Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastleigh v Southend 09:00 - Feb 23 with 1062 viewssolent_toffee

Went there last night, first time I’ve been to an Eastleigh game.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, but couldn’t quite work out the Eastleigh fans. Are they Saints fans who follow both, seemed to be a lot of scarfers and a healthy young scally wannabe crowd for that level including a crowd rousing drummer that was only interrupted in the first half by a woman going round selling raffle tickets.

Loads of throwback to the eighties of “you’re shit ah” towards the goalie with a few coke bottles thrown onto the pitch to keep up with the current trend.

Strange but enjoyable set up.
Eastleigh v Southend on 10:08 - Feb 23 with 981 viewsSaintNick

There are a lot of Saints supporters who are disenchanted with Saints & football in general, who go to Eastleigh at present

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Eastleigh v Southend on 10:51 - Feb 23 with 944 viewssolent_toffee

Eastleigh v Southend on 10:08 - Feb 23 by SaintNick

There are a lot of Saints supporters who are disenchanted with Saints & football in general, who go to Eastleigh at present

I thought the 20 quid to get in was quite steep when you compare it the 32 that would pay to get into watch Saints and the massive gulf in quality.

Couldn’t get a pint in the ground either, but would definitely go back there soon.
Eastleigh v Southend on 10:56 - Feb 23 with 937 viewsSaintNick

Eastleigh v Southend on 10:51 - Feb 23 by solent_toffee

I thought the 20 quid to get in was quite steep when you compare it the 32 that would pay to get into watch Saints and the massive gulf in quality.

Couldn’t get a pint in the ground either, but would definitely go back there soon.

£20 is the going rate for League 1 / Conference these days, if you are in the home sections you can get into the bar at half time i think

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024