Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccines work 19:24 - Feb 4 with 6809 viewsProfessor

End of.

Had enough alt right and conspiracy theorist rubbish on this. It’s not debate it’s neo fascist nonsense being peddled by fools taken in by too much time on the internet

You know who you are.
Vaccines work on 19:38 - Feb 4 with 2518 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated is saves lives all the evidence confirms this.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Vaccines work on 19:48 - Feb 4 with 2500 viewskrunchykarrot

Yep spot on Prof, but i still defennd the rights of people who dont want to get jabbed. I am pro choice i think all anti vaxxers should be given a talking to. But if less than 20000 have died from covid and stats coming out of John Hopkins are correct we will need to re-evaluate.
Vaccines work on 20:00 - Feb 4 with 2476 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 19:48 - Feb 4 by krunchykarrot

Yep spot on Prof, but i still defennd the rights of people who dont want to get jabbed. I am pro choice i think all anti vaxxers should be given a talking to. But if less than 20000 have died from covid and stats coming out of John Hopkins are correct we will need to re-evaluate.

That is an undeniable right. That 20000 is a nonsense. As explained elsewhere most deaths are syndromic- multiple factors. I think it’s pretty clear than millions have died around the world where the infection is a major factor. That’s evident from ONS data in the U.K.
Vaccines work on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 2458 viewsonehunglow

When musicians like Clapton,Young and dear old Joni eek to demonise vaccines then you know its right

I believe there is a plan to introduce a cancer jab and for the life of me cant see how anyone would refuse that.

You've done a great done on here Paul

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Vaccines work on 20:15 - Feb 4 with 2454 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

People should have a choice about their bodies, otherwise there is a case for the smokers, over eaters, inactive and habitual drinkers to be sanctioned.
I agree with the latest view from the JCVI that a risk based approach is appropriate, I have no idea of what the case for vaccinating healthy 13 year old girls and boys, I can see a case for older people especially with other conditions.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Vaccines work on 20:15 - Feb 4 with 2454 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 20:10 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

When musicians like Clapton,Young and dear old Joni eek to demonise vaccines then you know its right

I believe there is a plan to introduce a cancer jab and for the life of me cant see how anyone would refuse that.

You've done a great done on here Paul

Rich- Neil and Joni were taking action against anti-Vaxxers. Not quite in the league of Dolly who helped pay for research but certainly not in the Clapton/Van Morrison camp. Or Right said Fred
Vaccines work on 20:21 - Feb 4 with 2441 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 20:15 - Feb 4 by Professor

Rich- Neil and Joni were taking action against anti-Vaxxers. Not quite in the league of Dolly who helped pay for research but certainly not in the Clapton/Van Morrison camp. Or Right said Fred

There are musicians like Neil Young and right said Fred and scientists like Dame Sarah Gilbert and Dr Robert Malone.

Sounds like a fair comparison to me.
Vaccines work on 20:24 - Feb 4 with 2431 viewsonehunglow

Vaccines work on 20:15 - Feb 4 by Professor

I misinterpreted that then.
Should have aid Meatloaf .

You get my drift .

Login to get fewer ads

Vaccines work on 20:28 - Feb 4 with 2429 viewsGwyn737

A bit of skepticism is healthy, as is individual choice.

Active anti-vaxx within the general populous is ideologically driven.

The Venn diagram you can make with anti-vaxxers other opinions is quite wide ranging.

It’s still a small number on here, though.
Vaccines work on 20:31 - Feb 4 with 2425 viewskrunchykarrot

Vaccines work on 20:00 - Feb 4 by Professor

That is an undeniable right. That 20000 is a nonsense. As explained elsewhere most deaths are syndromic- multiple factors. I think it’s pretty clear than millions have died around the world where the infection is a major factor. That’s evident from ONS data in the U.K.

Prof there seems to be more and more evidence that there are far fewer deaths without comorbidities present. Im also reading that lockdowns have been causing more harm than good, its not helped by politicians playing silly boogers with face masks etc
Vaccines work on 20:38 - Feb 4 with 2411 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 20:24 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

I misinterpreted that then.
Should have aid Meatloaf .

You get my drift .

I do. I like Neil young though!
Vaccines work on 20:45 - Feb 4 with 2399 viewsonehunglow

Vaccines work on 20:38 - Feb 4 by Professor

I do. I like Neil young though!

Me too.
He's a cranky farler though and I d have thought pretty certain to be anti vax. McNabb is that way inclined. He s had to cancel his first gigs in ages at the 11th hour .

I am right into Boogie Woogie these days and would accept sensible offers for some of my Guitar /Banjo collection as I raely play them now. It's probably new toy syndrom. I never really grew up.

You know where I am.

