Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Song for Broja 15:44 - Feb 18 with 3582 viewsMeonsaint

Just read that his family will make the best decision for him on his future. Let's give him his own personal song.
How about to the tune of the old ABBA classic "Fernando" ?
"There was something in the air last night was Red n White, Armando". Repeat until he signs.
I will get my coat
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 15:51]
Song for Broja on 12:54 - Feb 22 with 457 viewsSaintNick

Song for Broja on 12:42 - Feb 22 by franniesTache

Probably a bit of confirmation bias but i hear it almost daily and have done since i was a nipper. Every single one of my mates and family uses it

I dont hear it a lot these days, when I was at school in the 1970's it was used a lot, but seemed to die out by the end of that decade, it was a common term used by the Scouse half of a ships crew to describe their Southampton counterparts on the big liners until the crews started to be cheap foreign labour.

I think by the end of the 1970's it was rarely used in everyday language, it had been overtaken by calling everyone "mate" instead of "mush" the phrase seemed to be old fashioned and everyone was trying to be hip and trendy .

There is a little bit of a move back towards using it, stemming mainly from football message boards and the attempts by some and fair play to them I may add, to try and reintroduce our culture back into the language

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Song for Broja on 23:21 - Feb 22 with 392 viewsericofarabia

Song for Broja on 12:42 - Feb 22 by franniesTache

Probably a bit of confirmation bias but i hear it almost daily and have done since i was a nipper. Every single one of my mates and family uses it

Oarrright Mush is my standard greeting to those that I know to be proper mushes.
I've used it on and off ever since I was about 15.
Song for Broja on 23:26 - Feb 22 with 390 viewsericofarabia

There was a Broja song being sung at OT.
Can't remember much of it, but the bit about him coming from Albania and he's gonna murder ya ..... probably isn't going to impress his mum, unless she's proppa gangster
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024