Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tahvon Cambell Signs 16:01 - Jan 27 with 7637 viewsdale1968

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Tahvon Cambell Signs on 22:24 - Jan 27 with 1637 viewsboromat

Tahvon Cambell Signs on 20:56 - Jan 27 by mikehunt

I do feel sorry for Cashman. Don’t know what he has done wrong even not to be ahead of Done. Never regained his place after getting crocked. Wonder if that has anything to with it.
Brilliant business to tempt these guys away from home to our place.

I know it shouldn't be about height and physicality but RS mentioned in one of his early interviews about having a physical side to compete in the league. I wonder if having Kelly and Odoh in the side limits his chances. The formation definitely does as he's more of a number 10 not really a wide forward. And RS seems to want height with the central forward.

Must be difficult for him.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tahvon Cambell Signs on 05:23 - Jan 28 with 1349 viewsD_Alien

We now have a situation whereby Charman signs first, but Campbell will likely debut first at Oldham

Now, i know i was excited about Charman (a bit of fun, of course) but it'll be just as good to have a new option up front on Saturday rather than our blunt pencil as seen against Bradford!

It then raises the mouth-watering prospect of the pair of them - youngish, a lot to prove, looking for their chance of fame after initial disappointments - in tandem up front for Dale, and also in competition!

That can only be healthy for our prospects, and if their styles can complement each other then... wow! Have we ever had such a situation at Dale where two young guns arrive in town together, mid-season? I don't recall it

If this comes off, it'll be a real coup for RS and his assistant Shan, who we've not heard much about but probably deserves a great deal of credit. And if it doesn't quite happen as we'd hope, at least these two signings should shut the negative voices up who moan about our ambitions in the transfer market. Serious money (for us) has been spent, and credit to the board too

But for now, fingers crossed they stay free of injury and start to gel, for the Charman/Campbell show. And others such as Odoh, Newby and even Cashman should be galvanised further by having them in the middle when they look to put the ball in the box. The training ground should be an interesting place this morning!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tahvon Cambell Signs on 07:32 - Jan 28 with 1234 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tahvon Cambell Signs on 05:23 - Jan 28 by D_Alien

We now have a situation whereby Charman signs first, but Campbell will likely debut first at Oldham

Now, i know i was excited about Charman (a bit of fun, of course) but it'll be just as good to have a new option up front on Saturday rather than our blunt pencil as seen against Bradford!

It then raises the mouth-watering prospect of the pair of them - youngish, a lot to prove, looking for their chance of fame after initial disappointments - in tandem up front for Dale, and also in competition!

That can only be healthy for our prospects, and if their styles can complement each other then... wow! Have we ever had such a situation at Dale where two young guns arrive in town together, mid-season? I don't recall it

If this comes off, it'll be a real coup for RS and his assistant Shan, who we've not heard much about but probably deserves a great deal of credit. And if it doesn't quite happen as we'd hope, at least these two signings should shut the negative voices up who moan about our ambitions in the transfer market. Serious money (for us) has been spent, and credit to the board too

But for now, fingers crossed they stay free of injury and start to gel, for the Charman/Campbell show. And others such as Odoh, Newby and even Cashman should be galvanised further by having them in the middle when they look to put the ball in the box. The training ground should be an interesting place this morning!

All of this situation DA is from an apparent platform where we were told we would run out of money by January!

So far, I make it that we are +1 in terms of numbers but with 4 days of the window remaining.

OUT:
O'Keefe - back to Mansfield
Beesley - sold to Blackpool
Morley - sold to Bolton

IN:
Downing
Charman
Campbell
Clark

What I think it shows is calm and control within the club and a pragmatic and sensible approach to building a squad.

Obviously there is still time for that to move again with more ins or more outs but how things have changed!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Tahvon Cambell Signs on 07:36 - Jan 28 with 1220 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Tahvon Cambell Signs on 05:23 - Jan 28 by D_Alien

I noticed Campbell has played out on the left for the majority of games, scoring 7 in 12 from LW and 3 in 2 at CF. Also, most of his goals have come against ex League clubs, Chesterfield, Notts Co., Torquay, and Southend to name a few. It doesn't mean that much I guess, in the grand scheme of things, but could be a good sign. Looking forward to the first game Campbell and Charman play together. #10CC or summat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024