Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City game confirmed 18:35 - Mar 7 with 1072 viewskingslandstand1

Sunday 20th March, 3pm
Man City game confirmed on 23:48 - Mar 7 with 949 viewsdarthvader

Ok so this is a good omen .

The last time we played a game on a Sunday on the same date as my birthday my daughters brought me the ticket and treated me for the day

Few beers ofcourse and at half time we were two nil down and i was sarcasticaly saying yeah right thanks for this ..

Then the unbelievable happened and we turned it around and scored three and won that famous game against Liverpool!

Best birthday present ever ...so drunk but so happy too.

So they are planning on doing the same for this game , lets hope the luck of that day extends our Fa cup run to the semi finals .

keep the faith coyr

Man City game confirmed on 08:10 - Mar 8 with 848 viewsMytchettSaint

Bus replacement service from Basingstoke to Southampton that weekend.

Seriously SW trains! wtf is going on?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Man City game confirmed on 10:03 - Mar 8 with 780 viewskingslandstand1

Man City game confirmed on 23:48 - Mar 7 by darthvader

Ok so this is a good omen .

The last time we played a game on a Sunday on the same date as my birthday my daughters brought me the ticket and treated me for the day

Few beers ofcourse and at half time we were two nil down and i was sarcasticaly saying yeah right thanks for this ..

Then the unbelievable happened and we turned it around and scored three and won that famous game against Liverpool!

Best birthday present ever ...so drunk but so happy too.

So they are planning on doing the same for this game , lets hope the luck of that day extends our Fa cup run to the semi finals .

We're relying on you Darth!
Man City game confirmed on 10:38 - Mar 8 with 747 viewsSalisburySaint

Ticket details announced

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-03-08/ticket-information-southampton-man
Man City game confirmed on 12:33 - Mar 8 with 684 viewskingslandstand1

Man City game confirmed on 10:38 - Mar 8 by SalisburySaint

Ticket details announced

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-03-08/ticket-information-southampton-man

Still only £20 so well played SFC, but not much of a window for ST holders to get their seat, but as game less than a fortnight away not much else they could do
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024