Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players That Time Forgot Part 3 10:38 - Jan 24 with 863 viewsSaintNick

Back to the 2010/11 season and our promotion from League One who remembers Nigel Atkins first signing (on loan) Nicholas Bignall

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 11:51 - Jan 24 with 820 viewsTimSaint

Yep - remember him and that we got him from Reading. A work colleague at the time was a Reading fan and I asked him about Bignall, but he had never heard of him - so I thought, great, this is going to work out well then.

A few years later, he was playing for Basingstoke, so obviously found his level.

TimSaint

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 22:37 - Jan 24 with 744 viewsSaintNick

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 11:51 - Jan 24 by TimSaint

Yep - remember him and that we got him from Reading. A work colleague at the time was a Reading fan and I asked him about Bignall, but he had never heard of him - so I thought, great, this is going to work out well then.

A few years later, he was playing for Basingstoke, so obviously found his level.

He didnt have a great career after going back to Reading, out of the professional game quite early

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 23:49 - Jan 24 with 725 viewsButty101

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 22:37 - Jan 24 by SaintNick

He didnt have a great career after going back to Reading, out of the professional game quite early

Did he score a block buster from outside the area top corner job?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 05:47 - Jan 25 with 681 viewsVagina_Dentata

Dany N’Guessan, Peter Madsen and Vincent Pericard are some other loan signings who played a vital role during our lower days.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 08:32 - Jan 25 with 625 viewsWints76

Players That Time Forgot Part 3 on 23:49 - Jan 24 by Butty101

Did he score a block buster from outside the area top corner job?

You may be thinking of Jordan Robertson there. On loan to us from Sheff U, he scored a blinder at home to Norwich. He ended up in prison after being involved in a crash in which someone sadly lost their life
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024