Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game 16:00 - Mar 1 with 2800 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57177/hasenhuttl-confirm

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 19:30 - Mar 2 with 542 viewsButty101

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 18:54 - Mar 2 by Centurion

Seems like Ralph and I thinking along the same lines.

You don’t get a medal for finishing 9th.
When the team gets picked off again in the summer and we are back to being crap that 9th place finish will really be worth it

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 21:45 - Mar 2 with 519 viewsCenturion

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 13:39 - Mar 2 by Butty101

Would you like to see an open bus top tour round the city, when we achieve 9th?

and an FA Cup win...why of course.
Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:11 - Mar 2 with 493 viewsericofarabia

Please Forgive Me Ralph for not having Faith and Trust in your judgement tonight, and for the bollox I posted on numerous sites.

I am not worthy, I am not worthy!!
Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:16 - Mar 2 with 486 viewsHeisenberg

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 18:59 - Mar 2 by saint68

Betrayal of the supporters that is...we'll be to far behind by half time to manage a comeback and incur injuries as a result....fukin shambolic situation

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:18 - Mar 2 with 482 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 18:44 - Mar 2 by Butty101

Ralph out what a t w at.
Just seen the team

Butty, Ralph is a genius. We are in the quarter finals 😁

And that was about our 6th win in a row 😜
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 22:19]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:19 - Mar 2 with 469 viewsButty101

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:18 - Mar 2 by Saintsforeverj

Butty, Ralph is a genius. We are in the quarter finals 😁

And that was about our 6th win in a row 😜
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 22:19]

He’s a lucky bugger. We got away with one there

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:21 - Mar 2 with 445 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:19 - Mar 2 by Butty101

Got away with it again! I know. Best home record in the league and the quarter finals of the cup. The lucky b@gger🤫

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 23:22 - Mar 2 with 425 viewsBison

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 22:19 - Mar 2 by Butty101

No he wasn't it was masterful. I didnt realise before game you can have 5 subs , he used them at exactly the right times to bring the team up through the gears , whilst West Hams 1st team looked leggy and bereft of ideas . He bough 5 1st teamers on rather than having to take them off.

Fantastic night at St Mary's , only down side was Djenepo he was truly awful.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 09:17 - Mar 3 with 338 viewssaints__fan__73

Hasenhuttl Confirms He Is Likely To Make Changes For West Ham Game on 16:56 - Mar 1 by cocklebreath

Aren’t you too old to spend your time wumming endlessly ?

I apologise, I was wrong. 5 or 6 changes would have been absurd. Of course it was the usual 8 or 9. :)

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024