Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking Stuff in Salisbury 11:11 - Feb 24 with 1811 viewsSalisburySaint

https://www.wiltshire999s.co.uk/salisbury-assault-dead-man-accused-single-punch/

Terrible events at the weekend in my home city

Fred, one of my sons best mates tragically taken from us too early, my son who had been with him earlier in the evening, but wasn't with him at the tiem of the attack,was the only friend allow to see him in hospital, is in bits at the moments are his family, all my family and his friends and anyone who knew him

Fred was very close to my family, around our house most weeks ,staying over on many occasions.

although an Arsenal fan regularly came to watch Saints and travelled up for games at Newcastle and Liverpool in recent years

A nice, gentle, friendly, lovable person, will miss him so much

at least they've caught the person responsible and hopefully he will get a long prison sentence

Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 23:23 - Feb 24 with 1531 viewsdarthvader

Terrible news . So sorry for your loss and to all concerned .
Lets hope as you say this tool responsible is put away for life for this .
RiP

keep the faith coyr

Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 14:48 - Feb 25 with 1347 viewsSalisburySaint

Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 23:23 - Feb 24 by darthvader

Terrible news . So sorry for your loss and to all concerned .
Lets hope as you say this tool responsible is put away for life for this .
RiP

A fundraiser was started lunchtime for Fred to give much needed assistance to his family

Over £14k raised already, way above target, just shows how highly thought of he was, and a great response from friends, acquaintances and people in Salisbury

https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-celebration-for-our-freddie?utm_source=facebook&
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 14:49]
Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 22:38 - Feb 25 with 1271 viewsdarthvader

Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 14:48 - Feb 25 by SalisburySaint

A fundraiser was started lunchtime for Fred to give much needed assistance to his family

Over £14k raised already, way above target, just shows how highly thought of he was, and a great response from friends, acquaintances and people in Salisbury

https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-celebration-for-our-freddie?utm_source=facebook&
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 14:49]

Good stuff . Ive just donated . its up to 25k now .

keep the faith coyr

Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 23:09 - Feb 25 with 1247 viewsUlsterBaz

Only 23, just terrible. So sorry for your loss. :o(
Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 08:32 - Feb 26 with 1147 views1teeminants

So sorry to hear this, I hope your son is ok. Such a young age. Glad they’ve caught the scum responsible.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 09:05 - Feb 26 with 1115 viewsSalisburySaint

Shocking Stuff in Salisbury on 08:32 - Feb 26 by 1teeminants

So sorry to hear this, I hope your son is ok. Such a young age. Glad they’ve caught the scum responsible.

My son (who was due to be at St Mary’s) and all his and Fred’s closest friends held an evening of remembrance for him last night.

I went there for a couple of hours on my return to Salisbury last night and after an awful week for all of them, they were bearing up well, and doing their best to celebrate his life.

All of them absolutely astounded at the response of everyone to the justgiving page that they set up for Fred’s family.

Their aim was just to get enough to cover the funeral costs, but what’s happened is just incredible and so grateful to everyone who has contributed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024