lemina on 20:54 - Jan 18 with 2102 viewssaint68

Mario Lemina on 20:30 - Jan 18 by Sadoldgit

I am very sceptical about anything to do with Toby Young.

https://fullfact.org/health/daily-sceptic-phe-over-40s/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/covid-lockdown-toby-young-newsni
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 20:40]

But Whitty said ...🙈🙈....you really have consumed so much misinformation from the MSM its sad..you believe everything they've said...the forthcoming tsunami of litigation against the NHS and Government departments will maybe just dissolve your blinkered biased perceptions.

It really must appal you that covid passports are being axed soon..and the disgusting vaccine apartheid you championed will disappear without a trace .shame on you.

Mario Lemina on 16:29 - Jan 19 with 1971 viewsIWOZTHERE

Mario Lemina on 10:49 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

I'm Brian and so is my wife.
Mario Lemina on 18:51 - Jan 19 with 1932 viewsSadoldgit

Mario Lemina on 20:54 - Jan 18 by saint68

But Whitty said ...🙈🙈....you really have consumed so much misinformation from the MSM its sad..you believe everything they've said...the forthcoming tsunami of litigation against the NHS and Government departments will maybe just dissolve your blinkered biased perceptions.

It really must appal you that covid passports are being axed soon..and the disgusting vaccine apartheid you championed will disappear without a trace .shame on you.

More utter garbage. I don’t believe everything Whitty says but I do listen to the majority view of people who work in these fields. I don’t give a stuff about covid passports as I keep clear of places with crowds anyway. As for the vaccines, without them we would not be in a position to ease of the covid restrictions. I think most normal, rational people understand that.

Sad about Hana Horka isn’t it?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anti-vax-folk-singer-dies-25987040.amp?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 23:23]
Mario Lemina on 21:39 - Jan 20 with 1763 viewsElijahK

Well at the end of the day the Vaccines help/saves more people than it kills/harms, as the stats show that your more likely to die from all sorts, rather than the vaccine, and it’s not just for saving a few old people. As yeah it can negatively effect a few people (but that’s quite a small amount) but the majority it only helps.
So it’s just a scenario of you get a vaccine that is more likely to save your life (and by a large margin) than it is to harm you, whilst your much more likely to get badly affected by Covid than you are by the vaccine. As at the end the of the day all the governments around the world wouldn’t be making people get vaccinated if it wasn’t needed/the vaccines could harm loads of people.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Mario Lemina on 22:08 - Jan 20 with 1742 viewsSadoldgit

Thank you for singling me out amongst the millions of people across the world who have come to the conclusion that anti vaxxers are talking crap and that they are much safer taking a vaccine than hoping that if they do get covid, it won’t kill or maim them. If you want to be seen as anything apart from a strange conspiracy spreader, perhaps come up with some hard science based facts in future.
Mario Lemina on 12:21 - Jan 22 with 1563 viewsJellybaby

Mario Lemina on 22:08 - Jan 20 by Sadoldgit

Thank you for singling me out amongst the millions of people across the world who have come to the conclusion that anti vaxxers are talking crap and that they are much safer taking a vaccine than hoping that if they do get covid, it won’t kill or maim them. If you want to be seen as anything apart from a strange conspiracy spreader, perhaps come up with some hard science based facts in future.

I think there is a 3 way split on Covid;

30% are Covid militants
50-60% are pragmatists, keeping their heads down and complying so that we can get back to normal asap
10 -20% are sceptics

I think you are in the 30% of people who have bought the covid narrative hook, line and sinker, known as mass formation psychosis - you are a gold star compliant. You can not bear to hear a counter argument as you consider it dangerous and conspiratorial. You unquestionably believe the narrative that you have been fed and you think the hysterical over the top response was right, despite mounting evidence of collateral damage and the outrageous negative consequences on our young people etc.

There is a move now amongst many of the 50-60% middle bracket to reposition themselves to a more sceptical position such as the Labour party saying no more lockdowns, but among the 30% hypnotised I think they would spend forever in Lockdown to save the old people and will wear masks to their dying day, I wonder if they even have the capacity, yet alone the desire to transition back to 2019 normal.

I know you Militants love to think of yourself as "normal" but attitudes are shifting and you may find yourself the last man standing...

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024