Vaccines work on 20:46 - Feb 4 with 2400 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 20:31 - Feb 4 by krunchykarrot

Prof there seems to be more and more evidence that there are far fewer deaths without comorbidities present. Im also reading that lockdowns have been causing more harm than good, its not helped by politicians playing silly boogers with face masks etc

Undoubtedly and that holds true for nearly all infections. In this case as death is primarily a consequence of immunopathology rather than the bug it has not impacted infants. The lockdowns in 2020 and early 2021 were needed as we had other means of control. The mask thing-yes and we should still be wearing on transport and in indoor large groups. Inconvenient yes, but really helps. The lack of consistency does not help. Restrictions on outdoor sport in Wales pointless.

If you don’t want the vaccine that’s fine, but then you have to take responsibility over that too.
Vaccines work on 20:48 - Feb 4 with 2391 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course they work initially and then they don't.
But at what cost, certainly higher than any vaccine in history.
Which of course you deny.
Vaccines work on 23:44 - Feb 4 with 2346 viewscontroversial_jack

They work to a point. It has mitigated the most serious effects, but it doesn't stop transmission.It's also difficult to tell, because Omicron is weaker than the other ones so it's effectiveness against serious illness can't really be ascertained.
Vaccines work on 06:30 - Feb 5 with 2303 viewsKilkennyjack

Be a jack, get a jab … 🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Vaccines work on 08:33 - Feb 5 with 2262 viewsjojaca

Vaccines work on 20:48 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course they work initially and then they don't.
But at what cost, certainly higher than any vaccine in history.
Which of course you deny.

No long term data, you might be fine now, but let's see in a few years. Since vaccine rollouts my in-laws have been in the wars. Two have had really big seizures, one ended up in hospital for months(straight after boosters), one has had major stroke and one fit and healthy works out all the time can't control blood pressure. There is more unvaccinated on my side of family and at the moment, zero problems, nearly everyone has tested for covid and lived to fight another day.

Even when you know, you never know?

Vaccines work on 09:31 - Feb 5 with 2215 viewsBest_loser

Well said prof , American elections work too , just ignore the people who are off with the fairies , they can be funny though

# watchthevideo
Vaccines work on 10:40 - Feb 5 with 2173 views73__73

You know who you are
Once again the professor is missing the point spectacularly.
I hope the vaccines are safe, but that’s not the point.
The point is, it’s should be freedom of choice, with no restrictions in place for those who choose not to be vaccinated. Imagine a fat person being refused entry into a restaurant, there would be uproar.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Vaccines work on 10:47 - Feb 5 with 2175 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaccines work on 10:40 - Feb 5 by 73__73

You know who you are
The point is, it’s should be freedom of choice, with no restrictions in place for those who choose not to be vaccinated. Imagine a fat person being refused entry into a restaurant, there would be uproar.

I wouldn't want to be sitting next to someone who i consider a risk. Maybe restaurants should have separate rooms or marquees in place to keep the great unwashed away from the rest of us
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:56 - Feb 5 with 2162 views73__73

Vaccines work on 10:47 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

I wouldn't want to be sitting next to someone who i consider a risk. Maybe restaurants should have separate rooms or marquees in place to keep the great unwashed away from the rest of us

You aren’t living, just existing. Get a life ffs. You could catch seasonal flu from someone and die. You could get hit by a car and die. Live your life, instead of cowering away.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 10:59]

Vaccines work on 11:10 - Feb 5 with 2153 viewsonehunglow

Vaccines work on 08:33 - Feb 5 by jojaca

No long term data, you might be fine now, but let's see in a few years. Since vaccine rollouts my in-laws have been in the wars. Two have had really big seizures, one ended up in hospital for months(straight after boosters), one has had major stroke and one fit and healthy works out all the time can't control blood pressure. There is more unvaccinated on my side of family and at the moment, zero problems, nearly everyone has tested for covid and lived to fight another day.

But a very small minority.
Chemo has risks too but people take it mainly as it is risk management

Life is not guaranteed but give it your best shot.

Vaccines work on 11:11 - Feb 5 with 2147 views73__73

Vaccines work on 11:10 - Feb 5 by onehunglow

But a very small minority.
Chemo has risks too but people take it mainly as it is risk management

Life is not guaranteed but give it your best shot.

Cowering away from covid is hardly giving it your best shot.

Vaccines work on 11:28 - Feb 5 with 2140 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Vaccines work on 10:40 - Feb 5 by 73__73

You know who you are

The doorways to restaurants and supermarkets need to be narrowed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Vaccines work on 11:30 - Feb 5 with 2133 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 10:47 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

So with all the news that the Vaccines do not stop you getting COVID and do not stop you spreading it either you wouldn't want to sit near any vaccinated people, would you?
You would be sitting alone under those circumstances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024